And it wasn't until I joined glee club that I realized
直到加入了欢乐合唱团我才意识到
How much I was missing.
我错失了多少欢乐
And I don't want to push people away anymore.
我再也不想把大家从身边推开了
You understand what that's like, don't you?
你能明白这种感受吗
No, I don't.
不 我不能
I would never try to push people away
我从不试图排斥大家
'cause being in a chair kind of does that for you.
因为坐在轮椅上本身就让人敬而远之
I thought we had something really important in common.
我本以为我们有很大的共同点
Wait, Artie. I'm sorry.
等一下 阿蒂 我很抱歉
I am, too.
我也是
I'm sorry now you get to be normal
我很抱歉 你现在可以扮正常了
And I'm going to be stuck in this chair the rest of my life.
而我下半辈子还得待在这把椅子上
And that's not something I can fake.
而这可不是我能假装的事
Hey, dad.
爸爸
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm making biscuits. What does it look like I'm doing?
看不到吗 难道我在做小饼干吗
How did the tryout go?
试音的结果如何
They gave the part to Rachel.
他们还是选了蕾切尔
I knew they were going to rig it.
我就知道他们会搞鬼
I'm going down to that school and I'm talking to schuester.
我得去学校和舒斯特谈谈
I blew the note.
我唱砸了
I wanted to lose.
我故意输的
Kurt, I stuck my neck out for you,
科特 我拼死老命力挺你
And you go and you throw the game?
你就这样输了
Dad, I've known who I was since I was five.
爸爸 我五岁时就知道自己是怎样的人了
I adapted.
我已经适应了
Being different made me stronger.
与众不同使我变得坚强
And at the end of the day,
总有一天
It's what's going to get me out of this cow town.
我会离开这个小地方
You never had to do that.
你不用那么做的
I can handle myself just fine.
我可以适应的
No, you can't.
你不行的
Not about this.
这事你不行
That phone call yesterday was just the beginning.
昨天你接到的电♥话♥只是个开始
Especially if I get up in front of a thousand people
更别提我站在人前唱着一首女生的歌♥
To sing a girl's song.
会带来怎样的风浪
When I saw you right after you got the call,
当我看到你接完那电♥话♥的表情
And you were so hurt
你很受伤
And so upset...
很低落
...it just killed me.
刺痛了我的心
I'm not saying I'm going to hide in the closet.
我不是说我会不出柜 压抑自己
I'm-I'm proud of who I am.
我对自己很自豪
I'm just saying that I love you more than I love being a star.
我想说的是我爱你多过我想成为一个明星
You are your mother.
你太像你母亲了
You know, she was always the strong one.
她总是比较坚强的一个
Look, uh,
听着
You want to help me put a 195 on this bad boy, huh?
你想帮我搞定这个家伙吗
Let me change into my coveralls.
让我先换身衣服
This sweater's an Alexander Mcqueen.
这件是亚历山大·麦坤的衣服
**rollin'
滚动
**rollin'
滚动
**rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
This one's for you, Artie!
这首歌♥送给你 阿蒂
**left a good job in the city down in the city
辞了城里的好工作城里
**working for the man every night and day
为一个男人工作日日夜夜
**and I never lost
而我从来没有
**one minute of sleeping
少睡一分钟
**I was worrying about the way that things might have been
而我却担心事情的发展
**big wheel keep on turning
巨轮不停在转动
**ooh, the proud mary* *keep on burning
骄傲玛丽不停在燃烧
**and we're rolling rollin'
我们在滚动滚动
**rollin', yeah rollin'
滚动 滚动
**rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
**rollin'* *on the river
在河面滚动
**so I left a good job in the city
我辞了好工作在城里
**working for the man every night and day
为一个男人工作日日夜夜
**and I never lost one minute of sleeping
而我从来没有少睡一分钟
**worried about the way things might have been
而我却担心事情的发展
**big wheel keep on turnin'
巨轮不停在转动
**turnin'
转动
**proud mary keep on burnin'
骄傲玛丽不停在燃烧
**burnin' rollin'
燃烧滚动
**rollin'** *rollin'
滚动滚动
**yeah rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
**rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
**rollin'** *rollin'
滚动**滚动
** rollin'** *yeah
滚动
**rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
**da, do-do-do
da, do-do-do
**da, do-do-do
da, do-do-do
**da, do-do-do
da, do-do-do
**ba-da, da-ba, yeah
ba-da, da-ba, yeah
***ba-da, da-ba, yeah
ba-da, da-ba, yeah
**ba-da, da-ba, ba,ba, ba, ba, ba
ba-da, da-ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba
**yeah
yeah
**if you come down to the river
如果你来到来到河边
**bet you gonna find some people who live
你肯定能找到居住在那里的人
**you don't have to worry if you have no money
你无需担心如果你身无分文
**people on the river are happy to give
河边的人们乐于奉献
**big wheel keep on turnin' yeah
巨轮不停在转动
**proud mary keep on burnin' burnin'
骄傲玛丽不停在燃烧燃烧
**rollin' rollin' rollin'
滚动 滚动 滚动
**rollin' rollin' on the river
滚动在河面滚动
**rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
**rollin' rollin'
滚动 滚动
**rollin'yeah
滚动 滚动
**rollin' on the river
在河面滚动
**rollin'* *on the river
在河面滚动
**ba-da, da-ba, yeah, ba-da, da-ba, yeah
ba-da, da-ba, yeah, ba-da, da-ba, yeah
**ba-da, da-ba, ba,* *ba, ba, ba, ba
ba-da, da-ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba
**hey! yeah!
hey! yeah!
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表