**And the baby boys*
*和小男孩
**And after man make everything, everything he can*
*等男人创造了万物
**You know that man makes money*
*一个男人挣钱
**He makes money*
*男人挣钱
**To buy from other man*
*让别的男人赚钱
**To buy from other man*
*让别的男人赚钱
**This is a man's world*
*这是一个男人的世界
**But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing*
*这一切可能什么都不是
**Not one little thing Nothing*
*什么都不是 都不是
**Without a woman or a girl*
*如果世界上没有了女人和女孩
**Ooh*
*哦
**He's lost*
*他会迷失在
**In bitterness Ooh*
*迷失在苦闷中 哦
**Ooh*
*哦
**He's lost*
*他会迷失在
**Lost somewhere Ooh*
*迷失在某处 哦
**In loneliness.*
*迷失在孤独中
You're going to have to order something.
你总得点些吃的
My date will be here any minute.
我等的人很快就会来了
Your date's not coming.
你等的人不会来了
You got stood up.
你该走了
Right on time.
正是时候
How dare you?!
你竟敢这样
You led me on.
你引诱了我
You told me you had feelings for me,
你说你对我有感觉
then you ask me out, you don't show up,
然后约我出去 却不来赴约
humiliating me. In public.
你当众羞辱了我
Gosh, Sue, I wonder where I learned how to do all that.
苏 想想我是从哪儿学会做这些的
You meddled around in my marriage,
你擅自插手我的婚姻
you terrorize the glee club,
你恐吓欢乐合唱团
you continue to sabotage my relationship with Emma.
你还变本加厉破坏我和艾玛的关系
I tried playing nice, but nothing seems to work with you.
我一直对你友善 但你好像一点都不领情
Cruelty was the only way to get your attention.
对你残酷是引起你注意的唯一途径
I have no interest in dating you, Sue.
我一点都不想跟你约会 苏
You're a bully and you're mean to kids.
你恃强凌弱 对孩子们刻薄无比
I'm mean to everyone.
我对每个人都很刻薄
Yeah, well, fine.
好啊 好啊
Consider this a little taste of what you love dishing out.
那你就尝尝自己每天四处播散的苦果吧
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 对不起了
This is uncalled for, William.
你不该这么做 威廉
Good night, Sue.
晚安 苏
Santana, are you all right?
桑塔纳 你还好吧
What...?
怎么
Kurt, what is going on around here?
科特 这里发生什么事了
Coach Sylvester won't get out of bed.
西尔威斯特教练不愿意起床
We haven't had practice in days.
我们已经好几天没训练了
I'm fine because I have Glee,
我有欢乐合唱团 所以还好
but these girls have sort of lost it.
但这些女孩们就很失落了
No Nationals means that four of the girls
拿不到全国奖项就意味着
will lose their college scholarships.
有四个女孩拿不到大学奖学金
And the rest are just depressed and confused.
其他女孩们也很烦心沮丧
Please, please, love me, please.
求你了 求你了 爱我吧
It's really hard to feel bad for Sue Sylvester--
很难会有人为苏·西尔威斯特感到难过
she doesn't need another trophy--
她并不需要另一座奖杯
but some of these girls, they really do.
但有些女孩们 她们真的很需要
Mr. Shue,
舒先生
Puck and I would like to show the class
帕克和我将要让全班见识到
the true meaning of funk.
放克音乐的真正内涵
With a little help from our special guest Mercedes.
而特别嘉宾梅塞德斯会帮我们一点小忙
Fasten your seat belts, people.
在座位上系好安全带吧 各位
It's going to be a funky ride.
