Come on.
别这样
Accounting is sexy.
做会计也很性感
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Before you leave, can you do me a favor?
在离开前 能帮我一个忙吗
Yeah. I made an appointment for you tomorrow
当然 我帮你在职介中心做了预约
In the career center.
约在明天
You need some guidance.
你需要一些专业指导
I'm having a kid, Emma.
艾玛 我就要做爸爸了
What I need is better benefits.
我需要的是更高的薪水
Just come, Will, for me.
威尔 去吧 就当是为了我
Didn't see you at Glee club today.
今天合唱团排练你没来
Is that still happening?
还没解散吗
I've taken over.
我接管了
I'm interim director,
虽然是临时的
But I expect the position will become permanent.
但我希望可以一直做下去
Hi, Finn, Rupaul.
好啊 芬恩 还有你 个性歌♥手(Rupaul为美国艺人)
What are you doing talking to her?
你和她有什么好聊的
Science project. We're partners.
科学课题研究 我们是搭档
Chris Crusaders tonight at 5:00, my house.
下午5点来我家玩"十字军"(网络游戏)
Sounds great.
太棒了
Look, I-I should go.
我得走了
I can't do Glee anymore.
我不去合唱团了
It conflicts with...
这会影响
Your reputation?
你的名声吗
You've really got something,
芬恩 你很有天赋的
Finn, and you're throwing it away.
但你却视而不见
I-I'm going to be late.
我要迟到了
You can't keep worrying abont what people think.
何必老是顾忌别人的想法
You're better than all of them.
你比他们都要出色
What do you want me to do, apologize?
你要我怎么样 道歉吗
That's not me, dude.
哥们 我做不到
Look, if I joined the flag team,
想想 换作是我加入国旗队
you'd beat the crap out of me.
你一样也会这样对我的
I just don't understand why you did it.
我就是不明白你怎么会入合唱团
Schuester told me he'd give me enough extra credit
舒斯特答应我 如果我加入合唱团
to pass Spanish if I joined the club
他会加分让我通过西班牙语课
I... I didn't have a choice.
我没得选
If I failed another class, I'd be off the team.
如果我再挂科 我就得退出球队了
Look, it's over, Okay? I quit.
听着 一切都结束了 我已经退出了
Anything else?
还有什么问题吗
No, that's it.
没了
And as a welcome back to the world of the normal,
为了欢迎你回归正常世界
I got you a present.
我给你备了份大礼
What's that noise?
那是什么声音
Oh, god.
天哪
Help, help!
救救我
Help! Is someone in there?
救命 里面有人
We got that wheelchair kid inside.
我们把那个坐轮椅的锁在里面了
We're gonna to flip it.
准备好好玩玩
Isn't that kind of dangerous?
那样做很危险
He's already in a wheelchair.
他都坐轮椅了
Come on, dude, we saved you the first roll.
来吧 老兄 我们让你先来
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my god, the smell. What the hell, dude?
天哪 太臭了 你这是干什么 老兄
I can't believe you're helping out this loser.
真不敢相信你竟然替这个饭桶解围
Don't you get it, man?
你还不明白吗
We're all losers.
我们都是饭桶
Everyone in this school.
整个学校的人
Hell, everyone in this town.
整个小镇上的人都是
Out of all the kids who graduate,
从这里毕业的学生
Maybe half will go to college.
可能只有一半能上大学
And-and two will leave the state to do it.
能去州外念大学也不会超过两个人
I'm not afraid of being called a loser,
我不介意别人叫我饭桶
Bcause I can accept that that's what I am.
因为我知道我就这个资质
But I am afraid of turning my back on something
在这本来就失败连连的生活中
That actually made me happy
若还要放弃去做本会让我开心的事情
For the first time in my sorry life.
我会很遗憾的
So what?
你想怎么样
Are you quitting to join Homo Explosion?
打算退出球队 去参加娘娘腔合唱团
No.
不
I'm doing both.
两个我都不会放弃的
'Cause you can't win without me and neither can they.
因为没有我你们赢不了 他们也一样
Shadows searching in the nights
身影在夜色中徘徊
Streetlight
街灯
People
路人
Living just to find emotion
为寻觅情感存在
Hiding
躲藏
Somewhere in the night...
在夜幕笼罩之下
Look, you guys, these steps are not hard.
大家都听着 这些舞步不难的
I've been doing them since preschool.
我在学前班就开始跳了
I'm sorry, did I miss the election for queen?
抱歉 我是错过舞后选举了吗
Because I didn't vote for you.
因为我不记得有投你票啊
I know what I'm talking about.
我没有在胡说八道
I won my first dance competition
在我三个月大参加第一场舞蹈比赛
when I was three months old!
我就拿了冠军
This is a closed rehearsal.
这是非公开排练
Look, I owe you guys an apology.
听着 我向你们道歉
I never should have quit.
我不应该退出的
I don't want to be the guy that just
我不想做开着车
drives around throwing eggs at people.
向路人扔鸡蛋的坏小子
That was you?
原来是你干的
You and your friends threw pee balloons at me.
你和你的朋友把装有尿液的气球扔向我
I know. You nailed all my lawn furniture to my roof.
我知道 你们把我的草坪用具钉在房♥顶上
I wasn't actually there for that, but I'm really sorry.
那个我没参与 不过我真的很抱歉
Look, that isn't who I am, and I'm tired of it.
那不是真正的我 我厌倦透了
This is what I want to be doing, with you guys.
和你们一起排练才是我真正想做的
I used to think that this was, like, the lamest thing on earth,
我过去觉得参加合唱团逊透了
and maybe it is, but...
或许它真的很逊 但..
We're all here for the same reason--
我们走到一起 都是为了共同的梦想
'cause we want to be good at something.
因为我们都渴望有过人之处
Arty, you play guitar, right?
阿蒂 你会弹吉他 对吧
Think you could recruit the jazz band?
能招募一支爵士乐队来吗
I do have pull there.
问题不大
All right.
很好
Mercedes,
梅塞德斯
We need new costumes, and they have to be cool.
我们需要添置些演出服 要华丽点的
Can you do that?
你能负责吗
Damn! Don't you see what I got on?
见鬼 你看不见我的这身行头吗
Rachel, you can do choreography.
蕾切尔 你来编舞
Tina, what are you good at? II...
蒂娜 你擅长做什么 我...
We'll figure something out for you.
我们稍后会帮你想
And what are you bringing to the table, Justin Timberlake?
我们的小天王 你的杀手锏呢
I've got the music.
我来负责音乐
I want to show you something.
我有东西给你看
I did a little research...
我做了些调查
And this is a tape I found in the
这是我在图书馆里找的
library of the '93 team at Nationals.
93届合唱团全国比赛的录影带
Let's dance!
一起跳舞
Do you know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗
That's you, Will.
是你 威尔
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh
我就喜欢跳舞 啊哈 啊哈
When you take me by the hand
当你与我牵手共舞
That's you happier than I've ever seen you.
那是我见过你最快乐的时候
That was the greatest moment of my life.
那是我人生中最美好的时光
Why?
为什么
Because I loved what I was doing.
因为我热爱我所做的
Yeah, I knew before we were halfway through with
演出还没有进行到一半的时候
that number that we were gonna win.
我就知道冠军非我们莫属
And being a part of that, in that moment...
那时 作为合唱团的一份子
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表