The proof was in the sexual pudding.
证据就在性♥爱♥甜点中
My above-ground pool cleaning business went through the roof
我的"地上泳池清理工作"突飞猛进
Once I embraced my gift for music
一旦我得到了音乐上的"灵感"
And gave these fine ladies the romance they were missing.
就会给这些美丽的女士们她们缺少的爱
I also stopped beating people up so much.
也让她们不至于"年久失修"
When do we start rehearsals?
我们什么时候开始排练
Now you listen to me, you little psychopath.
听我说 你个小精神病
My love life is hanging by a thread
我的爱情生活现在命悬一线
And that thread is Acafellas.
而那条线就是好兄弟组合
It drives my girlfriend nuts in the pants.
它让我女朋友抓狂
So if you screw this up for me,
如果你帮我搞砸了
I swear to you I will stick my fist
我发誓会把我的拳头
So far down your throat, you will taste my armpit hairs.
伸进你的喉咙 让你尝到我的腋毛
Do I make myself clear?
明白了吗
Good.
很好
We rehearse Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00.
我们周二和周四八点排练
Don't be late.
别迟到
Okay, come on.
好的 加油
Dude, my bowels have better moves than you.
老兄 我肠道蠕动的都比你有节奏
Guys, stop.
伙计们 停下
You guys got the steps down.
你们要给对方个台阶下
You just need to relax, okay?
放松点就行了 好吗
Um, you guys play baseball, right?
你们不是打棒球的吗
What does your coach tell you about hitting?
你们教练怎么教你们击球的
"If you charge the pitcher, bring the bat."
"面对投手 带上球棒"
Okay, um, but I'm sure he also
对 但我想他一定
tells you to relax, right?
也告诉你们要放松 对吧
'Cause hitting's all about the hips, right?
因为击球全靠臀部的力量 是吧
You gotta loosen them up.
你得缓和紧绷的肌肉
Just swing that bat.
再轻松挥棒
All right, pretend, Acafellas, madison square garden.
现在想象我们在麦迪逊公园广场演出
Here we are. All those beautiful ladies out there.
我们站在那里 下面满是美丽的姑娘
You swing that big ol' bat.
你潇洒地挥舞球棒
Hit some home runs, all right, guys?
就像本垒打 对吧 伙计
All right.
正确
Now let's try it from the top, okay?
现在我们从头来一次 好吗
Here we go.
来吧
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Yeah.
没错
Aw, yeah.
就这样
Yeah, get those hips into it.
把臀部扭起来
That's it! That's it! All right!
就这样 没错 很好
That baseball thing sure was good, Mr. Shue.
舒先生 你的棒球理论很不错
Totally. That was awesome.
这真的很棒
We need to have a gayvention.
我们需要开个同志干预会
That's a gay intervention.
是同性恋干预
It's K-K-Kurt.
是科...科特
He's lady fabulous.
他是娘娘腔
It's obvious you like him.
很显然 你喜欢他
We just don't want you to get hurt by feelings
我们不想你受到伤害
He can't reciprocate.
你的感情得不到回报的
Look, just because he wears nice clothes
听好了 如果只是因为他穿得漂亮
Doesn't mean he's on the down-low.
不能说明他就是同性恋啊
He wore a corset to second period today.
他今天穿了塑身衣
You can do better, Mercedes.
你可以找到更好的 梅赛德斯
Really? well, what if I can't?
是吗 那如果我找不到呢
There's not a lot of guys around here
这里几乎没有男生
Knocking down my door for a date.
会主动约我出去
Or yours,
当然也不会约你们
For that matter.
事情就是这样的
Nobody notices us. Hello?
没人会注意到我们的 醒醒吧
We're in glee club.
我们是合唱团的人
And I'm tired of being lonely, aren't you?
我已经厌倦了一个人 你们不是吗
But Kurt...
但是科特...
Kurt is sweet to me, and he likes who I am,
科特对我很好 他喜欢我人本身
And I like how I feel when I'm with him.
