** Run, Joey, run, Joey, run *
*快跑 乔伊 快跑 乔伊
** Joey, run, Joey, run *
*乔伊 快跑 乔伊 快跑
** Joey, run, Joey, run! *
*乔伊 快跑 乔伊 快跑
Well, why don't we just, um, take a moment
我们应该花上一些时间
to really absorb what we've just watched.
好好地理解刚刚所看到的片子
This is garbage! Finn!
这是垃圾 芬恩
No, he's right. First of all, I need to trust
对 他说得对 首先 我应该
my instincts more because I had a feeling
相信我的直觉 在拍摄这个的时候
when we were shooting that,
我就有种感觉
that it was not going to be good.
拍出来一定很烂
Why didn't you tell me they were in this, too?
你为什么不告诉我他们也参与了拍摄
I thought you and I were going out.
我以为我们在交往
Being triple-cast with two other guys
和另外两个男生一起
to play opposite your girlfriend?
与自己的女朋友出演对手戏
It's mortifying.
太令人蒙羞了
It was an artistic statement.
这是种艺术的表现手法
No. It wasn't! It was you trying to look like
才不是 是你想要别人以为
you had a bunch of guys fighting over you
有好多男孩子为你争风吃醋
so you could stop looking like some kind
你就不会感到像是一个异类
of outcast and be seen as some hot slutty girl singer!
你就会成为一个放荡的性感女歌♥手
How could you do this to me;
你怎么能这么对我
to all us guys?
这样对我们几个
Is your stupid reputation more important
你那愚蠢的声誉比你的
than your relationships?
感情生活还重要吗
Jessie, wait!
杰西 等等
I saw your video, Sue! You were fabulous!
我看到了你的录影带 苏 你真棒
You know, I have to thank you, Jean.
知道吗 我要感谢你 简
You always know exactly what to say to me
你总是在我迷失方向的时候
when I lose my way.
为我指点迷津
Turns out all I needed was an attitude change.
看来我所需要的是态度的改变
I forgot how good it feels to give back.
我都忘记付出的感觉这么好
I've spent so much time worrying
我一直都很在意
about what other people thought about me,
大家对我的看法
when there's really only one person in the world
其实这世界上只有一个
I want to impress.
我想取悦的人
Who?
谁啊
Who? You, silly.
谁? 你啊 傻瓜
So, yesterday, I walked back into that teachers' lounge,
昨天 我走进教师休息室
and I calmly informed them
我很平静地告知他们
of my unlikely skyrocket to showbiz fame,
我在娱乐界取得的巨大成功
and very gently told them all
之后我又非常温柔地告诉他们
I just didn't care what they thought about me.
我不在乎他们对我的看法
What's that? Oh, look.
这是什么 瞧
Sue Sylvester is a top 700 recording artist, people!
苏·西尔威斯特是一位排名前700位的唱片艺人
Who's laughing now, huh?
现在谁还在笑
Now, since Olivia is giving
现在既然奥莉维亚把她的
her cut of the proceeds to injured manatees,
那部分收益用来帮助受伤的海牛
I've decided to give all of my profits to this nursing home.
我决定把我的收益捐助给这所疗养院
It's not going to be much.
钱不是很多
Olivia totally screwed me in negotiations.
谈钱的时候奥莉维亚把我给耍了
I won't be working with her again, but it should be enough
我是不会再和她合作了 不过那些钱
for a couple of benches out back for the summer.
也足够在夏天的时候在后院安上几把长椅
Maybe a little vegetable garden for you to putter around in.
也许可以盖一个小菜园让你在里面忙活忙活
That'd be nice.
那就太好了
Yeah.
是啊
Now, after all these years,
这么多年以来
how is it that you still know so much more about everything than I do?
为什么你对每件事都比我看得清
I'm the smart one.
因为我是聪明的那个
You got the looks, too.
你也是漂亮的那个
How is that fair?
太不公平了
Ah, thank you.
多谢夸奖
Let's say we crack open a book, huh?
