**Girl, you make me feel
女孩 你让我感觉
** Real good oh, oh, oh, oh
非常好 哦 哦 哦 哦
** we can do it* *till we both wake up
我们可以一起 直到一起醒来
** Oh, oh, oh, oh
哦 哦 哦 哦
** Girl, you know* * I'm hooked on you
女孩 我已经迷上了你
** And this is what I'll do... I know you're not gonna sing that song!
我会一直下去 你并不想唱出这首歌♥
** Oh, oh, oh, oh
哦 哦 哦 哦
** I wanna sex you up.
我要引诱你
I would like to just go into the recording studio
我想进录音棚
And lay some of those tracks down.
录制些歌♥曲
And of course I would love to play some bigger venues.
当然我也想在大型场馆演出
Wembley stadium, Red Rocks...
像温伯利体育场 红石公园这种地方
Hey, guys, I'm Josh Groban.
大家好 我是乔什·戈洛班
This is my bodyguard, Flex.
这是我的保镖菲克斯
We were in town.
我们正好在城里
I was inducting run-dmc
昨晚我在摇滚名人堂
Into the rock and roll hall of fame last night,
加入了饶舌先锋
So I thought I'd stop by and say hello.
所以我想顺便过来看看
So, which one of you is, uh... Sandy?
你们中谁是桑迪
Ooh!
哦
Mr. Groban,
戈洛班先生
We are so honored
我们很荣幸
That you came here today. I came here
你今天能来到这里
To tell you... Yes, sir?
我是来告诉你 先生 你请说
Stop emailing me.
不要再发电邮给我
This is a restraining order.
这是法♥院♥的禁止令
Stop sending me nude photos.
不要再发裸照给我
Stop calling me.
也不要打我电♥话♥
I don't know how you got my number!
我不知道你怎么会有我的号♥码
I don't know how you got my number again
而且我换了号♥码后你居然还能知道
After I changed it, but I don't want any more
我也不想再收到任何
Of your edible gift baskets or locks of your hair
礼物篮子或是你的头发
And I don't want to read any more
我也不想再看到
Of those sonnets you wrote for me.
你写给我的十四行诗
That stuff got crazy, dude.
那东西太恶心了 伙计
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
And by the way, great show.
补充一下 表演很不错
I mean, like,
我很喜欢
Explosive.
很有爆发力
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry, Will.
我很抱歉 威尔
I... I could have been more supportive.
我原本应该更支持你的
You guys were actually pretty good.
你们实在太棒了
And you were good.
你很棒
You were really good.
你真的很棒
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
当然
Don't bother. She's already pregnant.
请勿打扰 她已经怀孕了
Hey, kids.
孩子们
Have you seen Doodle?
看到朵尔了吗
Now, you might be thinking,
现在你可能在想
Why would a pop star like me
为什么一个像我这样的流行歌♥手
Come over here and talk to you?
会在这里而且在和你聊天
Well, let me tell you something.
让我来告诉你吧
Throngs of screaming teenagers
乔什·戈洛班不适合大批的
Don't do it for Josh Groban.
爱尖叫的青少年
No.
不
Josh Groban loves a blowsy alcoholic.
乔什·戈洛班是个邋遢的酒鬼
Oh. oh, wow.
哇 哇
You'll have to forgive me, ma'am.
你会原谅我的 女士
I'm a little bit drunk,
我有点醉了
And I'm afraid I'm not making good choices right now.
我恐怕我现在缺乏判断力
Maybe she slipped and hit her head again.
可能她摔倒了 又撞到了头
You guys kicked some serious tail up there tonight.
你们今晚真是让大家情绪高涨
Sorry about the whole Josh Groban thing.
对乔什·戈洛班的事我很抱歉
Nah, it's all right.
那不要紧
How are the other guys taking it?
其他人怎么样
That Ryerson guy cried himself to sleep in Figgins' arms
那个叫赖尔森的哭着睡在费金斯怀里了
And Ken Tanaka is raiding the nacho bar.
肯在纳凑酒吧扫荡
What about you?
你呢
You okay?
你没事吧
You know, dad... I am.
爸爸 我
I mean, this was all a dream come true,
我觉得梦想成真了
But... I'm a teacher.
但我是个老师
And a really good one.
而且是个很优秀的老师
That's enough for me.
这对我来说就足够了
I know.
我明白
I saw the way your students look at you.
我看见了你学生看着你的眼神
You inspire people.
你能鼓舞人
You inspired me.
你也鼓舞了我
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm going to law school.
我准备去上法律学校
Night classes for now,
现在先读夜校
Until I get all of my prerequisites,
直到预修课程开始
But I registered yesterday.
我是昨天注册的
You made me realize it's never too late
你让我意识到现在还不算太晚
Too grow a pair and go after your dream.
去追逐自己的梦想
That's amazing, dad.
那太棒了 爸爸
That's so amazing!
真的太棒了
Hey, Kurt.
科特
I just wanted to say
我想对你说
I'm really sorry I did that to your car.
我真的很抱歉 砸坏你的车
I'll pay for it to get fixed.
我会赔你修车的费用
It's okay.
不要紧
My dad took my baby away
我爸爸把车没收了
After he found my tiara collection in my hope chest.
因为他发现我在嫁妆盒里的头饰
And I just wanted to say
我衷心地祝福你
I hope it works out between you and Rachel.
希望你和蕾切尔能成
You'll have really cute, loud babies.
你们的孩子肯定很可爱而且声音洪亮
Mercedes...
梅塞德斯
I lied to you.
我撒谎了
I don't like Rachel.
我并不喜欢蕾切尔
I'm gay.
其实我是同性恋
Why didn't you just tell me?
你干嘛不早点告诉我
Because I've never told anyone before.
因为我从来没告诉过别人
You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, Kurt.
你不该为真实的自己感到羞愧 科特
You should just tell people,
你应该大方地说出来
Especially the kids in glee.
尤其是对欢乐合唱团的人
The whole point of the club is about
合唱团的宗旨
Expressing what's really inside you, remember?
就是表现真正的自己 你忘了吗
I can't.
我不行
I'm just not that confident, I guess.
我想我还不够自信
Let me get this straight.
让我搞搞清楚
The glee club got rid of Dakota Stanley;
欢乐合唱团解雇了达科塔·史丹利
Mr. Schuester is back;
舒斯特先生回来了
And they're busy at work on a new number,
他们现在忙于新曲目
More confident than ever.
而且比之前更自信了
And down... clap, and up, clap, clap.
下来 拍手 上去 拍手 拍手
Down, clap, and up, clap, clap.
下来 拍手 上去 拍手 拍手
This is what we call a total disaster, ladies.
女士们 这简直就是一场灾难
I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits.
请你们闻一下自己的腋窝
That's the smell of failure.
那是失败的味道
And it's stinking up my office.
把我的办公室也弄臭了
I'm revoking your tanning privileges
我要撤销你们
For the rest of the semester.
在剩下学期里晒日光浴的待遇
Oh, no!
不要
Ms. Sylvester,
西尔威斯特女士
I want to thank you.
我想谢谢你
For what?
为什么
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表