**oh.
哦
Good job, Kurt. good job.
唱得不错 科特 很好
Hey, wait up.
等一下
I cracked open the piggy bank.
我砸开了小猪储蓄罐
It's for you.
这给你
Well, it's for it.
不对 给它
It is a she.
它是她
Cool.
很好
I told you I wasn't a deadbeat.
我告诉过你我不是一个饭桶
Look, Puck, this is really sweet, but...
帕克 这真的很贴心 但...
I can get more.
我会赚到更多
People call me a screw-up because...
大家叫我烂人因为...
I think school's for suckers, but I got ambition.
学校是给那些没用的人 但我有抱负
I can get us a house.
我可以赚到一幢房♥子
Some stuff.
等等东西
Furniture.
比如家具
We could be a family.
我们可以有个家
Finn is your best friend.
芬恩是你的哥们
He'd be pissed for a while.
他的生气只是一时的
But then he'd realize he doesn't have to deal with all this.
但他发现不用再考虑钱的事
He'd bake me a damn cake.
他会原谅我的
You stole from the cupcake fund.
你偷了卖♥♥纸杯蛋糕募到的钱
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Fine, I did.
好吧 我偷了
I made all those cupcakes.
可是我做了所有的
I'm all about being a team player,
作为队员我全心全意
But my family comes first.
但我的家人是第一位的
I get it.
我懂了
And I'm sorry.
但我很抱歉
I should have never called you a lima loser.
我从来不应该叫你失败者
You're not.
你不是
You're special and a romantic
你是既特别又浪漫
And a good enough person
你是个好人
To realize that we are not going to take money
所以你明白我们不会拿
From a friend in a wheelchair.
为一个轮椅朋友募到的钱
Hey.
好啊
Here.
给
What's this?
这是什么
I got a job.
我得到了一份工作
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you the manager? yes.
你是这里的经理吗 是的
You need to hire my friend Finn.
我得雇佣我的朋友芬恩
He is clearly handi-capable and refusing to hire him
他虽然残疾了但拒绝雇佣他
Could be seen as discrimination.
可被视作是歧视
My dads are gay and unless you want the full force
而且我的爸爸们是同性恋
Of the american civil liberties union coming down on you,
除非你想美国民权联盟来找你麻烦
I'd work something out.
我说到做到
Guess I'm going to need to stay in my wheelchair
我猜只要我在那里工作
As long as I'm working there,
我就得坐在轮椅上
But screw it, it's worth it.
但管它了 值得
Can I give you a lift to rehearsal?
我能载你去拍来排练吗
1200$. that's enough for the show bus
1200美元 来租演出用车够了
And two cases of natty light for the ride home.
还能租两辆靓车开回家
Oh, dream on, buddy.
别做梦啦
I'm very proud of you guys.
我为你们大家好感到自豪
Artie...
阿蒂
Why don't you bring this to principal Figgins yourself?
不如你自己把钱拿给费金斯校长吧
All right, Artie! Artie!
好耶 阿蒂 阿蒂
What's wrong, dude?
怎么了 伙计
I really appreciate what you guys did for me,
我很感激你们为我做的这些事
But I'm not the only kid in a wheelchair at this school.
但我不是这所学校中唯一做轮椅的孩子
And I'm sure there will be others after I graduate.
我相信在我毕业后也还会有这样的人
And I know how important it is for all of us to go
我知道对于我们能一起去参加地区选拔赛
To sectionals together,
是非常的重要
But I think I'd rather just get a ride from my dad
但我还是情愿让我父亲送我去
And use this for a handicapped ramp in the auditorium.
而用这笔钱在礼堂建一个无障碍斜坡
Any objections?
有人反对吗
Well, sure beats having to carry him in every day.
那他以后每天都能哼着小调来去自如了
You think she has a brain tumor?
你觉得她患了脑瘤
That can cause erratic behavior.
那可以解释得通她的古怪行为
All I know is that she walked in unannounced
我只知道她突然闯进来
And she wrote me a check for three new handicapped ramps.
给了我一张支票用于建造3个无障碍斜坡
I just don't get it.
我完全不明白
I mean, first putting Becky in cheerios, now this.
她先是让贝基加入啦啦队 现在又是这样
What is her angle?
她到底想干嘛
Why ask why?
管她那么多干嘛
Just enjoy the fact that you're getting your bus after all.
反正你得到了需要的大巴
How's she doing? Great.
她怎么样 不错
She asks about you.
她问起你
She's been watching you on tv.
她一直在电视上看到你
I need to get here more often.
我得常来这里
Oh, you get here plenty.
你已经在这花了很多时间了
Jean?
金
Your little sister's here to see you.
你妹妹来看你了
Hey, Sue! Hi. hi, honey!
苏 亲爱的
My sister is famous.
我妹妹是大名人
You got that right.
你说对了
I got something for you.
我带了东西给你
What's this?
什么呀
Wow! a pom-pom! Thank you.
哇 彩球 谢谢
That's for you.
给你的
What do you feel like doing today?
今天你想做什么
Can we read today?
今天能读书吗
Look what I have!
看我拿着什么
Little red riding hood!
小红帽
Right. Your favorite book.
对了 你的最爱
Want to start at the beginning?
想从头开始吗
Yes. All right.
好的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Ready.
准备好了
"once upon a time,
很久以前
"there was a little girl who lived in the forest.
森林里住着一个小女孩
"whenever she went out, the little girl
每当小女孩出门时
"wore a red riding cloak,
她总会穿着一件红披风
"so everyone in the village
所以村子里的每个人
Called her little red riding hood."
都叫她小红帽
Right? Right.
对吗 对
Oh, no!
不
Oh, you're so much faster!
你太快了
You can't keep up?
追不上吗
I can't. This is so hard. no.
我不行啦 这好难啊
No f-f-fair!
不公平
You have eight years of practice!
你都练习了8年了
Excelling at wheelchair races is about my only advantage.
轮椅滑得快是我唯一的强项了
It's like your stutter.
就像你的结巴一样
It's mostly just a big hassle.
这都是个大♥麻♥烦
This has been a really fun date.
这真是一次有趣的约会
But I want to get out of this chair.
但现在我想离开这把椅子
Why?
为什么
So I can do this.
因为我要做一件事
I have to tell you something.
我有些事要告诉你
I've been faking it.
我一直在假装
Faking what?
假装什么
I don't have a stutter.
我不是结巴
I pretended to have one in sixth grade
六年级时 有一次我假装结巴
Because I didn't want to give a speech
因为那时我不想做一个有关
On the missouri compromise.
密苏里妥协案的演讲
I was really shy,
我当时很羞涩
And it made people think I was weird,
大家都觉得我是怪人
So they left me alone.
所以大家渐渐疏远了我
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表