我们读本书怎么样
Okay.
好
See that-- the two little bears?
看见那两只小熊了吗
That's you and I. That's right.
是你和我 没错
I'm the big one, right? And I'm the small one.
我是大个的 我是小个那个
Yeah, you're the tiny one.
没错 你是小小的那只
And what does that say?
上面写着什么
"I always love you."
我会永远爱你
"And I will always love you."
我也会永远爱你
Uh, these are for you.
这是给你的
They're lovely.
很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Um... I-I messed up, Emma.
我... 我搞砸了 艾玛
I think, in all of this
我想这一系列
"discovering who I am" business,
"发现自我"的行动
I took a couple of wrong turns.
让我走了不少错路
And I get how those detours
我知道那些错路
might have hurt you.
伤害了你
But now I know that that's not who I am
但是现在我知道那不是我自己
or who I want to be.
不是我想成为的人
I know what's supposed to happen now.
我知道现在本应发生什么
I'm supposed to smile and
我理应微笑
be impressed by how in touch you are with your feelings
对你能够表达自己内心的感受而激动不已
and moon over the fact that you care about me so much,
对你能够这么在乎我而欢呼雀跃
but, um...
但是...
I can't.
我做不到
But, Emma, th-this is... this is killing me.
但是 艾玛 这... 这让我痛不欲生
I just...
我...
I want you to look at me the way you used to.
我希望你能像以前一样看待我
I can't.
我做不到
But you know what, that's a good thing.
知道吗 这反而是件好事
Really, if this relationship is ever going to work
如果这段感情真的想要开花结果
between the two of us, we have to start
我们之间必须要看清楚
seeing each other for who we really are.
对方是个怎么样的人
Thank you for the flowers.
谢谢你的花
I know you're behind the Glist.
我知道你是那张名单的始作俑者
You have no proof. I can't believe
你没证据 我真是不敢相信
that you're going to pin this on me. I'll be expelled.
你会把这一切归咎于我 我会被开除的
I mean, it makes sense.
我是说 一切说得通
Everything else has been taken from me--
我的一切都被夺走了
my popularity, my body.
我的名誉 我的身材
Might as well throw away my education.
我的学业干脆也抛弃算了
You know when I realized that you did it?
知道我是怎么知道是你干的吗
The moment I felt what it was like
就在我设身处地想你的境况
to walk in your shoes.
那一刻我明白了
I mean, it takes years to build a good reputation,
好名声的建立需要好多年
but only seconds to destroy it.
但用几秒钟就可以毁掉它
Couple bad choices, and you go from the top
几次错误的选择 你就从天堂
to the bottom.
到地狱
You have lost so much, Quinn.
奎恩 你失去了很多
Which means you had the most to gain from the Glist.
这意味着从名单里你获得的最多
I never meant to hurt anybody. I know.
我没想伤害任何人 我知道
I... I was captain of the cheerleading squad,
我曾是拉拉队的队长
president of the Celibacy Club.
禁欲俱乐部的主席
I had Finn.
曾拥有芬恩
People would part like the Red Sea
当我从走廊走过的时候
when I walked down the hallway.
大家会像分开的红海一样给我让路
Now I'm invisible.
现在却对我视而不见
And you think being seen as a cheap tramp is better?
你觉得被当作荡♥妇♥要好一些吗
A bad reputation is better than no reputation at all.
坏的声誉也比没有声誉要好
Look, I know that high school feels
我知道现在高中生活
like your whole life right now,
仿佛是你生命的全部
but it's going to end.
但它总有结束的那天
You're going to give that baby to a family
你会把肚子里的宝宝托付给
who really wants it, who's going to love it, and
一个需要宝宝 会爱护宝宝的家庭
then you are going to go on to do amazing things, Quinn.
而你会做很多意义非凡的事情 奎恩
You really think that I can get it all back one day?
你真的认为一切会失而复得
No.
不
I think you can get something even better.
我认为你会得到更好的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表