That's not worth the heartache.
那就不值得为他心痛
You don't want to compromise... yourself... for that.
你不会想要为了这个而伤害自己的
Have you just tried telling him how you feel?
你试过告诉他你的感觉吗
He doesn't even notice me.
他根本没注意过我
I see.
我懂了
Um, okay, well, here's what I think.
好吧 我是这么想的
Common interests are the key to romance.
共同的爱好是向爱情过渡的关键
All ght? So find out what he likes.
先弄清他喜欢什么
Then he'll see you in a positive way, and
那他就会用积极的眼光看待你了
Maybe you'll end up doing something
也许到最后
That you never would have expected.
你们还会做些你从未奢望过的事呢
Would you like To tell principal Figgins and Mr. Schuester
要不要告诉费金斯校长和舒老师
What I caught you two doing?
我逮到你们在干什么
It just sort of happened.
只是偶然事件
I don't mean to be rude,
我无意冒犯
But I think she's overreacting.
可我觉得她有点反应过度了
You watch your tone, young lady.
小姐 说话小心点
Gay parents encourage rebellion.
同性恋家长鼓励造♥反♥
There are studies on this.
这是有研究证明的
All right, tell me what happened,Rachel.
告诉我怎么回事 蕾切尔
Finn was worried about having to perform a solo
芬恩很担心自己要独唱
At the pep assembly in front of
尤其是要在动员大会上面对他那些
his chromosomally-challenged friends.
染色体变异的朋友
I was immediately concerned
我立即意识到
By his lack of self-esteem
他是缺乏自信
And made a creative preemptive strike.
于是我就先发制人了
Yeah, pretty much what she said.
事实就是这样
You know, one of the amazing things
在表演艺术领域你会
About being in the performing arts is that
有一项重大收获
You can parlay it into so many different fields.
可以借此进入很多领域
Like Justin Timberlake.
就像坏贾斯汀·廷伯莱克一样
He's a singer, but he also has a clothing line.
作为歌♥手 他也有自己的服装公♥司♥
And you know, he makes things like shirts and belts.
做些上衣和腰带
Who is Justin Timberlake?
贾斯汀·廷伯莱克是谁
It was a two-fold plan.
这个计划有两步
We figured that with the right marketing strategy,
首先我们确定市场策略
We could pull from the entire student body
不用动员大会 我们同样能够
Without having an assembly,
赢得全体学生的支持
Thus creating the diverse glee club
一个不同风格的欢乐合唱团诞生
This school has been craving.
这是学校一直想要的结果
That copy machine is for cheerios use only.
这复印机是啦啦队专用的
Paid for by alumni donations.
是校友捐赠的
I can't begin to fathom the damage
对你们已经岌岌可危的合唱团
You'd have done to the program had you broken it.
带来多大的伤害
Hold on a second, sue.
慢着 苏
I resent being told
我最反感
To hold on to anything, william
别人对我说"慢着"了 威廉
I will not be treated
我才不会因为
Like a second-class citizen because of my gender.
身为女性沦为低层
There is a very clear bureaucracy
如果要使用复印机
When it comes to photocopies, and you seem to think
是有相关规定的
That these procedures don't apply to your students.
在你眼中你的学生可以无视这些规则
It is my strong recommendation
我强烈建议您
That both these students be hobbled.
对这俩学生进行惩罚
How many copies did you guys make?
他们复印了多少张
17.
17张
Okay. And how much does a photocopy cost?
好吧 复印一张要花多少钱
Four-and-a-half cents.
4分5
How about they just pay for the copies?
让他们把这钱付了行吗
I like this compromise.
这么解决我很满意
Children, pay Ms. Sylvester,
孩子们 交钱给西尔威斯特女士
And we'll let you off with a warning.
处分就不给你们了
And sue, I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you
抱歉 苏 我得要求你
To personally clean the congealed
亲自把地上凝固的
Protein shake off the photocopy room floor.
蛋白粉奶昔清理干净
That's why we have janitors.
不是有校工吗
Sue, we're in a recession, and concessions must be made.
