但请尊重我的决定
But please respect it.
比赛11点开始
So, the competition starts at 11:00.
恩 我会把手♥机♥开着
Right. I'll have my cell phone on.
我知道 你之前就告诉我了
I know. you already told me.
这是第三次了 而且你还写下来了
Three times. and you wrote it down.
我来报告了
Reporting for duty,
舒斯特先生 我得告诉你
Mr. Schuester. I have to tell you,
我在公共场合会非常紧张
I get terrible public event anxiety.
雅各布 我想说的是
You know what, Jacob?
没关系的 我们只是要凑齐12个人
It's okay. we just need a 12th member.
你只要站在后面就行
All right, so, um, just sway in back.
你甚至不需要张嘴唱歌♥
You don't even have to sing.
没错 不用唱的
Yeah, don't even sing.
哦 好的
Okay. okay. great.
天啊
God.
还是没有芬恩的消息吗
So, um, still no word from finn?
没有
No.
太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough.
我知道
Okay.
目前为止还算顺利 我们已经签到了
So, smooth sailing so far, we're all signed in.
根据赛程安排
And, um...according to the program,
你们排在第三个出场比赛
You have drawn performance slot number three.
我们最后一个出场 这样很不妙吧
We're going last? isn't that bad?
这没什么
Hardly.
这其实是个好消息
This is good news.
我在社区剧院面试时积攒了丰富的经验
My extensive auditioning for community theater has taught me
凭经验说 第一个或最后一个都不错
That we either want to go first or last.
如果是第一个 我们就是评判的基准
If we're first, then everyone has to measure up to us,
如果是最后一个
And if we're last,
我们有机会给评委留下最后最深的印象
Then we're freshest in the judges' minds.
你的面试成功过吗
And did you ever get any of those parts?
在这件事上 我同意蕾切尔的想法
I'm with rachel. on this.
你们绝对有实力在台上大显身手的
The glass is definitely half full of some very good things right now.
皮尔斯伯利女士说的对
Yeah, Ms. Pillsbury's right.
我们都已经到这儿了 不是吗
I mean, we're here now, right?
不管怎么说 我们都得冲刺一把
No reason not to go in with some positive mojo.
没错 说得对
Right. right.
是啊 是啊
Right. Right. Right.
*你 你*
* and you, and you *
*就是你*
* and you *
*你会爱上我*
* you're gonna love me *
*你会爱上的*
* you're gonna love *
这曲子很流行 大家都选它也不奇怪
It's a really popular song.
*爱上我*
* me! *
*旋转 旋转*
* rolling, rolling yeah *
*在水面上旋转*
* yeah rolling on the river... **
我们陷入困境了
We've got a problem.
他们演出的曲子和我们完全一样
They're doing all of our numbers.
孩子们都很抓狂
The kids are completely freaking out.
阿蒂一直用轮椅撞墙
Artie keeps ramming himself into the wall,
而且我很肯定 雅各布刚尿了裤子
And I'm pretty sure jacob ben israel wet himself.
我就知道
I knew it!
苏把我们的参赛曲目告诉对手了
Sue leaked the set list.
威尔
Will...
威尔 孩子们现在需要一个领头人
Will, these kids need a leader right now.
别着急
Just hold tight.
我知道该怎么办了
I know what to do.
好的
Okay.
苏
Sue!
你算哪门子老师
What kind of teacher are you?
兄弟 我只是来给捕蚊草浇浇水
Hey, buddy! I just came by to feed my venus flytrap.
你把参赛曲目透露给对手了
You leaked the set list!
我会跟你算总帐的
And you are not going to get away with it!
你怎么能这么诽谤我
That is a libelous accusation,
我要求你立即收回这样的指责
And I insist you retract it immediately.
你又没有证据
You have no proof.
还要什么证据
No proof?
只有你一个人知道参赛曲目
You are the only person who had the list!
但除此之外 你没证据了吧
But other than that, you have no proof.
威廉 你该面对现实了
It's time to face facts, William.
今天下午1点
At 1:00 p.m. this afternoon,
你的小破合唱团会出场比赛
Your little club will have had its shot at the big time,
确切地说是输掉比赛
And they will have failed.
然后合唱团就会被砍了
Glee club will be canceled,
这样费金斯之前给你筹的钱
And all that money figgins has been funneling Into your budget
就会名正言顺地划到我名下
Will finally and rightfully be restored to mine.
你太过分了
You have crossed the line.
我不会再忍♥下去了
I am not going to sit idly by anymore.
我要去揭发你
I am going to expose you
你这个两面三刀的骗子
For the fraud that you have become.
放马过来吧 威廉
Bring it on, William.
我可以告诉你
I'm reasonably confident
你报复不了我
That you will be adding revenge
你根本不擅长这些事情
To the long list of things you're no good at--
就像你也不擅长处理夫妻问题
Right next to being married...
少来这一套
Don't.
也不擅长管理合唱团
...running a high school glee club,
也不懂得选一个适合自己的发型
And finding a hairstyle
你这个发型简直就像个女同性恋
That doesn't make you look like a lesbian.
你真是个好姐妹啊
Love ya like a sista.
别跟我动手动脚的
Get your hands off me.
难道你要打女人吗
You're not going to push a woman, are you?
我想也不是
I didn't think so.
嗨 芬恩
Hey, Finn.
我打电♥话♥给你妈妈了 她说你在这儿
I just called your mom. she told me you'd be here.
是啊 橄榄球赛季结束了
Yeah, you know, football season ended,
我正收拾自己的东西
So I'm just cleaning out my things.
听上去不急 可以周一再做
Sounds like something that could've waited till monday.
你有什么消息吗
You heard anything?
是的
Yeah.
情况很糟糕
It's pretty bad.
我也不能去现场
I can't be there.
好像我就能去似的
And I can?
和她一个房♥间我就会哭得跟小女生一样
I can't even be in the same room as her without crying like a girl.
我看见他就想揍他
I can't look at him without wanting to punch his face off.
我知道现在说什么都没用
I don't have any more pep talks, finn.
你也知道 我理解你此刻的想法
You know I know how you feel.
但目前的情况是
All I know is that--
我只在这里说
Between you and me--
没有你 他们赢不了比赛
I don't think that they can win without you.
你这样说不公平
But that's not fair.
为什么总是要我出面
Why does it always have to come down to me?
为什么我需要承担所有责任
Why do I always have to be the bigger man?
因为你很突出 而有时候
Because sometimes being special...
表现突出是件糟糕的事
Sucks.
我只是希望所有的事
I just want everything to be like it--
所有的事都没有发生过
Like it never happened, you know?
芬恩
Well, finn...
生活中不可能事事顺心的
...you can't always get what you want.
听着 我现在去合唱团排练教室
Listen, I'll be in the choir room.
舒先生 你忘了拿钥匙
Oh, Mr. Shue, you forgot your keys.
不 我没忘
No, I didn't.
你就别掏钱了 我付就行了
Nope, your money's no good here, I'm buying.
来个大号♥脆饼庆祝庆祝
Celebratory giant pretzels.
我觉得高兴不起来
I don't feel much like celebrating.
为什么呢
Why not?
第一名肯定在我们两个学校之间产生
One of us is going to take this thing.
嗨
Hi.
表演得真不错啊
Nice set list.
我还没看到贵校的聋哑学生表演
Of course, I haven't heard your deaf kids perform yet,
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表