下面来一场摇摆之旅
**Can you feel it, baby?*
*能感觉到吗 宝贝
**Come on, swing it*
*来吧 摇摆起来
**Come-come on, swing it*
*来吧 摇摆起来
**Come on, swing it*
*来吧 摇摆起来
**Come-come on, swing it*
*来吧 摇摆起来
**Yo, it's about that time*
*哟 现在是时候
**To bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme*
*把节奏和韵律秀出来
**I'm gonna get mine, so get yours*
*我秀出自己的 你也秀出来吧
**I want to see sweat comin' out your pores*
*我要见到汗珠逸出你的毛孔
**On the house tip is how I'm swingin' this*
*屋内一角 是我在摇摆
**Strictly hip-hop, boy, I ain't singing this*
*纯粹的hip-pop 伙计 我不是吹的
**Bringing this to the entire nation*
*我要把这送到全国各地
**Black, white, red, brown,*
*黑皮肤 白皮肤 红皮肤 棕皮肤
**feel the vibration Vibration*
*都来感受这摇摆吧 摇摆
**Come on, feel the vibration Vibration*
*来吧 感受这摇摆 摇摆
**It's such a good vibration*
*如此完美的摇摆
**It's such a sweet sensation*
*如此甜蜜的感觉
**The vibrations good like Sunkist*
*摇摆如阳光沐浴般美妙
**Many wanna know who done this*
*大家都想知道是谁来演绎的
**Pucky Puck and I'm here to move you*
*帕克和我正在这撩动你
**Rhymes will groove you and I'm here to prove to you*
*这韵律会让你开心 我在此向你证明
**That we can party on the positive side*
*我们可以积极健康地举办派对
**And pump positive vibes, so come along for the ride*
*带来积极的共鸣 加入这摇摆之旅吧
**Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation*
*让你感觉这节奏是受我掌控
**So feel the vibration Vibration*
*感受这摇摆吧 摇摆
**Come on, feel the vibration Vibration*
*来吧 感受这摇摆 摇摆
**It's such a good vibration*
*如此完美的摇摆
**It's such a sweet sensation*
*如此甜蜜的感觉
Finnie D, break it down.
芬恩 舞起来吧
**Down, down, down, down*
*来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
**Finnie D's on the back up*
*芬恩 正支持你
**Drug free, so put the crack up*
*远离毒品 请把毒品收起来吧
**No need for speed, I'm the anti D-R-U-G-G-I-E*
*远离兴♥奋♥剂♥ 我是反毒品主义者
**My body is healthy, my rhymes make me wealthy*
*我身体健康 韵律让我充实
**And the Funky Bunch helps me*
*这些好伙伴帮助了我
**To bring you a show with no intoxication*
*带给你一场并非沉醉的表演
**Come on, and feel the vibration Vibration*
*来吧 感受这摇摆 摇摆
**Yeah*
*耶
**Can you feel it, baby?*
*你能感觉到吗 宝贝
**I can, too*
*我也能感觉到
**It's such a good vibration*
*如此完美的摇摆
**It's such a sweet sensation*
*如此甜蜜的感觉
**It's such a good vibration.*
*如此完美的摇摆
All right.
很好
Great job, guys, but that's not funk.
很精彩 伙计们 但那不是放克音乐
I mean, the group is called
我是说 这个小组名叫
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch,
马基马克放克乐队
but that is a rap song.
但那是一首饶舌歌♥曲
A kick-butt old school rap song.
一首老套无比的校园饶舌歌♥曲
Does it really matter, Mr. Shue?
其实这有什么关系呢 舒先生
We're so clinically depressed, we're doing the wrong songs.
我们现在非常沮丧 因为我们选错了歌♥
We're in a deeper funk than ever.
我们正感受着前所未有的退缩之意
Mercedes,
梅塞德斯
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
You may not be a minority,
你不属于少数群体
but you certainly get how it feels sometimes.
但有时你肯定知道那是什么感觉
For nine months.
整整九个月
You've had to deal with this
而你这一生都必须
your whole life.
应对这一切
People making assumptions, calling you names.
人们对你胡乱猜想 拿你做谈资
I seriously can't understand why don't feel like
我真的不明白 你怎么没有
yelling at people all the time.
想对着人群一直大喊
What's the point in getting angry?
生气有什么用呢
Because it's infuriating.
因为这一切太气人了
I hate all the looks at school.
我讨厌校园里的指指点点
Don't even get me started on Puck's mom.
更不要说帕克他妈妈的态度了
You're not angry.
你并不是生气
You're hurt.
你只是很受伤
You just need someplace safe
你只是需要一个安全的地方
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表