**The need inside you
你内心的渴望
**I see it showing
我看见
*Whoa, the seed inside you, baby...
你体内的种子...
There must be some sort of mistake here.
这肯定有些误会
Quinnie,
小奎
We raised you right.
我们对你教导有方
You... You did.
你们确实教得很好
We didn't even have sex.
我们甚至未真正发♥生♥关♥系♥
I'm sorry. Can we just stop with the lying, please?
我们可以不用再说谎了 好吗
But I... When you were about five years old,
但是我 在你差不多五岁的时候
I took you and your sister down to an indians game.
我带着你和你姐姐去参加羽毛球比赛
All the other dads brought their sons,
其他父亲都带着他们的儿子
But my two girls
但是我有两个女儿
Were enough for me.
足矣
Daddy.
爸爸
Your sister made it through the whole game,
你姐姐过关斩将
But you fell asleep in my lap.
但你却趴在我腿上睡着了
I kept hoping nothing exciting would happen,
我一直想着不要有突发状况发生
'cause I didn't want the crowd to get too loud--
因为我不想因为周遭的环境太吵
...Wake you up.
而吵醒你
Didn't matter.
不过不要紧
You stayed asleep in my arms
你在我怀里睡得很熟
Till the game ended.
直到比赛结束
Daddy, I'm so sorry.
爸爸 我真的很对不起
You need to leave.
你马上滚
Wait.
等一下
Please, daddy can we talk about this?
爸爸 我们能好好谈一谈吗
Finn is a good guy.
芬恩是个好男人
He loves me.
他爱我
You, too.
你也滚
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
You can't do that. She didn't do anything wrong.
你不能这么做 她并没做错什么
Please, Mrs. Fabray, do something.
求求你 法布蕾太太 说点什么吧
Don't bother, Finn.
算了 芬恩
If she wanted to do something, she would've
如果她想说 当她发现我怀孕时
When she found out that I was pregnant.
早就已经说了
You knew?
你知道
I-- no.
我 不知道
She didn't tell me anything.
她什么也没告诉我
But you knew.
但你是知道的
And I needed you.
而且我需要你
I needed my mom.
我需要妈妈
And you were so scared of what he would do
但你却惧怕被爸爸发现
If he found out
的后果
You just pushed it aside
你只是置之不理
Like we do
就像每一次
Every bad feeling in this house.
这个家里有不好的事发生时你所作的一样
If you don't talk about it, it doesn't exist.
如果你不谈论它 他就不存在
Now do not turn this on us!
不要把矛头指向我们
You are the disappointment here!
你才是这个家的耻辱
Why?
为什么
Because I'm not a little girl anymore?
就因为我不再是那个小女孩了吗
Because I made a mistake?
就因为我犯了个错吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I don't recognize you at all.
我根本不认得你
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
Who loves you.
深爱你的女儿
And who knows this must be really hard for you,
我知道这一切对你来说很难堪
But I just need my daddy to hold me,
而我只想要我的爸爸能抱着我
And tell me that it's going to be okay.
告诉我一切都会过去
Please.
求求你了
Judy!
朱迪
Honey, how many times have I told you,
亲爱的 我告诉过你多少次了
You gotta turn these t-shirts right side out before you...
你得把这些T恤正面朝外后再...
Mom, Quinn's parents threw her out.
妈妈 奎恩的父母把她赶出来了
Could she stay here for a couple of days?
她能在这待几天吗
Yeah, of course she can.
当然可以
Honey, you can stay here as long as you want.
亲爱的 你想待多久都行
Hey, Barbra Streisand,
芭芭拉史翠珊
We need to have a little talk.
我们得谈谈
I have nothing to say to you, Pepper.
我对你没什么好说的 Pepper
If you continue to stalk me, I'll press charges.
如果你再跟踪我 我就要告你了
Everyone knows what you are.
人人都知道你的底细
You're the school crazy.
你是学校里的疯子
I was crazy.
我曾经是很疯狂
Crazy in love.
陷入疯狂的爱恋
There's nothing you can say that's going to change
你说什么也改变不了
The way I feel about Mr. Schuester.
我对舒斯特先生的感觉
Ours is a love for the ages.
我们的爱由来已久
Your threats will just make our love grow stronger.
你的威胁只会加深我们的爱
Let me tell you a few things I learned
让我告诉你我在这两年
From two years of intense psychotherapy
强化心理治疗和食管移植中
And an esophagus transplant.
学到了些什么
Lesson No.1
第一点
You and Schuester. It won't work.
你和舒斯特先生是不可能的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We're not so different, you and me.
你和我没什么大不同
We're both mildly attractive
我们都不是万人迷
And extremely grating.
总是惹人嫌
Love is hard for us.
爱对我们来说不是件容易的事
We look for boys we know we can never have.
我们向往那些明知得不到的男生
Mr. Shue is a perfect target for our self-esteem
舒先生对填补我们的自尊来说是个很好的对象
He can never reciprocate our feelings,
他永远不可能回报我们的感情
Which only reinforces the conviction
这会使我们自己更确信
That we're not worthy of being loved.
我们是不值得被爱的
Trust me.
相信我
I'm a cautionary tale.
我就是前车之鉴
You need to find some self-respect, Rachel.
你得找回点自尊 蕾切尔
Get that mildly attractive groove back.
找回我们仅有的那点吸引力吧
Mr. Schuester
舒斯特先生
I'm ready when you are!
你准备好了我就可以
The ballad I've selected has an important message that I'm anxious for you to hear.
我选的这首抒情曲传达了我急于让你听到的心声
Rachel, I'm sorry,
蕾切尔 我很抱歉
I'm going to have to stop you.
我不得不阻止你
The way you've been acting is totally inappropriate.
你现在的所作所为是很不恰当的
I'm your teacher, Rachel, and I'm sorry,
我是你老师 蕾切尔 很抱歉
But that's all I'm ever going to be.
但我永远就只是你的老师
I know.
我知道
I...brought these for you as an apology.
我把这个给你 当作道歉礼物
And the song I was going to sing was,
我想唱的歌♥其实是
"Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" by Elton John
埃尔顿约翰的"抱歉难以启齿"
Cause I know how much you love it.
因为我知道你很喜欢这首歌♥
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
Mooning over you and cleaning your apartment...
讨好你 打扫你的屋子
It's okay.
没关系
I know it's not always easy for you, Rachel.
我知道你很不容易 蕾切尔
And I know that there are some things about yourself
我也知道你想
That you think you'd like to change.
改变自己某些地方
But you should know that there is some boy out there
但你要知道会有这么一个人
who's going to like you for everything you are.
他爱你 因为你是你
Including those parts of you that even you don't like.
甚至爱你自己都不爱的部分
Those are going to be the things he likes the most.
可能正是这些才是他爱你的理由
Thanks, Mr. Shue.
谢谢 舒先生
What do you say we ditch rehearsal today?
我们来排练你看如何
I've got to be honest, Rachel,
我得老实说 蕾切尔
you've never really needed much help with your ballads.
你的抒情曲做得非常好
You've been knocking them out of the park since day one.
你从第一天就已经一鸣惊人了
Do you like them?
你喜欢吗
They're great.
非常棒
So they just kicked her out?
他们就把她赶出来了吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表