to wake me up after all these years,
把我从睡梦中唤醒
and I swear to you I will never hurt her,
我向你发誓我绝不会伤害她
I will always take care of her.
我会永远照顾她
And I can't be your dad,
我当不了你♥爸♥爸
but I will be her hero for as long as she'll take me.
但是只要她需要我 我会一直做她的英雄
All right, I've said my piece.
好吧 我说完了
What do you want to say?
你想说什么
Just... want to know if you want to watch a game.
我...想问问你想不想一起看比赛
Sure.
当然
Hold up.
等等
You can sit here if you want.
你坐在哪里都可以
You know, I hate Duke like I hate the Nazis.
知道吗 我就像讨厌纳粹一样讨厌杜克大学队
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
This team, every year, they recruit these guys and, uh...
这支队伍每年都召入这些球员...
I-I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Just say congratulations.
说恭喜就行了
I took your advice.
我采纳了你的建议
I went home, I told Buddy that if
我回到家 我告诉巴迪
he want to keep me around, he had to ditch the old lady
如果他想留我在身边就得和他的妻子离婚
and give yours truly the top job.
全身心的爱我一个人
And then he died.
然后他就死了
One of his eyes went all funny
他有只眼睛搞笑的一跳一跳的
and he had a stroke right in front of me.
之后他就在我面前中风死了
Geez, April, are you okay?
天啊 埃普丽尔 你还好吧
Okay? I'm rich.
还好吗 我富有了
The ol' battle axe was afraid I'd go to The Lima Times,
他的妻子害怕我把他出轨的消息告诉"利马时报"
so she shut me up to the tune of $2 million.
付给我两百万美元封口费
So I'm sobering up, and I'm heading to the Broadway, Will.
所以我打算戒酒 前往百老汇 威尔
I haven't had a drink in 45 minutes.
我已经四十五分钟没喝酒了
I'm going to take my hush money and I'm going to mount
我要拿着钱去筹拍第一部
the first-ever all-white production of The Wiz.
全白人班底的"绿野仙踪"[百老汇音乐剧]
Okay.
好吧
And I've got you to thank.
当然我得感谢你
Did you tell him yet?
你告诉他了吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
That I bought y'all the auditorium.
我给你们买♥♥下了礼堂
What?!
什么
I wrote ol' Figgins a check this morning.
我今早给费金斯写了张支票
It's now called the April Rhodes Civic Pavilion.
那里现在叫做埃普丽尔·罗兹公民馆
I... I don't know what to say.
我真是不知道该怎么感谢你
We've got that covered.
我们想好办法了
** When I think of home *
*每当我想起家
** I think of a place *
*那里是一个
** Where there's love overflowing *
*充满爱的地方
** I wish I was home *
*我希望我在家
** I wish I was back there *
*回到那个地方
** With the things I been knowing *
*那个我熟悉的地方
** Wind that makes the tall grass bend into leaning *
*风把高高的草丛吹低下了头
** Suddenly the raindrops that fall have a meaning *
*突然间落下的雨滴也有了意义
** Sprinklin' the scene *
*为了添光加彩
** Makes it all clean *
*让一切一尘不染
** Maybe there's a chance for me to go back *
*也许我还有机会回去
** Now that I have some direction *
*既然现在我有了指引
** It sure would be nice to be back home *
*回家的感觉一定不错
** Where there's love and affection *
*那里有爱和关心
** And just maybe I can convince time to slow up*
*也许我可以说服时间慢下来
** Giving me enough time in my life to grow up*
*给我足够时间去成长
** Time be my friend*
*时间 做我的朋友
** (Let me start again) Let me start again*
*让我重新开始 让我重新开始
** Living here in this brand new world (brand new world)*
*在这个崭新的世界生活 在这个崭新的世界生活
** Might be a fantasy*
*也许是个幻想
** But it's taught me to love*
*但却教会我如何去爱
** So it's real real reaaaaal to me*
*所以它是真实的
** And I've learned that we must look inside our hearts*
*我学会了必须看向内心深处
** To find a world full of love (A world full of love)*
*去寻找充满爱的世界 去寻找充满爱的世界
** Like yours, like mine*
*就像你的 就像我的
** Like home*
*就像家
** Home*
*家
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表