*我拿着锁 钥匙给你*
*I'll hold the lock and you hold the key*
*对我敞开心扉 爱人*
*Open your heart to me, darling*
*我会爱你 若你转动钥匙*
*I'll give you love if you, you turn the key*
*哦 哦 哦 哦 哦*
*Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh*
*用那钥匙开启你的心*
*Open your heart with the key.*
感觉非常好
Th-That was good.
完全同意
Totally.
我要去卡尔巴拉拍[伊♥拉♥克♥中部城市]会不会太过呢
I'm going to Karbala, is that too much?
你们好啊
Hey guys
作业进行得怎么样了
How's the assignment coming along?
简直太棒了
Oh, amazing.
麦当娜简直带动了MV领域的一次革命
You know how Madonna kind of reinvented the video, right?
我们得到了阿蒂和视频摄制小组的帮助
Well, we got Artie and the A/V Club to help out.
我们打算制♥作♥一个自己的麦当娜MV
We're gonna make a Madonna video of our own.
我们将再现"麦奇魔力"
It's going to be "Madge-ical."
麦奇 知道吗 麦当娜的昵称
Madge-- you know, Madonna's nickname?
好吧 看来你真得好好补补课了
Okay, you really got to get up to speed here.
-我知道的 -舒斯特
- I got it. - Schuester!
我听传言说 你的那些废柴学生
I heard a juicy little rumor that your up with people rejects
要演绎麦当娜的歌♥曲 是真的吗
Were doing some Madonna songs. Is that true?
是啊 而且老实说 苏
Yeah, well, to be honest, Sue,
我是看了你的啦啦队表演才受到启发的
I got inspired watching your Cheerios.
这么多年来我一直希望有机会向她致敬
Well, I have been waiting years to pay tribute to her,
你不能临阵磨枪
And you are not swooping in at the last minute
任意窃取我的创意
To snatch her from my talons.
麦当娜只属于我一个人 我的创意是不可复♥制♥的
Madonna belongs to me, and I will not be copied.
这是我的人生信条
It's in my contract.
你给我听好了
I want you to listen very closely.
你可以随意表演芭芭拉 雪儿
You can have your Barbras and your Chers
或者克里斯蒂娜的曲目...
And your Christinas...
哇 我的大脑居然出现了片刻的短路
And wow, I just lost my train of thought.
你头上竟然抹了这么多黄油
You have so much margarine in your hair.
首先 我的学生们要表演麦当娜
Okay, first of all, my kids are doing Madonna.
她是公众人物 轮不着你来管
She's public domain, and there's nothing you can do about it.
其次 别再拿我的头发来开玩笑
Secondly, enough with the hair jokes.
对了
Oh, by the way,
你觉得自己这副弗洛伦斯·亨德森的样子怎么样
how's the Florence Henderson look working out for you?
*你要知道我也承受同样的苦楚...*
*And you should know I suffer the same...*
或许 你该试试重新设定下你的电动理发器
Oh,maybe you should try a new setting on your Flowbee.
绝对抢镜
Oh, snap!
*爱情就像小鸟*
*Love is a bird*
*需要展翅高飞*
*She needs to fly*
*让所有疼痛就此深埋*
*Let all the hurt inside of you die*
*当心不再敞开 你就此冻结*
*You're frozen when your heart's not open...*
谁还想跟老娘对着干
Who else wants a piece of this, huh?!
*将你自己交给我*
*Give yourself to me*
嘿 你的那个提议
Hey, uh, so, that offer of yours
关于第一次...
Uh, to lose... The big V...
我同意
...I'm in.
*如果我可以溶化你的心*
*If I could melt your heart...*
西尔威斯特老师 我们想跟你谈谈
Ms. Sylvester, we'd like a word.
我们看到你今天有多么生气
We saw how upset you got today.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们看到你当时满面怒容
We saw your face
因为舒斯特老师辱骂了你的头发
After Mr. Schuester insulted your hair.
关门
Close the door.
坐下
Sit down.
孩子们 伴我一起长大的姐姐天生就有残疾
You know, kids, I grew up with a handi-capable sister.
我的父母是著名的纳粹追捕者
My parents were famous Nazi hunters,
[收集前纳粹分子的信息 将参与大屠♥杀♥的纳粹分子暴露于世人面前]
所以他们经常不在家
So they weren't around a lot.
