**Just called to say *
*电♥话♥接通 只想说声
**Hello *
*你好
**I couldn't sleep at all tonight *
*漫漫长夜 无法成眠
**And I know it's late *
*我知道夜已深
**But I couldn't wait... *
*但我已无法等待天明...
This is the perfect song for us.
这首歌♥对我们来说太合适了
See, he's known this girl for so long,
歌♥中描述的是 他已经认识一个女孩很久了
But they've just been friends,
但一直以来他们只是朋友
And now he's calling her up to tell her he wants More.
现在他打电♥话♥告诉她 他希望关系更进一步
I was sort of inspired by
我给孩子布置的作业题目是"你好"
My "Hello" Assignment with the kids.
而这个词让我获得了启发
Well, I love it.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I love it.
是吗 我很喜欢
You do?
是吗
I don't know why, but...
我不知道为什么...
I always had a soft spot for this song.
这首歌♥总是能触及我内心最柔软的感受
**You're there at home *
*你静静地守在家里
**Hello *
*你好
**Maybe it's been crazy *
*或许这有些疯狂
**And maybe I'm to blame *
*或许你该将我责备
**But I put my heart above my head... *
*但我心已动 理智已然冲散...
Too much too fast. Too much too fast.
进展太快了 进展太快了
You smell great, your teeth are clean...
你闻起来很香 你的牙齿很干净
You're very sweet. It's not that. I'm...
你很贴心 不是因为这个 是我...
I just haven't been, uh... Intimate
我已经太久没有与人亲热过了
In a very, very long time.
太久太久了
How long?
多久
Ever.
从来没有过
**My friend, hello... *
*我亲爱的朋友 你好
I just haven't found the right person.
我一直没有找到那个真命天子
You know, someone who won't reject me
一个不会在意我的洁癖
When things get really hard with my, um, with my Problems.
无论问题多么严重 也不会排斥我的人
It-It's cool.
没事的
It's not.
不
It's not cool. I can tell.
怎么会没事呢 我知道的
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Emma...
艾玛...
I understand.
我理解的
I'll pop in a movie.
我去放碟片
Do we have to watch Armageddon again?
我们又要看《世界末日》吗
Uh, it's that or Bad Boys.
或者《绝地战警》
They're the only dvds that Terri left behind.
特丽只留下了这两部碟片
She liked to have Bruckheimer night every other Week.
她每隔一周都会看一次布鲁克海默的电影
Okay, okay.
好吧
**Hello. *
*你好
Hey, Rach, can we talk?
蕾切尔 我们能谈谈吗
Look, I want to apologize.
我想向你道歉
I realized I don't want to date other girls.
我发现我不想和其他女孩约会
Only you.
我想的人只有你
You do talk too much,
你的确有点话多
And usually you're just talking about yourself,
而且大多时候你都在谈论你自己
But at least I don't feel alone when I'm with You.
但至少我跟你在一起的时候没有孤寂感
I'm glad you've come to that realization,
我很高兴你有此觉悟
But you're too late.
但已经太迟了
I've met someone else--
我已经在和其他人约会了...
A boy who's finally worthy of my talent and love.
一个能配得上我的才华与爱的男生
Whoa, whoa, wait.
等等
Do I know him?
我认识他吗
Is he, is he bigger than me?
他比我块头还大吗
Oh, he doesn't go to this school, and he's a Senior.
他不在这所学校上学 而且他已经高三了
His name is Jessie, and he's the male lead in Vocal Adrenaline.
他名叫杰西 是肾上腺乐团的男生领唱
We're both aware that
我们都很清楚
Our Romeo-and-Juliet romance will be a challenge,
我们"罗密欧与茱丽叶"式的恋情将面临巨大挑战
But our deep respect for each other's talent
但我们对彼此才华的赏识和尊重
Will carry us through.
将让我们度过一切困难
Rachel, don't you think that's kind of suspicious?
蕾切尔 你不觉得这很可疑吗
We make it to Regionals and suddenly
我们刚刚晋级地区赛
The top guy in our main competition picks you up?
