**Hope it gives you hell *
*希望能让你不爽
**If you find a man that's worth a damn *
*如果你找到一个人 他对你好
**And treats you well Treats you well *
*让你觉得很重要 他对你好
**Then he's a fool, you're just as well *
*他是傻瓜 你也一样
**Hope it gives you hell *
*希望让你不爽
**When you see my face, hope it gives you hell *
*当你看到我的脸 希望让你不爽
**Hope it gives you hell *
*希望让你不爽
**When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell *
*当你走上我的道 希望让你不爽
**Hope it gives you hell *
*希望让你不爽
**When you hear this song and sing along *
*当你听见这首歌♥ 跟着一起唱
**Well, you'll never tell Never tell *
*你永远不知道 永远不知道
**Then you're the fool, I'm just as well *
*你是傻瓜 我也一样
**Hope it gives you hell Gives you hell *
*希望让你不爽 让你不爽
**When you hear the song*
*当你听到这首歌♥
**I hope that it will give you hell *
*希望让你不爽
**Give you hell You can sing along *
*让你不爽 你可以跟着唱
**I hope that it will treat you well. *
*希望他会对你好
Guys, guys, guys.
各位 各位
I don't want to be a buzz-kill,
我不想扫大家的兴
But the assignment was "Hello."
但作业的题目是"你好"
I'm sorry. I was just focusing on the first Syllable.
不好意思 我太专注于那个词的第一个音节
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't think you guys understand
我觉得你们还不明白自己
The seriousness of what we're up against.
现在所面临的严峻形势
While we were busy winning our Sectional,
当我们全力以赴向分组赛冲刺时
Vocal Adrenaline was busy winning theirs.
肾上腺乐团也在做着同样的努力
They're last year's national champions.
他们是去年的全国总冠军
They haven't lost a competition in three years.
他们已经连续三载蝉联冠军宝座
This is the big leagues, guys.
各位 生死存亡的时候到了
If we don't place at Regionals,
如果我们不能在地区赛中脱颖而出
Glee Club is over.
欢乐合唱团将到此为止
Lionel Richie, huh?
在看莱昂纳尔•里奇的曲目吗
One of my favorites.
我最爱的歌♥手之一
Oh, my God, you're Jessie St. James.
天哪 你是杰西•史蒂芬•詹姆斯
You're in Vocal Adrenaline.
你是肾上腺乐团的
And you're Rachel Berry.
你是蕾切尔•贝里
I saw you perform at Sectionals.
我在分组赛时见过你
Your rendition of "Don't Rain on My Parade" Was Flawed.
你对《风雨无阻》这首歌♥的演绎多有瑕疵
You totally lacked Barbra's emotional depth.
你完全没有芭芭拉的感情深度
But you're talented.
但你极具天赋
This is one of my favorite haunts.
我经常到这里来
I like to come and flip through the celebrity Biographies.
我喜欢来翻翻名人传记
Pick up some lifestyle tips.
获取一些对生活的感悟
I'm a senior now, so this year's kind of my Victory lap.
我已经高三了 今年将是我最后的冠军秀
Snagging a fourth consecutive national Championship
如果能第四次获得全国冠军
Would just be gravy.
我将借此功成名就
I'm getting out of Ohio soon.
我很快就要离开俄亥俄州了
I've got a full ride to a little school
我获得了大学提供的全额奖学金
Called the University of California Los Angeles.
加州大学洛杉机分校
Maybe you've heard of it.
或许你也听说过
It's in Los Angeles.
位于洛杉矶
What do you say we take it for a spin?
你觉得我们来练一下如何
Here?
就在这儿吗
Oh, no, I-I-I'm kind of nervous.
不 我...我有点紧张
I remember when I used to get nervous.
我也记得曾经紧张时的感觉
Come on. I do this all the time.
来吧 我经常这样做
I like to give impromptu concerts for the Homeless.
我经常为那些无家可归的人做些即兴表演
It's so important to give back.