我喜欢和他在一起的感觉
And he's in our group, he understands
还有他也是团里的人
What I'm going through.
他更能体会我的感受
Now, maybe that's not enough for you guys,
或许你们并不满足于这些
But it's enough for me.
但我觉得够了
You know what, Sue? I got to say,
苏 我必须说
I really misjudged you.
我真的看错你了
Getting the cheerios to help out with the glee club
你大方让你的队员来合唱团
Choreographer fund-raiser
帮他们筹集资金
Is one of the nicest things I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最美好的事情了
Well, Erma, I'm willing to do whatever it takes
艾玛 只要合唱团能取得成功
To make this glee club successful.
我在所不辞
Come on!
赶快
Ooh! so excited.
哇 大家都兴致高昂啊
Oh, I love a car wash, too, though, you know.
我也很爱洗车
When I was little, if I got all "a"s,
当我还是小女孩的时候 如果我拿全优
My dad would let me wash his car,
我爸爸就会答应我帮他洗车
So I'd get my little toothbrush out,
我就会拿上我的小牙刷
And I'd clean it all weekend long.
洗上一个礼拜
You know, the way you use your mental illness
你神经兮兮来辅♥导♥这些孩子
To help these kids is really inspiring.
实在是鼓舞人心啊
I'm shocked you're not married.
我很惊讶你怎么还不结婚啊
Your rims are clean.
你的轮圈已经很干净了
We've polished them, like, three times already.
我们已经擦了三遍了
Did you bring a change of clothes?
你有带其它的衣服吗
Because we're going straight
因为我们一会直接去
to sing-along sound of music.
音乐之声"跟我唱"练习
So, listen, Kurt,
听好 科特
This is like the third time we've gone out.
我们一起出去了三次了吧
Can we just make it official?
我们能弄得正式点吗
Make what official?
把什么弄得正式点
You know, that we're dating.
就是说我们在约会
I'm sorry, Mercedes,
我很抱歉 梅赛德斯
But I thought I made it very clear.
我想我说得够清楚了
I'm in love with someone else.
我有心上人了
Rachel?
蕾切尔
Yes.
对啊
For several years now.
很多年了
** I bust the windows out your car
我砸碎了你的车窗
** And, no, it didn't mend my broken heart
但破碎的心却于事无补
** I'll probably always have these ugly scars
丑陋的疤痕也许不会消失
** But right now I don't care about that part
但现在的我根本无心顾及
** I bust the windows out your car, hey
我砸碎了你的车窗
** After I saw you looking right at her
因为我看见你盯着她不放
** I didn't wanna, but I took my turn
我不想这么做 但让我发泄一次吧
** I'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn
我很高兴这么做了 因为你必须知道
** I must admit it helped a little bit
我承认这么做后我好受了很多
** To think of how you felt when you saw it
想到你看见破碎玻璃后的感受
** I didn't know that I had that much strength
也不知道哪里来的力量
** But I'm glad you see what happens when
但我很高兴让你受伤
** Ha, ha, ha, ha
哈 哈 哈 哈
** I bust the windows out your car
我打碎了你的车窗
** You know I did it 'cause I left my mark
我在车上作了标记
** Wrote my initials with the crowbar
用铁撬划上我的名字
** And then I drove off into the dark
然后开车消失在路的尽头
** I bust the windows out your car
我砸碎了你的车窗
** Hey, you should feel lucky that that's all I did
你很幸运 我只做了这么多
** After five whole years of this bull-- shh!
整整五年 你满嘴的狗 -- 嘘
** Gave you all of me and you played with it
我给你所有 你却在玩弄我
** I bust the windows out your car.
我打碎了你的车窗
You busted my window.
你把我车窗打碎了
How could you do that? You busted my window!
你怎么能这么做 你打碎我的车窗了
Well, you busted my heart.
你打碎的是我的心
Okay, please examine your personalized menus.
好了 看下你们的个人食谱
This is what you're going to be eating
这是接下来的六个月里
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表