干得漂亮 先生
Well played, sir.
我小看你了
I underestimated you.
接下来将会是这样发展的
All right, here's what happens.
我将回到在博卡的公♥寓♥ 稍作调整
I'm gonna head down to my condo in Boca to brown up a bit,
恢复战斗力
Get myself back into fighting shape.
然后我会回到这所学校
Then I'm gonna return to this school
更加顽强地致力于摧毁你的事业中
Even more hell-bent on your destruction.
准备好你即将踏上的人生之旅 威廉·舒斯特
Get ready for the ride of your life, Will Schuester.
你将登上苏·西尔威斯特号♥快线
You are about to board the Sue Sylvester express.
目的地 无尽的恐惧
Destination? horror!
我很期待 苏
I look forward to it, Sue.
你知道吗 你刚吵醒了一位沉睡的巨人
You know you just woke a sleeping giant.
准备好被摧毁吧
Prepared to be crushed.
我们有些东西想让你看看 舒老师
Well, we have a few things we'd like to show you, Mr. Shue.
首先
The first...
我真为你们骄傲
I am so proud of you guys.
你们赢得光明正大
You won fair and square.
全盘通过
The result was unanimous,
评委们甚至都不知道
And the judges didn't even know about all the shenanigans
那些作弊的事
That were going on behind the scenes.
祝贺你们
So... congratulations.
是你们自己争取到的
You earned this.
但是
But...
现在我们还有地区赛要参加
...now we have regionals to worry about.
你们也知道肾上腺乐团
And you can bet that Vocal Adrenaline
非常努力 所以我们也应该努力起来
Is hard at work, so we should be, too.
我们开始排练吧
So, let's get started.
等一下 舒老师
Uh, wait, Mr. Shue.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
因为你没能看到我们的表演
Since you weren't able to be there to see us perform,
我们特地为你准备了一只曲目
We put together a special number just for you.
坐下好好听着
Take a seat!
* la, la-la, la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la **
* la, la-la, la, la **
*我猜你感到抱歉*
* guess this means you're sorry **
*因为你站在我门前*
* you're standing at my door **
*我猜你想收回*
* guess this means you take back **
*你曾说过的话*
* all you said before **
*就像你曾要的不是我*
* like how much you wanted anyone but me **
*你说你不会回来*
* said you'd never come back, *
*但现在你又在这里*
* but here you are again **
*因为我们天生一对*
* 'cause we belong together now, yeah **
*永远相守在一起*
* forever united here somehow, yeah **
*我已为你着迷*
* you got a piece of me **
*坦白说*
* and honestly **
*我的生活*
* my life **
*我的生活 如果没有你*
* my life would suck **
*不尽如人意 不尽如人意*
* would suck , without you **
*你知道我有很多毛病*
* you know that I've got issues **
*你的生活也是一团糟*
* but you're pretty messed up, too **
*无论如何*
* either way **
*我发现我没你不行*
* I found out I'm nothing without you **
*因为我们天生一对*
* 'cause we belong together now **
* yeah **
* yeah **
*永远相守在一起*
* forever united here somehow, yeah **
*我已为你着迷*
* you got a piece of me **
*坦白说*
* and honestly **
*我的生活 如果没有你*
* my life , my life **
*不尽如人意*
* would suck **
*如果没有你 不尽如人意*
* would suck , without you **
*因为我们天生一对*
* 'cause we belong together now **
*天生一对*
* together now **
*永远相守在一起*
* forever united here somehow, yeah **
*我已为你着迷*
* you got a piece of me **
*坦白说*
* and honestly **
*我的生活*
* my life **
*我的生活 如果没有你*
* my life * * would suck **
*不尽如人意*
* would suck **
*如果没有你*
* without you! **
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表