苏 你是个女强人
Sue, you're a powerful woman.
你不用模仿别人
You don't need to copy anyone else.
你很独特 和麦当娜一样
You're an original, just like Madonna.
不要失去自我
Don't lose that quality.
你是真心的 还是因为
Do you mean that, or are you just saying that
今天第二节课时
Because I poked a couple of kids' eyes out
我戳了几个孩子的眼睛
Before second period today?
孩子们 苏?西尔威斯特意识到
See, kids, Sue Sylvester realized
她用不着改造自己
She didn't need to reinvent herself.
她需要改造其他人
She needs to reinvent everybody else,
就从你们两个开始
Starting with you two.
你周五晚上和杰西的约会怎么样
So how'd your date with Jessie go Friday night?
非常好
It went wonderfully.
说真的 没什么大不了的
Honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal.
我是说 很棒
I mean, you know, it-it was great.
完事之后 我
But when it was over, I just, uh,
我都不明白为什么
You know, didn't know why
最开始会很担心
I was so nervous in the first place.
出来吧 我们可以谈谈...
Just come out so we can talk...
唱出来也可以
Or sing about it.
瞧 杰西 我很喜欢你 但是...
Look, Jessie, I really like you, but...
我做不到
I can't do it.
这样做对合唱团不好
It wouldn't be right for... The team.
合唱团和这事有什么关系
What does the team have to do with this?
如果我把我的身体交给了你
If I give myself to you
明知道我的队友不会同意
Knowing that my teammates wouldn't approve,
那就像是我和敌人上♥床♥
It would be like I was sleeping with the enemy.
我是在背叛他们
I'd be betraying them.
也因为如果我没真正准备好
And because I'm truly not ready to do this,
我也是在欺骗自己
I'd be betraying myself.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
那么 你怎么样
And, uh, what about you?
听说周五晚上你和桑塔纳有约会
I heard that you had a date with Santana on Friday night.
是啊 不过什么都没发生
Yeah. I-I couldn't go through with it.
为什么
Why?
我想我是在等我喜欢的人
I guess I'm just waiting for the right person.
你觉得这地方会有客房♥服务吗
Do you think they have room service in this place?
我想吃汉堡
'Cause I want a burger.
我以为之后我会感觉不一样
I thought I'd feel different after.
我注意到想要有成就感的话
Yeah, well, i've noticed that it takes about 20 or so times
需要再尝试二十次以上
Before the feeling of accomplishment really kicks in.
没有菜单
There's no menu,
你一会要带我去汉堡店
So you're gonna have to take me to a burger joint.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
什么也感觉不到...
I don't feel anything...
因为这毫无意义
'Cause it didn't mean anything.
你去哪了 我这个周末都在给你打电♥话♥
Where have you been? I've been calling you all weekend.
我没有脸见你
I was kind of embarrassed.
我真的想继续下去 威尔
I really wanted to go through with it, Will.
你是那么的优雅 温柔 帅气
You were so gracious and gentle and... Handsome,
和你亲密的感觉也很好
And it felt so good to be close to you in that way.
我真是不知道我为什么会如此反常
I just, i don't know why I always freak out like that.
好了 别说了
Stop, stop-stop-stop.
你不需要通过和我上♥床♥来证明什么
You don't need to sleep with me to prove anything.
周五你告诉自己还没准备好的时候
You took ownership of your body on Friday
你已经掌握了自己身体的主动权...
When you told yourself you weren't ready...
鞋都没穿就跑出我的公♥寓♥
And then ran out of my apartment with no shoes on.
那双鞋我最喜欢了 你带来了吗
They're my favorites. Did you bring them?
我感觉很抱歉 艾玛
I feel bad, Emma.
我费尽全力让男孩们
I've been working so hard trying to get the guys
尊敬的对待女孩们
To start treating the girls with more respect,
我自己却没有这样做
And I haven't been walking the walk.
我那晚不应该邀请你来我家的
I never should have agreed to have you come over that night.
不过是我投怀送抱的啊
I did kind of throw myself at you.
这是关键
That is the point.
我们落入了窠臼
We're falling into a pattern here.
我们定个规矩
We need to instate an official
在我正式离婚之前不能约会
No-dating policy until my divorce is final.
那得等到什么时候
Well, when will that be?
我今天递交离婚申请了
I filed today.
这是个开始
So that's a start.
在我们等待的阶段
But while we're waiting,
我希望你能得到一些帮助
I want you to get some help
我们要行动起来解决问题
For your problems; we need to take action here.
什么都不做是解决不了问题的
They're not gonna go away unless we do.
我们的医疗保险包括心理咨♥询♥
Now, our health union covers counseling.
他们会来学校
They'll come to the school,
到你的办公室 给你提供帮助
Meet you in your office, whatever you need.
还有...
And...
鞋油我都打好了
I polished them myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
舒斯特先生
Mr. Schuester?
什么事
Yes?
我是杰西?史蒂芬?詹姆斯
I'm Jessie St. James.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you about something?
真见鬼 就好像所有人都想做些
What the hell?! It seems like now everybody's doing things
伤害我感情的事
Just to hurt my feelings.
我以为你们会很高兴
I thought you all would take this news
我可是明星 你们可以学到不少
A little better. I'm a star. You can learn from me.
我们已经在竞争第二主唱了
We were already fighting for second leads.
你一出现
And now that you've shown up,
我想独唱的希望就彻底破灭了
I've lost all hope at ever getting a solo.
没错 你们每次都是把我
Yeah, that's right. And y'all just trot me out
安排到曲目最后 就让我唱个最后的高音
At the end of every number so I can wail on the last note.
真是太气人了
How is that okay?
舒先生 连我都知道他是个间谍
He's a spy, Mr. Shue. I would know.
慢着 伙计们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys.
转校文件我看过了 我和他父母通过话...
I saw all the paperwork, I spoke with his parents...
他们在巴厘岛过冬
They winter in Bali.
国际长途话费很贵的
It's a very expensive phone call.
杰西刚和搬到他叔叔那
Jessie just moved in with his uncle,
正好在我们学区
Which is in our school district.
这一切光明正大
It's all above board, guys.
他现在是我们的学生了
He goes to this school now.
这不公平
But this isn't fair.
伙计们
Guys!
只要是参加试音的人
Everyone who's ever auditioned
都加入了合唱团
For this group has gotten in.
这是我们的做法
That's how we do things here.
现在突然要改变规则
Okay, to suddenly change the rules now,
这才叫不公平
That would be unfair.
布里特妮
Brittany.
舒先生 他是你儿子吗
Mr. Shue, is he your son?
我不明白你为什么要这么做
I don't understand why you're doing this.
因为当你爱着一个人的时候 你要全力争取
Because when you love something, you got to go for it.
如果我是你的对手
You would never be with me completely
你就不能全身心的和我在一起
If I were on the opposing team.
比起全国冠军我更在乎你
And I care about you more than winning another national title.
所以我离开了肾上腺合唱团
So I left Vocal Adrenaline.
为了你
For you.
好吧 伙计们 还有工作要完成
All right, guys, we have got a lot of work to do.
杰西 很高兴你能来这
Jessie, great to have you here.
欢迎入伙
Welcome aboard.
好 从头开始
Okay, from the top.
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight!
科特·哈梅尔 跟上
Kurt Hummel, take it
*来吧 姑娘*
*Come on, girl*
*我一直等待有人带我去溜达*
*I've been waiting for somebody to pick up my stroll*
*好了 别浪费时间 给我个信♥号♥♥*
*Well, don't waste time, give me the sign*
*告诉我你打算怎么玩*
*Tell me how you want to roll*
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表