At the columbus convention center.
郁金香展览
It's supposed to smell pretty nice.
应该很好闻
That's really sweet of you, ken,
你很贴心
But I have a... asthma.
不过我有哮喘
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Chasing a married guy.
居然追求已婚男人
I saw you playing house with him after hours, Emma.
我看到你跟他下班后还在过家家
Look.
听着
I don't know a lot about relationships.
我不太懂什么是谈恋爱
Most of mine are short and flame out once the sex goes,
我的恋爱都是一过性福阶段就结束了的
But I do know you never want to be the rebounder.
但是我知道你不应该当小三
I'm a good man, Emma.
我是个好男人 艾玛
I'll treat you right. I'll put up with all your crazy.
我会对你好的 我会忍♥你的神经质的
They can't fire me 'cause I'm a minority,
学校不会炒我鱿鱼的
So I'll always be able to provide for you.
所以我有能力在生活上照顾你
You could do a lot worse,
找到我这样的不容易
And in this town, you're not going to do much better.
在这个镇上 你也只能找到我这样的了
Okay, I'm done talking now.
好的 我说完了
Try it.
试试看
Good. That was good.
我唱的不错啊
Okay, one more up.
再升一调
That was really good. Is that okay?
唱的很不错 是吗
Yeah, it's like the holy grail for a baritenor,
简直就是男高音和男中音的完美结合
So it's a good note.
这个音符很合适
All right, I'll start
那我就从头开始
At the bottom, and then we'll go up higher.
一点点提高
Can we take a break?
我们能休息一下吗
Singing kind of makes me a little hungry.
我唱的都饿了
Yeah, sure.
当然了
Well, lucky I prepared for that.
幸好我早有准备
Wow, I was wondering what that was all about.
我还奇怪那是干嘛的
Want to sit?
坐吗
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Absolutely.
当然了
I was wondering why you asked me to help you with your singing.
我还奇怪你为什么让我帮你练歌♥
You kicked butt at the assembly.
你在集♥会♥上唱的很好啊
Well, this is...
这是我
My only chance to be,
唯一的机会
You know, good like you.
和你一样优秀
You think I'm good?
你觉得我很棒吗
Well, when I first joined,
当我刚加入时
I thought you were kind of insane.
我觉得你疯疯癫癫
I mean, you talk a lot more than
你总说些不该说的话
you should, and to be honest
老实说
With you, I looked under the bed
我还看了一下床底
And made sure that you weren't
才确信你没有
Hanging out under there.
躲在那下面
But then, I heard you sing.
但是 在我听到你的歌♥声后
I don't know how to say this,
我不知道该怎么表达
But you touched something in me.
你触动了
Right here.
我的心弦
Your heart's on the other side of your chest.
心脏在左边
It's beating really hard.
它跳得很厉害
You're cool, Rachel.
你很酷 蕾切尔
Do you want a drink?
想喝点什么吗
Yeah.
好的
Virgin cosmos. Cool.
处♥女♥酒 好的
That stuff you said at the celibacy club,
那天你在禁欲俱乐部说的话
That was really cool.
简直太酷了
Thanks.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
The cups are like the airplane cups.
这像飞机上的杯子
Oh, you got a little cosmo right...
你这里沾到了一点...
Here.
这里
You know, you can kiss me if you want to.
如果你想的话你可以吻我
I want to.
我想吻你
What?
怎么了
Oh, my god!
哦我的上帝
What are you gonna do?!
你干了些什么
Did I do something wrong?
我哪里做错了吗
No, no. Um... I just got to go.
不不不 我得走了
Look, please don't tell anybody about this, okay?
别告诉别人这事好吗
I don't want my baby to grow an extra arm
我不想让我的宝宝多长一只手
Just because I live in squalor and I'm so stressed.
因为我生活困顿而且压力很大
So, I want you to run any and all tests you have.
所以我想请你把所有能做的测试都做了
Trust me, you're clear.
相信我 你很好
Are you sure?
你确信吗
Positive.
当然
Is it a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩
I don't quite know how to put this.
我不知道该怎么说
There's no baby.
没有孩子
Did it fall out?
是我流产了吗
Uh, no. Um...
不 不
You're not pregnant.
你没有怀孕
But I've gained ten pounds.
但我重了10磅
It's probably from eating.
可能是你吃得太多的缘故
I can see a chicken wing in there
我看到有个鸡翅在你肚子里
that you must have swallowed whole.
你可能整个吞下去了
You're having what's called a hysterical pregnancy.
你应该是癔病性怀孕
You want a baby so badly that your body mimics the symptoms.
你非常想要孩子 所以身体虚构了这些症状
If you're meant to get pregnant, it'll happen.
如果你能怀孕 迟早会怀上的
I have to say it was surprise to get you trying out
不得不说看到你们来试音我很惊讶
I'm sure you've read about this in the school paper.
我想你肯定在校报上读到过
Finn and I have been an item for a while now,
芬恩和我在一起已经有段时日了
So what kind of girlfriend would
作为女朋友
I be if I didn't support him?
我怎么能不支持他呢
Well, let's see what you've got.
来看看你们的表现吧
**Say a little prayer for you
为你祈祷
**The moment I wake up
我醒来那一刻
**Before I put on my makeup
在我梳妆之前
**Makeup
梳妆
**I say a little prayer for you
我为你祈祷
**While combing my hair now
当我在梳头
**And wondering what dress to wear now
考虑穿哪件裙子的时候
**Wear now I say a little
我为你
**Prayer for you
祈祷
**Forever, forever you'll stay in my heart
永远 永远 你在我心中
*And I will love you
我会爱你
**Forever and ever
直到永远
**We never will part
我们永不分离
**Oh, how I love you
我多么爱你
**Together, together, that's how it must be
在一起 在一起 这是上天注定
**To live without you
如果没有你
**Would only mean heartbreak for me
我只会心碎
Let me get this straight.
让我搞清楚先
You're joining glee club?
你们要加入欢乐合唱团吗
I'm sorry, coach Sylvester,
我很抱歉 西尔威斯特教练
But something is going on between Finn and that thing.
但是芬恩和那女人之间有事发生
You saw how it was
你也看到了
Undressing him with its eyes.
她在用眼睛觊觎他
Please don't kick us off the cheerios.
千万别把我们赶出啦啦队
Cease fire on the waterworks.
别给我哭
I don't want to hear it. I don't want to see it.
我不想听到 也不想看见
You know, Q, when I first laid eyes on you,
你知道吗 奎 我第一次见到你时
I was reminded of a young Sue Sylvester,
让我几乎看到了年轻时的苏·西尔威斯特
Though you don't have my bone structure.
虽然你没有我这么好的身材
But it wasn't until this very moment,
但直到此刻
I saw how alike we really are.
我才发现我们如此相似
You three are going to be my spies.
你们三个将担当我的间谍
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表