Look,I know I've been kind of angry lately,
我知道我最近是比较愤怒
and sometimes I kick over chairs and stuff,but I didn't do it.
有时我也踢踢椅子什么的 但这事不赖我
All the pieces fit,Finn. You have a very big axe to grind
一系列的线索都指向你 芬恩
with several people on that Glist.
你和那名单上的某些人貌似仇怨很深
Quinn broke your heart,Puck betrayed your friendship,
奎恩伤了你的心 帕克背叛了你们的友谊
you're dealing with Kurt's dad dating your mom,
而你又得处理科特老爸和你老妈约会这档子事
and I happen to know you've had your ups and downs
而且碰巧我知道了你的起起落落
with Santana and Brittany...
与桑塔纳和布里特妮有关...
I have nothing against Santana,and I like Brittany.
我才没有和桑塔纳对着干 而且我喜欢布里特妮
Quinn's the one who has a beef with them.
奎恩才是对她们俩有怨言的人
Well,there are an awful lot of Cheerios! On that Glist.
名单上有很多的拉拉队员
Isn't it true that you still feel like
你是不是依然觉得自己
an outcast in that group?
没有被她们接受
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么
I like being a Cheerio.
我喜欢当拉拉队员
And why does everyone just assume I'm angry all the time?
凭什么所有人都认为是我一直很生气
It's called being sassy,Mr. Shue.
太无礼了 舒先生
It's simple math,Mr. Shue.
这是个简单的数学问题 舒先生
The Glists are posted at a height of five and a half feet,
至少要5.5英尺身高的人才能张贴那名单
comfortably out of my reach. It could not have been me.
完全不是我够得着的 所以不可能是我♥干♥的
And I have it on good word that...
而且我有良好的...
I saw Puck putting up the Glist in the hallway. I was moving it!
我在过道看到是帕克贴的 我是在把它撕下来
Somebody put it up on Rachel's locker,so I moved it.
有人把它贴到了蕾切尔的储物柜里 所以我撕了下来
I was being a man,doing the right thing.
我是男子汉 这才是正确之举
Puck,at some point,the lies are going to stop,
帕克 别撒谎了
and you're going to start to sing.
你说的比唱的还好听
If I did it,why would I put myself at number three?
如果是我♥干♥的 那我怎么可能才排第三名
As far as bad-asses go,I'm number wha.
根据我一贯作风 我必须是第一名才对
I'll say it again,I didn't do it!
我再说一遍 不是我♥干♥的
I don't know how to turn on a computer.
我连电脑都不会开
Rachel did it.
是蕾切尔干的
Think about it: I stole the guy she's in love with,
好好想想吧 我先抢了她爱的男人
then I stole the guy she dated
然后又抢了和她约会的那个男人
to get over the guy she's in love with.
来忘记那个她爱的男人
And I'm kind of a bitch to her.
所以在她看来我是个贱♥人♥
Just doesn't seem like Rachel.
看起来可不太像是蕾切尔干的
She's gone behind your back before.
她之前还不是在你背后搞过事
And I mean,who's to say that there's only one culprit?
而且作案的不一定是一个人
Look,I know you know something!
听着 我知道你肯定是知情的
So we're not leaving here until I get some answers.
所以在没搞清楚之前 谁也不准走
Mr. Schuester,may I be blunt?
舒斯特先生 请恕我直言好吗
Shoot.
说吧
Ever since you separated from your wife,
自从你和你妻子分居以来
you've spent a lot of late nights
你很多天晚上熬夜
watching reruns of Law and Order,haven't you?
看《法律与秩序》的重播 对吗
Hmm. Thought so.
我早料到了
And no,I didn't make the Glist.
不 名单不是我做到
Right.
好吧
We're as menacing as Muppet Babies.
我们像木偶宝宝一样被吓来吓去的
Which means our squeaky-clean reputations
意味着我们的良好名声
are still very much intact.
依然没有受到丝毫损伤
We have to do what we've been dreading,
我们必须得搞点恐怖的举动出来
something more terrifying than Rachel's personality--
要比蕾切尔的个性更恐怖...
We have to go to Sylvester
我们必须去找西尔威斯特
and admit that we posted the Physical video.
承认《舞动起来》的视频是我们上传的
But we'll get suspended.
我们会被停学的
And it will be worth it.
那也值了
Finally the entire student body
最终全体同学会见识到
will see us as bad-asses.
我们是多么恶劣
Dear Journal,I don't know how much longer
亲爱的日记 我不知道我还得
I can take the humiliation.
忍♥受多久这般羞辱
The video has just surpassed three million hits.
