Try it.
试试看
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm taking rachel home.
我送蕾切尔回家
Can you ask her to dust the blinds in the craft room first?
你能让她先擦擦工作间的百叶窗吗
Mr. Schuester?
舒斯特先生
Yes, rachel?
什么事 蕾切尔
Why do I have to sit in the backseat?
为什么我得坐在后排
Um, it's the law.
法律就是这样规定的
Children have to ride in the back.
小孩坐后排
Children under seven.
只是七岁以下的小孩
Well, I'm just concerned for your safety.
我只是为你的安全着想
Really?
真的吗
Um... No, not really.
其实不是的
I think we should take advantage of this golden alone time
我们应该好好利用难得的独处时间
And practice our ballad.
来排练曲子
That would be great, but I don't have any music in the car.
这主意挺好 但我车里没有音乐
It's okay, I made us a cd.
没关系 我做了张CD
It wasn't finished.
曲子还没完呢
Yeah, well, the acoustics are horrible in the car.
我知道 但车里的音响遭透了
Put your seat belt back on.
扣上你的安全带
So... How's it going with puck?
你和Puck最近处得怎么样
Are you guys still seeing each other?
你们在约会吗
I broke things off.
我搞砸了
He was too immature,
他和其他高中男生一样
As are all the boys in high school.
都很不成熟
I need a man who can keep up with me
我想找个配得上我的人
Intellectually and creatively.
心智成熟的
Well, that's a tough road for most high school boys.
这个对高中男生来说挺少见的
Stay away from him.
离他远点
You're going to get hurt bad.
你会让自己受伤的
You can't threaten me, pepper.
Pepper 你吓唬不了我
I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕你
You should be.
你最好识相点
Oh, you're on the second floor?
哦 你在二楼吗
Oh, you're right above me.
你就在我正上方
Girl, you?
就凭你吗
I am a hot damn mess.
我是一团糟
I found out today that my hamster is pregnant In biology class,
今天生物课上 我发现豚鼠怀孕了
And I just started weeping.
然后我居然哭了起来
No, no, I think that's a great idea.
不 你的主意不错
We're supposed to be rehearsing.
我们现在该排练了
I'm talking to tina.
我在和蒂娜说话
I'll hit you back.
我待会儿再打给你
This is bad, dude.
太糟糕了 伙计们
All our ballads are terrible
我们所有的曲子都遭透了
'cause we're all so distracted.
因为我们没人去认真准备
We're all worried about finn and quinn and babygate.
我们都在想着奎恩和芬恩的孩子
We can't even sing about our emotions
没法专心投入感情去唱歌♥
'cause we're so worried about theirs.
我们都太担心他们了
Who cares?
谁在乎那事啊
Um, we all do,
我们在乎啊
So we decided we're all going to sing them a ballad
所以我们决定要去给他们献歌♥
To show that we got their backs.
让他们了解 我们会一直支持他们
Are you kidding me?
别开玩笑了
There's no way I'm singing to them.
我绝不可能去给他们唱歌♥的
It's not fair.
这不公平
Finn gets everything.
芬恩什么都有
He gets the sympathy, he gets the girl.
他有人同情 他有女朋友
What is your problem?
你发的哪门子牢骚
Finn's not the father.
他不是孩子的父亲
I am.
我才是
What?
什么
All right, look.
听着
You need to get something through your mohawk real quick.
你得赶快清醒过来
You're the baby's daddy.
你不是孩子的父亲
It takes a hell of a lot more to be a father,
当父亲一点也不轻松
and that role's already been cast.
而且谁是父亲不是你说了算的
Because quinn chose finn,
奎恩已经决定要和芬恩在一起
And you need to accept that and move on
你得接受现实 赶快振作起来
'cause you have no business messing up that girl's life
不要再去给他们添乱了
Any more than you already have.
你惹的麻烦已经不少了
You need to back off.
别再搅和了
You owe her at least that much.
这是你欠她的
Mmm, it's a lovely ham.
恩 这火腿真美味
Thank you.
谢谢
There is no beating judy's ham.
朱蒂做的火腿是最棒的
Well, I cure all my own meats.
我有自己的秘方
I'd like to propose a toast.
我们来干一杯吧
Daddy. No.
老爸 不要吧
Russell And his famous toasts.
拉塞尔又要说他最著名的祝酒词了
The fabrays
法布蕾一家
Are a tight-knit family.
是个紧密的大家庭
I have been blessed with a loving wife,
我有幸找了个好太太
Two remarkable daughters.
还有两个好女儿
My first married a wonderful christian man
大女儿嫁了个很好的基♥督♥徒
Who owns his own chain of ups stores.
他有自己的ups店面
My second daughter--
我的二女儿
Little quinnie--
小奎恩
We are just so proud of her.
我们为她自豪
Captain of the cheerios.
她是啦啦队队长
President of the celibacy club.
禁欲协会会长
I got a little peek at the dress.
我偷看了她穿裙子的样子
I'm certain she's a shoo-in for princess of the...
她完全就是个迷人的公主
She is.
她确实是
But tonight
但是今晚
We are very glad to welcome
我们很高兴见到
Her new friend-- quarterback, no less.
她的新朋友 橄榄球队的四分卫
I have to go to the bathroom.
我得去一下卫生间
Uh... Too much pop.
我喝太多汽水了
Oh, wait, it's right through the kitchen, sweetheart.
亲爱的 卫生间就在厨房♥那边
He wears a helmet when he plays, right?
他上场时得戴头盔 对吗
He's just intimidated by you, daddy.
他只是有点被你吓到 了
Well, hello, finn hudson.
你好啊 芬恩
I'm at the fabrays and I'm freaking out.
我在奎恩家 我完全不知所措了
What does a heart attack feel like?
就像心脏病发了一样
Settle down, cowboy. This is why we burned the disc
冷静点 冲动的牛仔 我们刻碟
And spent all that time rehearsing.
还有排练 就是为了这个
I can't do it. Yes, you can.
我办不到 你当然办得到
Just remember the power of the ballad.
记住 歌♥曲永远是有利的武器
I have to go; they'll think I'm pooping.
我得走了 他们会以为我在上厕所的
That's my kitchen radio.
那是我放在厨房♥的录音机
Yeah, I need to borrow it.
是的 我想借用一下
Finn, what's this?
芬恩 你要干什么
Well, we have this assignment in glee club to sing a ballad.
合唱团的成员有项任务 要唱首歌♥
They're all about expressing
我是想通过这种方式告诉你们
The things you can't find any other way to say.
我无法开口说的事情
Oh, god, finn, don't.
天啊 芬恩 不要啊
Please don't.
不要
No, I need to do this
不 我必须这么做
For both of us.
为了我们俩
*You are having my baby
你怀着我的骨肉
**What a lovely way of saying how much you love me
你用这样的方式想念我是多么可爱
**You're having my baby*
你怀着我的骨肉
**I can see it
我可以看见
**your face is glowing
你的脸庞正闪耀光芒
**I can see it in your eyes and I'm happy you know it
我能从你眼中看出 我很高兴
**That you're having my baby
你怀着我的骨肉
**You're the woman I love and I love what it's doing to you
你是我所爱 我爱你的所有
**You're having my baby
你怀着我的骨肉
**You're a woman in love and I love what's going through you
你是我所爱 我爱你的一切
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表