有一颗奉献的心很重要
**I've been alone *
*寂寞萦怀
**With you inside my mind *
*你的倩影在我脑海
**And in my dreams, I've kissed your lips *
*缥缈梦境 我早已亲吻你的芳唇
**A thousand times *
*千百万次
**I sometimes see you pass outside my door*
*有时见你路过我家门外
**Hello *
*你好
**Is it me you're looking for*
*你寻觅的那个人是不是我
**I can see it in your eyes *
*我可以从你眼中找到答案
**I can see it in your smile *
*我可以从你的微笑中明了
**You're all I've ever wanted *
*我只想得到你
**And my arms are open wide *
*我的怀抱为你等候
**'Cause you know just what to say *
*你知道如何回应
**And you know just what to do *
*你知道如何抉择
**And I want to tell you so much *
*我如此迫切想告诉你
**I love you *
*我爱你
**I long to see the sunlight in your hair *
*我想看见阳光温柔地穿过你的发丝
**And tell you time and time again *
*一次又一次地告诉你
**How much I care *
*我有多么在乎你
**Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow *
*有时我觉得心潮澎湃 似要裂开
**Hello *
*你好
**I've just got to let you know *
*我一定要让你知道
**'Cause I wonder where you are *
*因为我想知道你身处何方
**And I wonder what you do I wonder what you do *
*我想知道你此刻何为 此刻何为
**Are you somewhere feeling lonely *
*你是孤单地躲在角落
**Or is someone loving you? *
*还是已经心有所属
**Tell me how to win your heart *
*告诉我如何赢取你芳心
**For I haven't got a clue *
*因为我茫然无绪
**But let me start by saying *
*但让一切就此开始 让我说
**I love you. *
*我爱你
We should do this more often.
我们应该多在一起练习
How's Friday night?
周五晚怎么样
Excuse me.
不好意思
We'd like to send these back.
请把这些都端回去
But you ate all of it.
但你们已经吃完了
Look, I'm pretty sure you have to do what we say.
听着 顾客是上帝 上帝说什么你就得照做
And this food
而且这食物
Was not satisfactory.
实在让人倒胃口
There was a mouse in mine.
我的盘子里还有只死老鼠
So, we'd like more, please.
请再多上一点 谢谢了
All right, hottest guys in the school.
好了 学校里最火♥辣♥的男生
Go.
开始
Okay, um, Puck's super-fine.
好吧 帕克非常有个性
Mm-hmm. Finn's cute, too.
芬恩也很可爱
Yeah, but he's not hot, though.
是啊 不过他算不上火♥辣♥
He really isn't.
完全同意
And you know what, Brit?
而且你知道吗 布里特
I think that dwarf girlfriend of his
我觉得他的侏儒女友
Is dragging down his rep.
大大降低了他的人气
I mean, if he were dating,
我是说 如果他和那些
Say, popular pretty girls like us,
既美丽又受欢迎的女生约会 比如我们俩
He would go from dumpy to smokin'.
他立刻就会从痴呆弱智型变成火♥辣♥冒烟型
Hello?
不好意思
Hey, I'm right here.
我就坐在这儿呢
Would you guys mind,
你们能不能
Like, including me in your conversations?
让我也加入你们的谈话
I'll just give you an introduction into the way That we work.
让我告诉你我们的行事方式吧
You buy us dinner and we make out in front of You.
你请我们吃饭 我们在你面前亲热
It's like the best deal ever.
这简直是有史以来最划算的交易
Did you see what Rachel was wearing today?
你看见蕾切尔今天穿的衣服了吗
I know.
我知道
She looked like Pippi Longstocking,
她看上去像长袜子皮皮[儿童读物里的角色]
But, like, Israeli.
但是 却有着犹太风格
Those sweaters make her look homeschooled.
她的毛衣让她看上去像接受家庭教育的小孩一样
Hey, guys, come on. Don't make fun of Rachel.
两位 拜托 不要嘲笑蕾切尔
She's... She's kind of cool.
她...她挺酷的
Finn, that's mean.
芬恩 你这么说很刻薄
You know what, actually? Would you mind waiting in the car?
这样吧 你介意到车里等我们吗
And leave your credit card.
把你的信♥用♥卡♥留下就好
Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
你知道海豚其实就是基佬鲨鱼吗
Yeah.
是啊
**Hello again *
*再道一声 你好
**Hello *
*你好
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表