我们胜之不武
That we don't deserve to win.
你的邮箱地址是多少
And your e-mail addresses?
看你们的表演充满乐趣
You guys were so much fun to watch.
你们该感到骄傲
You should be very proud.
赶快带我离开这个鬼地方
Get me the hell out of here.
不好意思 我有些话要说
Um, excuse me, um, I have something I need to tell you.
抱歉 我们已经做出了最终决定
I'm sorry, we've made our decision.
我以为你周六下午要上班
I thought you worked on saturday afternoon.
是的 我今天回来早了
Yeah, I came home early.
我很累
I'm tired.
最近一直睡不好
I haven't been sleeping very well.
怎么穿晚礼服了
What's with the monkey suit?
4点是肯和艾玛的婚礼
Ken and Emma's wedding-- it's at 4:00.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我来
Here.
我自己可以
Oh, I'm fine. oh.
我想告诉你 我最近在看心理医生了
I want you to know I've been seeing a therapist.
虽然只是在社区中心
Oh, it's just at the local community center, but still.
不错
Good.
希望能对你有帮助
I hope it works out for you.
我在承担起责任 威尔
I'm taking responsibility, will.
我很软弱 我很自私
I mean, I'm weak, and I'm selfish,
我让我的焦虑掌控了我的生活
And I let my anxiety rule my life,
但你要知道我以前不是这样的
But you know I wasn't always that way.
只是我想要很多东西
It's just that... I wanted so many things
那些我们不会拥有的东西
That I know we're never going to have.
但只要还有你 得不得到那些也无所谓了
But that was okay as long as I still had you.
你说些什么呀
Say something?
我现在看着你
I'm looking at you,
我试图
And I'm trying.
我是说 我尝试再找回
I mean, I really want to feel that thing
曾经在你身上找到的感觉
I always felt when I looked at you before.
那种家的感觉
That feeling of family,
爱的感觉
Of love.
但已经没有了
But it's gone.
是永远没有了吗
Forever?
我不知道
I don't know.
冰雕很漂亮
Nice ice sculpture.
肯在哪里
Where's ken?
我猜
Um, home,
在家里
I'd imagine,
可能在重新找回他
Probably trying to regain some of the pride
曾被我摧毁的自尊
That I stole from him.
他不要我了
He dumped me.
什么
What?
他说为了分组赛把婚礼延后是他忍♥耐的极限
He said moving the wedding for sectionals was the last straw.
我还以为他明白的
But I thought he understood
你是为了孩子们才这么做的
That-that you were doing this for the kids.
他明白
He understand that...
我不是为了孩子们才这么做的
...I wasn't doing it for the kids.
我是为了你
I was doing it for you.
艾玛
Emma...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不不 这不是你的错
No. Gosh, no, it's not your fault.
是我搞砸了
I-I really messed up.
他是对的
He was absolutely right.
我本打算和他安定下来
I was settling for him.
真的 只要你一个眼神 威尔
Really, one blink from you, will,
我就会夺门而出
And I would have been out the door.
所以
So, um...
我已经把辞呈发给费金斯校长了
I e-mailed my resignation to figgins.
周一是最后一天
My last day is monday.
我真的不能
I just can't...
我真的不能待在那所学校了
I just can't be at that school.
看到肯就让我羞愧
I can't see ken without feeling ashamed,
看到你就让我心碎
And I can't see you without feeling heartbroken.
我刚离开了我的妻子
I just left my wife.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I, um...
我要走了
I'm going.
但我刚...
But I just...
刚离开了你的妻子
Just left your wife.
是的
Exactly.
你确实刚离开了你的妻子
You just did.
你是个美丽的新娘
You make a beautiful bride.
谢谢
Thank you.
苏 简·亚当斯学院和
Sue, the directors, both from the Jane Addams academy
哈维布鲁克聋哑学校的董事
And haverbrook school for the deaf,
已经通知我了
Have informed me
你给了他们新航向乐团的表演曲目
That you gave them the new directions' set list.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
表演曲目写在有啦啦队抬头的信纸上
The set lists were on cheerios' letterhead.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
他们说是从苏·西尔威斯特的办公桌上拿到的
They say, "from the desk of Sue Sylvester."
间接证据而已
Circumstantial evidence.
上面是你的笔迹
They're written in your handwriting!
伪造的
Forgeries.
苏 所有的证据都指向你
Sue, there is an orgy of evidence stacked against you!
显然你已经决定
Well, you've clearly made up your mind not
在这次事件中持有偏见
To be impartial in this case.
所以在你演讲结束后
So let's see if you can't wrap up this little lecture
可以对我施以小小惩罚然后让我
Slap me on the wrist, and let me get back
回去好好操练我的啦啦队
To whipping my squad of champions into shape.
为了国♥庆♥表演我们得
We have to be in Albuquerque
在阿尔伯克基待两个星期呢
In a couple of weeks for nationals.
苏
Sue!
坐下
Sit down!
苏 截至今天
Sue, as of today,
你不再担任啦啦队的教练
You are no longer coach of the cheerios.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
截至今天
As of today,
你不再担任啦啦队的教练
You are no longer coach of the cheerios.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?!
一直以来 我认为
All this time, I thought...
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon!
一直以来 我认为是舒斯特老师反应过度
All this time, I thought Mr. Schuester was overreacting.
坦白说 因为你一直取得胜利
And frankly, I was too willing
我对你的恶作剧一直睁一只眼闭一只眼
To look past your monkeyshines because you kept winning.
但是现在你太过分了
But now, you've gone too far!
你自取其辱
You have embarrassed yourself
并且玷污了威廉麦金利高中的声誉
And besmirched the name of William Mckinley.
你是个失败的校长
A failed president.
拜托
Oh, please!
了不起的你
The greatest one who ever lived!
今天开始你被停职
You are suspended from this school as of today.
小舒 你还有什么要说的吗
Shue, you have anything to add?
我想你已经说得很清楚了
I think you said it all.
我的话代表学校
My word is official!
现在开始生效
Let it be written.
好吧 如果你想这么做的话
Okay, if this is the way you want to play it.
好的
Okay.
小舒 鉴于苏曾经的阻扰
Shue, in light of Sue's interference,
我恢复你在欢乐合唱团的职务
I am reinstating you as coach of the glee club.
我已经联♥系♥俄亥俄州合唱秀比赛执行委员会
I contacted the Ohio show choir governing board
添加了你的职务
And set the record straight.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
太好了
All right.
干得好
Good job.
舒斯特
Schuester?
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表