I need eyes on the inside.
我需要眼线
We're going to bring this club down from within.
你们要从内部瓦解欢乐合唱团
And I'm going to get my boyfriend back.
我要夺回我的男朋友
I don't care so much about that.
这个我不在乎
Hey, Emma. Guess what?
艾玛 那个
I found these new disinfecting bleach wipes.
我找到了些消毒湿巾
What do you say?
你看怎样
Boys bathroom in the science wing?
去科学教室那边的男浴室见面
9:00?
晚上9点?
Will, what are we doing?
我们在干什么呢
I mean, you're having a baby.
你即将有孩子了
Um, and anyway, uh...
无论如何
I have a date.
我有个约会
Oh, that's great. Yeah.
那很好
Yeah, but, with who?
和谁
I'm going to go to tulip-a-looza.
我会去看郁金香展
With ken.
和肯一起
There's my man.
我的男人回来了
Bringing home the bacon.
为养家糊口而操劳
You... you made dinner.
你 你做饭了
I thought you'd be asleep.
我还以为你已经睡了
Well, I wanted to talk to you about something,
我想和你说点事
So I made you chicken pot pie.
所以为你做了碎鸡肉馅饼
From scratch.
不是从超♥市♥买♥♥的
Terri, that's so thoughtful. I...
特丽你太体贴了
Yeah, you know,
你知道吗
I've been working so hard lately, some...
我最近一直忙忙碌碌
Sometimes I forget what I'm doing it for.
有时我都快忘了是为了什么而这么辛苦
Family's what's important to me.
家庭对我来说才是最重要的
You and the little guy or gal on the way.
你和即将出生的小东西才是最重要的
I hope you know that.
我希望你知道这点
I'm sorry. What was it you wanted to talk about?
你想谈些什么
I went to the baby doctor today.
我今天去看妇产科医生了
And?
怎么样了
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Oh, my god. Terri, that's amazing. Yeah.
天哪 特丽 太棒了
Oh, my god.
上帝保佑
I want you to give up being a janitor.
我想让你别再做校工了
What?
为什么
Yeah. We don't need a new house.
我不要大房♥子了
We'll turn my craft room into a nursery.
我把我的工作室改成育婴房♥就行了
It's a compromise that I want to make.
我想这么做
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
You know the only project that I want to work on now...
你知道吗 我现在唯一在乎并为之奋斗的
Is us.
就是我们俩
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
You're giving Quinn Fabray the solo?
你要把独唱给奎恩·法布蕾
That's my solo.
那是我的独唱啊
You made this happen, Rachel.
是你自己造成的 蕾切尔
You were the one who wanted to sell sex at the assembly.
是你在集♥会♥上选择卖♥♥弄性感
Quinn's audition song was on Figgins's approved list,
奎恩试音的歌♥曲是费金斯允许的曲目
And frankly, she did a heck of a job singing it.
坦白讲 她确实唱得很不错
You're punishing me.
你这是在惩罚我
Contrary to your beliefs, it's not all about you.
和你的想法相反 这并不全是因为你
Or, I've realized, about me.
我也意识到了自己的错误
Look, I screwed up, too.
我也搞砸了
I'm as responsible for what you
集♥会♥上的错误
did at that assembly as you are.
我和你都要负责
I should never have pushed Disco so hard.
我不该这么执迷于迪斯科
When we did it back in '93, the
如果我们回到93年
Disco revival was in its heyday.
那时是迪斯科的全盛时期
It was cool. We had fun.
那很酷 我们感受过那种快乐
And that... that is what glee is supposed to be about.
而那就是欢乐合唱团的宗旨所在
If we're going to succeed,
如果我们要成功
We both need to change our mindsets.
我们必须改变思路
You're not always going to be the star.
你不会一直是明星
But I promise to do my best
但我会尽力
To make sure you're always having fun.
让你一直感受到欢乐
This is a good thing, Rachel.
这是好事 蕾切尔
We're on our way..
我们正在努力前进
Can I use the auditorium later to practice?
等会我能用一下礼堂排练吗
Our neighbors are filing a lawsuit.
我的邻居正打算投诉我
Sure.
当然可以
**You look so dumb right now
你现在沉默不语
**Standing outside my house
站在我家门口
**Trying to apologize
想要对我道歉
**You're so ugly when you cry
你哭泣时很丑
**Please just cut it out
请你省省吧
**And don't tell me you're sorry
不要说你很抱歉
**'cause you're not
其实你并不这么觉得
**Baby, when I know you're only sorry you got caught
宝贝 只有你被抓到才感到遗憾
**But you put on quite a show
你演出了一场好戏
**really had me going
真的让我相信了
**Now it's time to go
现在到了该走的时候
**curtain's finally closing
一切终于落幕
**That was quite a show
这真是一场好戏
**very entertaining
多么荒唐可笑
**But it's over now
但现在已经结束
**But it's over now
但现在已经结束
**Go on and take a bow
下台谢幕吧
**Oh
哦
**And the award for the best liar
最佳说谎者的奖杯
**Goes to you goes to you
颁给你 颁给你
**For making me believe
因为你让我相信
**That you could be
你会
**Faithful to me
全心全意对我 全心全意
**Let's hear your speech
天真的以为你对我始终如一
**Oh! well, you put on quite a show
你演出了一场好戏
**Really had me going
真的让我相信了
**Now it's time to go
现在到了该走的时候
**Curtain's finally closing
一切终于落幕
**That was quite a show
这真是一场好戏
**Very entertaining
多么荒唐可笑
**But it's over now
但现在已经结束
**But it's over now
但现在已经结束
**Go on and take a bow
下台谢幕吧
**But it's over now
但现在已经结束
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表