好的
Cool. uh...
其实没什么
It... it's not really even that big a deal.
我是说 我其实什么都没做
I mean, I didn't actually do anything,
你帮人照看孩子的那晚
But, the other night, when you were babysitting...
我去了蕾切尔家
I kind of went over to Rachel's house.
但什么也没发生
But nothing happened.
因为我们吵架所以我心情不佳
I... just was worked up about us fighting
而她居然穿着诡异的猫女装
And then she put on this really weird catwoman suit,
我想可能会发生什么吧
And so I think something could have happened,
但其实什么也没有发生
But it didn't.
因为我只想和你在一起
Because I only want to be with you.
没关系
It's all right.
谢谢你对我坦诚
Thank you for being honest with me.
我爱你 奎恩
I love you, Quinn.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
苏 有时间吗
Hey, Sue. you got a sec?
当然有
Sure.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我想让孩子们增加点娱乐性
I did think the kids needed to be a little more showbiz
但我错了
And I was wrong.
那样就不是真正的他们了
That isn't who they are.
谢谢你帮我认清这点
So, thank you for helping me see that.
这个是新的节目单
Oh, and, uh, here's the new set list.
都是些不错的选择呢 威廉
Wow, these are great choices, William.
"骄傲玛丽"
"proud mary."
"火热切割"
"Smokin' hot deep cut."
是超级火♥辣♥
Smokin' hot!
不准嘲笑我
Don't mock me.
抱歉
Sorry.
最后一首没听过
Oh, I don't recognize this last one.
那是新航向乐团
Oh, that's the new addition.
我想让孩子们忘记
Yeah, I want the kids to forget everything I taught
那些甩头发的主意...
About hairography because...
我们从新来过
We're starting from scratch.
拿张凳子
Grab a stool.
现在我们是凳子合唱团了吗
So, we're a stool choir now?
不 我们不是跳凳子舞
Nope. we're not dancing with the stools.
没有噱头 没有虚假
No gimmicks. no false theatricality.
我们就静静地坐着唱歌♥
We're just going to sit in them and sing.
谢谢 舒斯特老师
Thanks, Mr. schuester.
这是他们地区赛的节目单
This is their set list from sectionals.
"一直相信"肯定有
"Don't stop believing." that's in.
"骄傲玛丽"
"proud mary,"
是在轮椅上表演的 也肯定有
Performed in wheelchairs. that's in.
我建议你们两队
Now, I suggest you take these two songs,
各选一首
Split them between your two groups,
我会想办法
And I'll pull some strings
让舒斯特的合唱团排到最后表演
And make sure that Schuester and his group perform last.
这样看起来就是他剽窃了
That way, it'll look like he stole the songs
你们的歌♥
From you.
你当我什么人啊
Um, who do you think I am?
这真是个好问题
That's actually a very good question
因为我真的不记得你们俩的名字
Because I've forgotten both of your names.
听着 我每时每刻
Look, I spend every waking hour of my day
都在设法教导我的女孩说谎和欺骗
Trying to teach those girls that lying and cheating
并不是取得领先的办法
Is not the way you're ever going to get ahead.
而你却想让我♥干♥这种龌龊事
And you're suggesting I do exactly that,
来赢得歌♥唱比赛
So that they can win a singing competition?
正是如此
Yeah, pretty much.
你正要错过一个
I think you're missing an opportunity
能让你们取得胜利的双保险
To give your girls a second chance.
这群麦金利的孩子们会没事的
These Mckinley kids are going to do fine.
但除了欢乐合唱团
But outside of glee club,
你的孩子并没有太多优势
Your girls don't have a heck of a lot going for them.
而我讨厌看到他们被失败打击
And I'd hate to see them so devastated by losing
以致完全放弃
That they'd give up entirely.
你知道有多少聋哑合唱团赢过这个比赛吗
You know how many deaf choirs have won this competition?
请你们说话大声点
Okay. Everybody's going to need to speak up
我听不见
Because I can't hear.
猩红热让我一只耳朵聋了
Deaf in one ear. Scarlet fever.
请你读唇语 看这里
I assume you read lips. Read these.
不要让任何东西阻碍你成功
Never let anything distract you from winning.
绝不
Ever.
*你的眼神悲伤*
*you with the sad eyes *
*不要气馁*
*don't be discouraged *
*我知道很难鼓起勇气*
*oh, I realize it's hard to take courage *
*在这茫茫人海*
*in a world full of people *
*你可以视若无睹*
*you can lose sight of it all *
*黑暗仍然在你心底*
*and darkness, still inside you *
*让你感觉渺小*
*make you feel so small *
*但我看见你真实的色彩 始终闪耀*
*but I see your true colors shining through *
*我看见你真实的色彩*
*I see your true colors *
*这是我爱你的原因*
*and that's why I love you *
*不要害怕 让它闪耀*
*so don't be afraid to let them show *
*你真实的色彩*
*your true colors *
*真实的色彩如此美丽*
*true colors are beautiful *
*就像彩虹*
*like a rainbow *
*给我一个微笑*
*show me a smile, then *
*不要闷闷不乐*
*don't be unhappy *
*快无法记起*
*can't remember when *
*你前一次微笑*
*I last saw you laughing *
*如果这个世界 让你疯狂*
*if this world makes you crazy *
*如果你再也承受不了*
*and you've taken all you can bear *
*你可以召唤我 因为我就在你身边*
*you call me up because you know I'll be there *
*我看见你真实的色彩 始终闪耀*
*and I see your true colors shining through *
*我看见你真实的色彩 这是我爱你的原因*
*I see your true colors and that's why I love you *
*不要害怕*
*so don't be afraid *
*不要害怕 让它闪耀*
*afraid to let them show *
*你真实的色彩*
*your true colors *
*真实的色彩*
*true colors *
*真实的色彩*
*true colors *
*如此美丽 就像彩虹*
*are beautiful like a rainbow. *
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表