Um,excuse me.
等等 你先停下
Why is she here?
她在这里干嘛
I've been here since first period.
第一节课我就在这里了
I had a cold, and I took all my antibiotics
因为感冒 我一下子吃了我所有的抗生素
at the same time, and now I can't remember how to leave.
以至于现在我都不知道该怎么出去了
But I also don't know why I've only made fourth on the Glist.
我同样不知道我为什么在名单上只排第四
I've made out with, like, everyone in this school.
我几乎和学校里的每个都厮混过
Girls, boys,
无论是女生还是男生
Mr. Kidney the janitor.
甚至包括门卫克德尼
I need to do something to get into the top three.
我得想点办法让自己挤入前三甲
Fine, you're in.
行了 算你一个
In what?
要干什么
We don't even have a plan.
我们甚至都没个计划
What is the worst thing a student can do at this school?
学生在学校能干出最出格的事是什么
Eat in the cafeteria?
是在学生餐厅吃吃喝喝吗
No, be a disruption in the library.
不是 是在图书馆吵吵闹闹
And I'm not talking about
我说的不是那种
trying to check out a reference book.
为查本参考书的小嚷嚷
Mm-mm.
非也
I'm talking about full-on chaos--
我说的是大吵大闹
including getting your Glee on in the stacks.
要书架变成欢乐合唱队的舞台
Genius.
天才
I never really understood how hard it is to be laughed at.
以前我从没真正体会到被嘲笑那么不是滋味
Particularly in slow motion.
尤其是那种煎熬的感觉
I try to make it seem
我想让人觉得
like nothing can touch me,but...
没什么会影响到我 可我...
Boy...
要命...
Jean,I'm so sorry you ever felt that way.
简 我真抱歉 让你受过别人嘲笑
I'm sorry I didn't protect you more.
我很抱歉没保护好你
Remember what we used to do,Sue?
苏 记得我们以前是怎么做的吗
Whenever I got sad,
当我遭人嘲笑感到难过的时候
we'd help at the animal shelter,
我们就去动物庇护所帮忙
to give back.
重拾被人尊重的感觉
Because there's always someone who's got it worse than you do.
因为那里总有比自己处境更差的人
I'm a little confused.
我有点不明白
I understand.
我理解
You're probably wondering,what exactly does Sue Sylvester mean
你大概是在想 苏·西尔威斯特说
when she says,
"我是你的新心理医师"
"I'm your new therapist"?
她到底是什么意思
Well,let me explain.
好 就让我解释一下
As you may or may not know,I star in a little music video
不管你知不知道 因为网上近来流传的
that's been circulating around the Web.
一小段音乐视频 我成了明星
A video that has a tendency to induce
一段视频招来了
cruel,slow-motion laughter.
无情无尽的嘲笑
No,no,didn't-didn't know about that.
不 不 不知道
Well,this video
就因为 这段录像
has inspired Sue Sylvester to start giving back.
让苏·西尔威斯特突然想要开始回馈大众
I happen to have my Masters in counseling,
碰巧我是心理辅♥导♥的硕士
and when I heard that our school district's
又听闻我们学校这块区域的一个
one and only psychologist had committed suicide,
也是唯一的心理医师自杀了
well,I decided to volunteer my services.
所以 我就决定自愿服务大众
And they gave me your name.
因此他们就给了我你的名字
I'd really like to help.
我是真的想要帮忙
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this.
我也不知道 我为什么会有这种感觉
Ella,you're crippled by mental illness.
艾拉 因为你被精神疾病压抑着
Your compulsions have estranged you
你的强迫症压抑着自己
from your own feelings.
忽略自己的感觉
You nearly married a gym teacher who's more gravy than man.
你几乎就要和一个体重超常的体育老师结婚
And you're content to be repeatedly lied to
你满足于一个不断在骗自己的男人
by the man you purport to love.
并口口声声说这个男人是你爱的
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I bribed Will Schuester's landlord
我贿赂了威尔·舒斯特的房♥东
to slip baby monitors under his couch,
偷偷把婴儿监视器装在他家的沙发下面
and under his bed.