苏 经济不景气 资金紧缺啊
I've laid off half the janitorial staff.
我把一半的校工都裁了
We all need to lend a hand.
我们都得自己动手做事
Lady justice wept today.
女士的权利受到伤害
I'm sorry about that, Mr. Shue.
抱歉 舒先生
I'd like to get the flyers up before lunch tomorrow.
明天午饭之前我想贴好这些
You know what, guys? I don't want to hear it.
跟你们说 我不关心这些
Doing that song is going to kill any chance the Glee Club has.
唱那首歌♥会把欢乐合唱团的前途毁掉的
It's a terrible idea.
实在不是什么好主意
I have news for you, rachel.
瑞秋 你得慢慢明白
Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do.
有时人们不得已会做些不愿做的事
We're doing the assembly,
我们一定要参加动员大会
And you're not putting up those flyers.
不许再贴那些传♥单♥
Everybody loves disco!
人人都喜欢迪斯科
It's official.
这是最终决定
I'm a dead man.
死翘翘了
Look, I know you're nervous,
虽然你有点紧张
But you're really, really talented.
不过我真的认为你充满天赋
Stop it.
别说了
I mean, maybe it'll all be okay.
好吧 也许事情会好起来的
Do you want to practice
明天放学后
For the assembly tomorrow after school?
一起为动员大会练习吗
I can't. I got a celibacy club meeting.
不行 有个禁欲俱乐部的会议
Baby, I have some bad news.
亲爱的 有个坏消息
A wealthy relative died?
有个富裕亲戚去世了?
I don't have any wealthy relatives.
我没有富裕亲戚
Oh.
哦
I've just been pounding the pavement
欢乐合唱团彩排之后
All week after glee rehearsal.
我已经辗转整整一周
I... I can't find any extra work.
找不到另一份工作
That probably means no grand foyer.
可能我们买♥♥不起大厅了
Why can't we ever be the ones to catch a break?
我们为什么总不能时来运转呢
No, no. It's going to be okay, baby.
没事 亲爱的
I mean, we don't need a grand foyer to be happy...
没有大厅 我们一样很快乐
No. You know what? I'm so tired of the compromising.
才不要 我受够了一直委屈自己
I want my grand foyer, I want my dream house.
我想要大厅 想要住梦想中的房♥子
I work hard, I sacrifice,
我努力工作 做出牺牲
I deserve it.
这是我应得的
You know, we give and we give.
咱们总是不停付出
Do you think that the big shots at sheets n' things care
你真以为床上用品店的老板会关心
That I sell more personal massagers than any other assistant manager?
我比别的副经理卖♥♥掉更多的按♥摩♥器吗
No. Or do you think that those kids...
还有你指导的那些小孩
That they give a damn that we go with so little
就知道坐享其成
Because you spend all your spare time
你还浪费所有业余时间
Choreographing those stupid dance routines?
去指导那些愚蠢的舞蹈
I mean, when
我只想说
Does anyone start giving back?
到底什么时候才能有回报
I thought you asked sue to clean up after herself.
你不是让苏自己清理吗
Sue got a note from the school nurse claiming
她有校医开的证明
That her lupus made it impossible
说狼疮让她无法
To bend over a bucket of suds.
弯腰在清洁桶边打扫
I've been here till 10:00 P.M. Every night
我就得每晚在这待到10点
Up to my elbows in vamoose.
撅着屁♥股♥打扫
Any problem with me taking over
能不能由我来接替
One of those nighttime janitorial slots?
那些夜间校工的工作
I'll work at half salary.
我只要一半薪水
The celibacy club is now in session.
禁欲俱乐部开庭
Thanks to a school rule
感谢学校的规定
That says we have to let anyone join the club,
我们对任何人都敞开大门
We're welcoming a new member this week.
本周我们将迎来一位新成员
Rachel whats her name.
名是雷切尔 那你姓什么
Where are all the boys?
男孩子们呢
Down the hall.
厅堂里
First half hour, we separate.
前半小时 我们分组活动
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表