视频点击已过300万了
Is my misery some kind of karmic retribution
这难道就是对我一贯恶待他人
for the way I've treated people?
的因果报应吗
You're go for Sue.
我是苏
Hello? Sue?
你好 是苏吗
It's Olivia Newton-John,star of Grease--
我是奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰 《火爆浪子》的主演
the most successful movie musical of all time.
有史以来最为成功的音乐剧
Nice try. And that's a ridiculous accent.
你很有才 不过口音相当搞笑
Journal,I've learned my lesson.
亲爱的日记 我已经尝到了教训
Sue Sylvester's gotta start playing nice full-time.
从现在起 苏·西尔威斯特将是一个好人
Hi! Uh,we must have been cut off.
你好 刚才一定是断线了
It's Olivia Newton-John.
我是奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰
I released a record seven-consecutive number one singles.
我创造了连续七首单曲排行第一的记录
Sing something.
来唱两句
** Let's get physical *
*让我们动起来
** Physical... *
*动起来
That song was the best-selling record of the '80s.
这首歌♥是80年代最为流行的单曲
Listen,Sue,I'm headed for a ribbon-cutting ceremony
听着 苏 我赶着到一个流浪树袋熊
at a sanctuary for orphaned koalas,
避难所去剪彩
but I heard my daughter Chloe laughing at something
几天前我听到我女儿克洛伊被网上的东西
on the Internet the other day,
逗得哈哈大笑
and I saw your video.
我看了你的视频
And I just have to ask,
我得问一下
whatever would possess a person
你是鬼迷了心窍
to do something like that?
才会干出那种事来的吧
Well,I gotta tell you,Olivia,
我得解释一下 奥莉维亚
that video was never meant for public consumption.
那视频可不是拍给大众公开消遣的
Some people enjoy videotaping themselves
有人喜欢和自己的另一半
being intimate with a partner.
玩亲密自♥拍♥
I happen to enjoy revisiting the impeccable form
而我碰巧则喜好 重现我那完美的
of my various jazzercise routines.
变化多样的日常爵士健美操
Well,it got me thinking.
让我不禁有了个想法
You know,that song was the biggest hit of my career.
这首歌♥曾是我事业的巨大转折
"Physical" Spent ten weeks at number one.
《舞动起来》蝉联十周榜首
It's a classic.
是经典之作
I agree.
没错
Unfortunately,I botched the video,which,
但很不幸 MTV拍烂了
by the way,was one of the first music videos ever.
顺便说一下 那是有史以来第一支MTV
But I filled it with obese guys in spandex,
但MTV里完全充满了穿紧身衣的肥男
and it went over the top,and the song went with it.
有点过头了 连带了那首歌♥也有点搞砸
But I saw your YouTube video,Sue,
我看了你在YouTube上的视频 苏
and I realized that now is the time
我意识到了现在就是最佳的补救时机
to save it-- and possibly you.
而你就是最佳人选
I'll be in Ohio tomorrow chairing
我明天要去俄亥俄州出席一个
a benefit for Save the Rainforests at King's Island.
拯救国王岛热带雨林的义演
I don't understand.
我毫无头绪
Hey,man-whore.
男妓
Will Schuester? Yeah.
威尔·舒斯特吗 对
I'm Brenda Castle.
我是布伦达·卡斯尔
I'm the new astronomy teacher and badminton coach.
我是新来的天文老师 也是羽毛球教练
I also happen to be an alcoholic,
同时我也嗜酒成性
and... I like pills.
喜欢嗑药
I hear that's just your type.
听说这是你中意的类型
Let's go in this classroom and pork!
我们找间教室做♥爱♥吧
No.
不用了
I am praying for you,William.
我为你祈祷 威廉
We've all heard about your gallivanting!
大家对你的风流韵事都有所耳闻了
But nothing happened!
但什么也没发生啊
Maybe that's not what matters,Will.
也许这不是关键 威尔
You broke the heart of somebody
你伤了一个不轻易
who doesn't let people get close to her.
对人敞开心扉的人的心
I didn't mean to hurt anybody.
我不是故意要伤害谁的
You probably didn't mean to hurt me,either,
你可能也不是故意要伤害我
but lately I've been feeding my feelings to the tune
不过我最近只能靠暴食来
of 6,000 calories a day.
缓解我的情绪
Slut.
贱♥人♥
Remember-- if Sylvester hits you in the face
记住 如果西尔威斯特在你承认
after you cop to posting the video,
是你上传视频之后扇你脸
don't scream like a woman.
别像女人一样尖叫
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表