和他的床下面
Turns out he's been having make out sessions
发现他和肾上腺乐团的教练
with the coach from Vocal Adrenaline,
曾有过激♥情♥澎湃
and sleepovers with that world-class banana magnet
而且和大众情人埃普丽尔·罗兹也睡过
April Rhodes. Oh,my God.
哦 我的上帝
You need to make a bold move.
你得还以颜色
You suck.
你太没出息了
Excuse me?
你说什么
You take weird little strides when you walk,
你走路迈得那怪异的小步子
as if you were raised in imperial Japan
就好像自己是在日本帝国长大的
and someone bound your feet.
有人裹过你的脚
You make a valid point.
你说得有道理
Grow a pair. I'm insulting you.
鼓起勇气 我这是在侮辱你
You refuse to stand up for yourself,
你却拒绝为自己据理力争
you're so afraid of confrontation.
你非常惧怕当面和人争执
You're right.
你说的对
If you want to get better,
如果你想感觉好起来
you need to start communicating your feelings.
那你就得开始对别人说出自己的感觉
You need to let Will Schuester know
你得让威尔·舒斯特知道
how he's made you feel,
他的所作所为对你造成的伤害
and in a public setting,so he can'escape,
要在一个公共场合 这样他才无处遁形
and he won't manipulate you.
也没法巧言骗你
Trust me--
相信我
you need to let him have it.
你得让他承担后果
Do you know that when we dated,the rest of the school
你知道在我们约会期间 学校的其他人
gave us a nickname?
给我们取了个绰号♥吗
Puckleberry.
帕克浆
That's humiliating.
这真丢脸
The fact is that slumming it with me
但和我这样的普通学生约会
actually improved your reputation.
实际上让你的形象变好了
It gave you a sense of humanity.
让你有了点人性
Wait-- do you want to date again?
等等 你是想再和我约会吗
I was wondering why you invited me here.
我还在想你为什么请我来这
As you know,I'm taken.
你知道 我名花有主了
But I can be of some assistance.
但我也许能帮上点忙
Help me with my song for Glee Club.
帮我合作一首给欢乐合唱队的歌♥曲
I might be the last chance you have to salvage
我可能是你挽回形象和留在欢乐合唱队
what's left of your reputation,and stay in Glee.
唯一的希望了
Besides,you need a song
除此以外 你也需要一首歌♥
that going to help you express your inner pain.
来帮你表达出内心的痛苦
So what song do you want to do for your assignment?
那你想要选那首歌♥作为作品呢
I've chosen David Geddes' fantastically terrible
我选了戴维·格德斯超级梦幻的
'70s top ten hit-- "Run Joey Run."
70年代金曲前十"快跑 乔伊 快跑"
It's a story song.
是个叙事歌♥曲
So we get to play parts.
所以我们要合演合唱
I'm going to play the role of the tragic heroine
我扮演其中的悲情英雄女主角
who dies in the end,
最后牺牲了
a la Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge.
就像《红磨坊》中的妮可·基德曼
And you can be the hunky,heroic male lead.
而你可以成为猛♥男♥ 英雄式的男主角
Do I get to kill you?
是我杀了你吗
Actually,my dad shoots me with a shotgun.
故事中 是我的父亲开枪杀了我
Do you think I made that Glist? Honestly.
老实说 你觉得寻欢名单这事是我做的吗
Well,it does sound like something that you would do.
说实在的 听上去的确像你会做的事
God,I'm so tired of people judging me
上帝 就因为我做过的那么点错事
for a few mistakes I've made.
别人就老是抓着不放 我都烦了
I try to be a good guy.
我努力在做一个好人了
I go to school and I say,
我到学校 对自己说
"Be cool,Puck. Be nice."
"冷静 帕克 对人好点"
But by second period,I've got a fire extinguisher in my hands
但不一会儿 我手上却握着灭火器
and I'm spraying some dweeb with it
用它打几个笨蛋
and I don't know how I got there.
我都不知道自己怎么会那样的
I understand. Yeah.
我明白 是的
I sit in Glee Club and I watch
当我和欢乐合唱队坐在一起
a couple of imperfect performances
我看到表演中一些不完美的地方
and a litany of criticisms
那些脑中产生的
just start building up inside of me like a volcano
连珠炮似的批评意见就像是火山爆发
and I keep telling myself to hold it in
我不停告诉自己要忍♥住
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表