Just like those kids.
就和那些小破孩一样
I think we've all made up our minds.
我想大家已经有决定了
Let's vote.
投票吧
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢大家的捧场
As you all know, glee club
众所周知 欢乐合唱团
is such an important...
的重要
And I honestly can't even finish that sentence.
我难以用话语言明
So let's just get to it.
所以 还是来看最后结果吧
The 2010 Midwest Regional Runners-up
2010年美国中西部地区赛的亚军
from Fort Wayne, Indiana,
来自印第安纳州 韦恩堡
the not-at-all stupidly-named
他们是名字一点都不傻的
Aural Intensity!
听觉震撼合唱队
Very good.
很好
And now,
现在
your 2010 Midwest Regional Show Choir Champions
2010年美国中西部地区赛的冠军得主是
Vocal Adrenaline!
肾上腺素乐团
We didn't even place.
我们连名次都没有
Love. She looks like you.
亲爱的 她长得像你
Do you want to keep her?
你要自己抚养她吗
No.
不
Do you?
你呢
Did you love me?
你爱过我吗
Yes.
是的
Especially now.
现在更爱
Which one is yours?
哪个宝宝是你的
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I see her now.
我看见她了
She looks like you.
她很像你
Does she have a name?
取名字了吗
No.
还没呢
Beth.
贝丝
Pretty.
很可爱
I like that name.
我喜欢这个名字
How do you even call yourself a principal?
你还算是校长吗
Okay, this is... this is it. This is not...
好了 这个是 这就是 不是
Emma?
艾玛
Emma?! What was that about? It's so unfair.
艾玛 怎么了 这不公平
Will, your kids have worked so hard for this.
孩子们为这次比赛那么努力
Did you know he's already given your choir room to the Mock UN?
你知道吗 他打算把你们的合唱教室给模拟联♥合♥国♥
A deal's a deal. We lost, Emma.
协议就是协议 我们输了 艾玛
Because Sue cheated!
因为苏耍手段
She cheated, Will, and where do you think all that money's going?
她背后耍手段 威尔 你认为那些钱哪里去了
It's going right into her pockets. We just...
都进了她的口袋 我们...
We can't let her win this one!
绝不能让她就这么得逞
How can you just stand there and be so calm about this?
你怎么能站在那里无动于衷呢
How can you just give up so easily?
怎么能这么轻易就放弃呢
I've tried, Emma,
我尽力了 艾玛
okay? It...
好吗
It-It's over.
结束了
No. No, it's never over.
不 不 永远不会结束
I don't care what anybody says.
我不管别人怎么说
Some things are worth fighting for.
有些事情值是得去拼的
You mean like the kids? Yes, of course.
你是说那些孩子 没错
Anything else? No.
还有呢 没了
No. This is about the glee club. This is not about us.
没了 这是合唱团的事 不是我们的事
The hell it is.
当然是
I love you, Emma.
我爱你 爱玛
There, I finally said it.
好了 终于说出来了
And you love me, and dentist or no,
你也爱我 不管有没有牙医
this thing isn't over between us.
我们之间的事没结束
Mr. Schuester?
舒斯特先生
Yeah.
什么事
Can you please come to the auditorium?
能来礼堂一下吗
Sure.
好的
So we have something we need to say to you.
我们有话要对你说
In the beginning of this year,
今年伊始
I was just another football player.
我只是个橄榄球运动员
I had a stutter.
我结巴
I was a closeted diva.
我只敢在房♥间里唱歌♥
I used to be captain of the Cheerios.
我是拉拉队长
I was afraid to dance outside my room.
我害怕在外面跳舞
I hated everyone in this club.
我讨厌这个乐队里的每个人
So did I.
我也是
I wasn't honest about who I was.
我不能接受现实的自己
I was tossing kids into Dumpsters.
我把同学扔进垃圾桶
I had never kissed a girl before.
我从没吻过女孩
And I was getting slushied.
我被人泼饮料
I didn't-I didn't have a father.
我没有 父亲
Someone I could look up to.
没有一个我可以尊敬
Model myself after.
可以学习的榜样
Someone who could show me what it really meant to be a man.
可以教会我什么是真正的男人
We don't care what the judges say.
我们不在乎评委的评判
We won.
我们赢了
Because we had you as a teacher.
因为我们有你这个好老师
And Glee Club will never end, Mr. Shue, because...
欢乐合唱团永远不会解散 舒先生 因为
you are Glee Club.
你在欢乐在
And you're in all of us now.
你深深地影响了我们每一个人
**Those schoolgirl days*
*那段学生时代的日子
**Of telling tales*
*一起讲故事
**And biting nails are gone*
*咬指甲的日子一去不返
**But in my mind*
*但在我心中
**I know they will*
*那些记忆
**Still live on and on*
*永不消逝
**But how do you thank someone*
*但是你应该如何感谢
**Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?*
*那个帮助你成长的人
**Oh, it isn't easy*
*这很困难
**But I'll try*
*但我会努力尝试
**If you wanted the sky, I would write across the sky*
*如果你要天空 我会在天上
**In letters that would soar*
*写下一千英尺高的
**A thousand feet high*
*一句话
**To Sir, with love*
*致老师 我们爱你
**The time has come*
*合上课本的那一刻
**For closing books*
*终将来临
**And long last looks must end*
*最后那长长的一瞥也不得不结束
**And as I leave*
*当我离开的时候
**I know that I am leaving*
*我知道我将
**My best friend*
*与我的挚友分离
**A friend who taught me right from wrong*
*这位挚友教会我分辨对错
**And weak from strong, that's a lot to learn*
*区分软弱和坚强 那值得我学习一生
**What can I give you in return?*
*我能拿什么回报你呢
**Oh, if you wanted the moon*
*如果你想要月亮
**I would try to make a start*
*我会开始努力尝试
**But I would rather*
*但是我宁可
**You let me give my heart*
*把我的心都献给你
**To Sir, with love.*
*致老师 我们爱你
It's as barren as me in here, Will.
这地方和我一样贫瘠 威尔
Moving on to greener pastures?
是要变得更环保吗
Did you just come to gloat, Sue?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 苏
Mostly.
差不多
Well... congratulations.
那...恭喜你
You got what you wanted.
你得偿所愿了
I should shake your hand.
真应该和你握握手
Not unless you got some hand sanitizer.
那你得准备消毒洗手剂才行
I've seen that car you drive; I don't want to catch poor.
我见过你开的车 我可不想被传染"贫穷"
Explain something to me.
解释给我听
Maybe we weren't good enough yet to beat
也许我们赢不了
Vocal Adrenaline-- fine.
肾上腺乐团 没关系
But we were so much better than Aural Intensity.
但是我们比听觉震撼合唱队强太多了
Oh, William, I can't reveal how the voting went down.
威廉 我不能向你透露投票的流程
That would betray my sacred oath as judge or something.
那会违背我作为裁判的神圣誓言...之类的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表