突然对手合唱团的领唱就和你好上了
I know it's hard to believe
我知道这难以让人相信
That anyone would like me without an ulterior Motive,
怎么会有人单纯地喜欢我呢
But you have to respect that our love is real.
但你不得不相信 我们的爱是真实的
Move on, Finn.
向前看吧 芬恩
I finally have.
我已经把你忘了
Mr. Shue...
舒先生...
...We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Finn didn't fall for any of our tricks.
芬恩没有中我们的圈套
Such as?
比如说
I didn't wear a bra,
我没带胸罩
And I had them turn up the air conditioning.
我还把空调温度调高了
Ladies, I misjudged you.
女士们 我看走眼了
You may be two of the stupidest teens I've ever Encountered.
你们两个可能是我见过最笨的年轻人
And that's saying something.
这很说明问题
I once taught a cheerleading seminar to a young Sarah Palin.
我可是给年轻时的莎拉·佩林上过拉拉队训练课的
Wait, we did find out
对了 我们发现
Rachel's with some dude from Vocal Adrenaline.
蕾切尔和肾上腺合唱团的一个男孩在一起
Name?
名字
Jessie St. James.
杰西·史蒂芬·詹姆斯
Ooh, bringing down this club may be easier than I thought.
搞垮这个合唱团可能比我想象的要简单
I'm engorged with venom and triumph.
我胸中充满了复仇的快♥感♥
Now get the hell out of my office.
现在给我滚出我的办公室
**Livin' easy, livin' free *
*活得简单 活得自♥由♥
**A season ticket on a one-way ride *
*一张单程季票
**Goin' down, party town *
*带我去到派对
**My friends are gonna be there, too *
*我的朋友们也会在那
**I'm on the Highway to hell *
*我在通往地狱的高速公路
**I'm on a highway *
*我在高速公路
**Highway to hell *
*通往地狱的高速公路
**I'm on a highway to hell I'm on a highway to Hell *
*我在通往地狱的高速公路 我在通往地狱的高速公路
**I'm on it, I'm on it *
*高速驰骋
**Highway to hell... *
*通往地狱的高速公路...
**Don't stop me *
*别让我停下来
Stop please. Dear God, just stop.
打住 上帝啊 停下来
Seriously, guys,
说实话 伙计们
It's like watching beige paint dry.
就像在看油漆干裂一样
Could everyone please look at Jessie?
你们都看看杰西
Jessie, give us a show face.
杰西 让我们看看舞台脸
That's a show face, guys.
这才是舞台脸 孩子们
You want to look so talented,
你们想要看起来才华横溢
It's literally hurting you.
必须承受身体上的疼痛
I want a look that's so optimistic,
我要你们看上去热情洋溢到
It could cure cancer.
可以治愈癌症
That's what I'm talking about.
这样还差不多
Take five, everybody. Drink a Red Bull.
休息五分钟 喝罐红ɛ
Excuse me, Ms. Corcoran?
打扰一下 科科伦女士
Hi, I'm Will Schuester.
你好 我是威尔•舒斯特
Sorry, I don't know who you are.
抱歉 我不知道你是谁
I'm a big fan, really.
我很崇拜你们 真的
I also coach the Mckinley Glee Club.
我是麦金利高中欢乐合唱团的教练
I don't usually cotton too well
我可不喜欢我的竞争对手
To my competition sneaking in to watch a Rehearsal.
跑来偷看我们的排练
But I also have trouble seeing you guys as Competition.
不过我一直也没把你们当成竞争对手
I believe you have a student named Jessie St. James?
你们有个学生叫做杰西·史蒂芬·詹姆斯吧
Yeah, I think he might be dating one of my Students.
我认为他在和我的一个学生约会
I'm more than a little concerned with the whole Fraternizing
我从竞争对手的角度来看很担心
With the enemy aspect of their relationship.
这段感情恐怕是你们的伎俩
You think we're spying on you?
你认为我们在暗中监视你们
Honestly?
说实话
Yes.
是的
Noted.
了解了
Look, I don't stand
你看 我可不支持
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表