我必须靠自己的力量照顾她
I had to bring her up on my own.
我没有钱也没有时间
I didn't have a lot of time or money
去追逐潮流 打扮自己
To keep up with all the latest looks.
但在我6岁生日那天
But on my sixth birthday,
麦当娜的《纯蓝》专辑发布
True Blue was released.
这张专辑后来总共卖♥♥出超过三千万张
An album that would later sell over 30 million copies.
我姐姐和我决定自行将头发漂白
My sister and I took it upon ourselves to bleach my hair
[麦当娜在这张专辑封面中 采用了梦露式的金黄淡色头发]
我们用上了家里可以找到的一切化学制剂
With whatever chemicals we could find around the house.
比如氨水 胶化汽油
Ammonia, napalm.
我的发根严重受损 自此以后我只能留短发
My hair was so damaged, I've been forced to wear it short ever since.
这种疼痛旷日持久 一直伴随着我
It's been a daily, ongoing pain.
不 这发型让你看上去只有30岁
Wait, that would make you, like, 30.
是29岁
29.
我实话告诉你们...
And here's the truth--
我一直取笑舒斯特浓密光泽的卷发
I mercilessly pick on will Schuester's lustrous, wavy hair
是因为我嫉妒他
Because I'm jealous.
好吧 我说出来了
There, I said it.
我想我们可以帮上忙
I think we can help.
梅塞德斯是黑人 我是同志
Mercedes is black; I'm gay.
我们向来是时尚先锋
We make culture.
继续说
Go on.
我们正在制♥作♥一个MV
We're working on an exciting new project
我们可能需要用上你的拉拉队
And would like to use the Cheerios.
我们还可以帮你重塑形象
And we can help you find a new look.
有意思
Interesting.
《桑德海姆音乐谈》
Sondheim on Music.
杰西 是你吗
Jessie, is that you?
我真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
我选择了史蒂芬·桑德海姆的传记区
I picked the Stephen Sondheim biography section
作为幽会的地点
For our clandestine meeting place,
因为只有他才能诠释我此刻的忧伤
Because only he would be able to express my melancholia.
对于那晚发生在你家的事 我感觉很糟糕
I feel bad about what happened at your house.
我的爱心熊还在你那儿吗
Do you still have my Care Bear?
是的
Yes.
因为我们是暗中私会
Since we're meeting in the shadows,
有些事我想告诉你
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
我先说
Me first.
我那天晚上越界了
I was out of line the other night.
你不该受到那样的对待
You deserve more than that.
你应该被浪漫紧紧包围...
You deserve romance--
不 你应该得到史诗般的浪漫
No, you deserve epic romance.
我很抱歉带给了你太多压力
I feel badly that I pressured you into... You know,
关于那件事
Going all the way.
我愿意等下去
I'm willing to wait.
等你准备好了就告诉我
You tell me when you're ready.
我一定会盛装打扮一番的
And I'll make sure that I'm fastidiously groomed.
你想跟我说什么
What did you want to tell me?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
嘿 那个球接得真棒
Hey, that catch was amazing Tuesday.
威尔
Will! Hey.
等一下
Hey, wait up.
好的 感觉怎样
All right. How's it going?
很好 我想通了一些事情
Good. Um... Okay, I've realized something,
一些很重要的事
Something really important.
你知道我们那天谈论麦当娜
You know when we were talking about Madonna the other day
她的音乐多么有冲击力
And how her music was being blasted
就像一颗令人生畏的集束炸♥弹♥
Like an intimidating cluster bomb
炸进了每个人的办公室 但是除了我的
Into everybody's office except for mine
因为 很显然 我完全没有性吸引力
Because, apparently, I lack a shred of sex appeal?
我忽然想到
Well, it struck me that the
麦天后总是可以掌控一切
Big Mo is always in control of everything.
她的人生由她自己做主
Her life is her own.
好吧
Okay.
所以我也要掌控自己的人生 以及自己的身体
So I need to take control of myself and my body,
就像麦当娜那样
Just like Madonna.
因此...
Which is why...
我决定今晚和你"坦诚相见"
I'm planning on doing the nasty with you tonight at your place.
7:30准时开始前戏
Foreplay shall begin at 7:30 sharp.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表