out of fear of retaliation.
今天已经转学了
I didn't say you could smile.
我可没允许你笑
Give me that lunch money.
把午饭钱拿来吧
Also, my girl needs a coffee drink.
还有 我女朋友想喝咖啡
Excuse me, can I please talk to you for a minute?
你好 我想和你聊两句
Uh-huh, sure.
啊哼 当然可以
You know you look kind of familiar.
你看起来有点眼熟
Yeah, you do, too, but, um,
没错 你也一样 但是
I just wanted to know, do you know somebody named--
我想知道 你是否认识某人
you know his name.
你知道他的名字
Oh, yeah, definitely, I know his name.
没错 显然 我知道他的名字
I just wanted to let you know he's mine.
我只是想让你清楚他是我的
No, no, he's mine.
不 不 他是我的
**You need to give it up
放手吧
**Had about enough
够了吧
**He belongs to me
他是我的
**The boy is mine
那男孩属于我
**I think it's time we got this straight
我想是时候挑明
**Sit and talk face-to-face
坐下来面对面谈判
**There is no way you could mistake him for your man
他绝对不可能成为你的男友
**Are you insane?
你疯了吧
**You see I know that you may be
我就知道你会这样
**Just a bit jealous of me
对我一点点嫉妒
**'Cause you're blind if you can't see
因为你假装看不到
**That his love is all in me
我才是他的心头好
**You need to give it up
放手吧
**Had about enough
够了吧
**Had about enough
够了吧
**It's not hard to see
不难看出
**He's mine, he's mine, he's mine, he's mine
他是我的 他是我的 他是我的 他是我的
**I'm sorry that you
抱歉 你
**I'm so sorry, Seemed to be confused
我很抱歉 看起来很困惑
**You seem to be confused He belongs to me
你看起来很困惑 他是我的
**He belongs to me The boy is mine
他是我的 那男孩属于我
**You can't destroy this love I've found
你休想夺走我的爱
**Your silly games I won't allow
你的傻游戏我不允许
**The boy is mine without a doubt
毫无疑问 那男孩是我的
**He was my love right from the start
他至始就是我的爱
**I'm sorry that you
抱歉 你
**I'm sorry that you Seem to be confused
抱歉 你 看起来很困惑
**Seemed to be confused
看起来很困惑
**He belongs to me
他是我的
**That boy is mine
那男孩属于我
**Not yours
不是你的
**But mine
是我的
**Not yours
不是你的
**But mine
是我的
**Not yours
不是你的
**But mine
是我的
**I'm sorry that you
我很抱歉 你
**Seemed to be confused
看起来很困惑
**He belongs to me
他是我的
**The boy is mine...
这男孩属于我
That was intense.
这就有点过火了
Don't touch me. Don't step to me.
别碰我 别靠近我
I gotta give you guys props for the passion.
我该给你们俩点儿小道具发泄情绪
Maybe hold back on the animosity
先把这种憎意收起来
Seriously, this ends now!
我认真的 到此结束
All right. Talk to the stick figure.
好吧 跟那个"粗"人说吧
Please. All right?
别说了 行吗
You can go at it in song, but that is it.
你们可以用唱歌♥来较量 但不准动手
Enjoy it while you can, Weezie.
抓紧时间享受吧 黑妞
His hair is already starting to grow back.
他的头发很快就会长出来了
Calm down. Hey, hey.
冷静 别 别
Puck, what the hell is going on here?
帕克 这到底是怎么回事
Just a little payback.
以牙还牙而已
You hear that?
听见了吧
That's the sound of order being restored.
这才是正常秩序的声音
No man of mine is gonna be pulling stuff like this.
我的男朋友不该把别人扔垃圾箱里
Babe, this is what we do.
亲爱的 这就是我们的方式
Look at 'em.
看看
They need this.
他们需要这样
Without the fear of a good Dumpster toss,
没了对大垃圾箱的恐惧
it'd be chaos up in this place.
这里会一片混乱
Look, you don't need to like it,
你可以不喜欢
But you need to accept it--
但你得试着去接受
this is the way things are.
系统就是这样运作的
'Cause now, we're part of the system.
因为现在 我们是这系统里的一部分
We're at the top of the heap.
处于顶层的那部分
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Hi, uh, Mrs. Fretthold.
你好 弗莱切霍得太太
This is Rachel.
这是蕾切尔
Pretty.
很可爱啊
Uh, I'll tell Sean you're here.
我去通知肖恩
I'm sorry it's such a mess.
抱歉这里有点乱
I've been on the phone to the insurance company all day.
我一直在跟保险公♥司♥通电♥话♥
Oh, no, that's fine.
没事 很好
Is this him?
这是他吗
Uh, yeah.
没错
We met at football camp a couple years ago.
几年前我们在足球夏令营认识的
He's ready for you.
他准备好了
Fab-five-Finnster!
超级5号♥ 芬恩斯特
Fretter!
弗雷特
This the hottie you were telling me about?
这就是你跟我说过那位美女吗
Yeah. Sean Fretthold, Rachel Berry,
是的 肖恩·弗莱切霍得 这是蕾切尔·贝瑞
Rachel, Sean.
蕾切尔 这是肖恩
Got a boyfriend, Rachel?
有男朋友吗 蕾切尔
Um... sort of.
算有吧
Sort of?
算有
Sounds like I got a shot.
我好像误会了
I don't understand; this isn't funny.
怎么回事 这一点都不好笑
Sorry.
抱歉
They make me see a shrink.
他们让我见了个心理医生
He says I compensate with humor.
他说幽默可以让我得到安慰
Third game of the season,
那个赛季的第三场比赛
right after I met the Finnster,
就在我遇到芬恩斯特之后不久
this Yeti of a fullback breaks through the line.
雪人队的后卫突破了防线
I hear a crack, next thing I know,
我只听到一声破裂声 接着
I'm lying on the ground saying to myself,
我躺在地上对自己说
"Get up, get up,"
"起来 快站起来"
but nothing was working, you know?
但毫无作用
Sean was a C4.
肖恩是C4级残疾
Paralyzed from the upper chest down.
也就是高位截瘫
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
Finn says your voice is messed up.
芬恩说你的嗓子出了点问题
Is it going to come back?
现在好了吗
I don't, I don't, I don't know.
我不 我不 我不知道
Pissed off about what you lost?
对你所失去的很沮丧 是吧
I was.
我曾经也是
Like, real... rage.
就像是 真正的 愤怒
I used to just lie in bed and scream.
我过去常躺在床上大喊大叫
Finn shouldn't have brought me here. I'm so sorry.
芬恩不应该带我来这里 抱歉
Wait, wait, wait. Just...
等等 等等 等等...
tell her about what happened when they gave you the chair.
告诉她 在他们给你轮椅后的事情
They were all excited
他们都很兴奋
because I could drive it myself
因为通过吹那些管子
by blowing in that tube.
我就可以自己行动
The second they left me alone...
接着 他们让我单独呆着...
I drove it into the swimming pool.
而我直接开进了游泳池
His mom pulled him out
她妈妈听到动静
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表