**To complain about a shotgun wedding *
*为一场奉子成婚的婚礼唠叨不已
**And a stain on my shirt *
*衬衫上的一枚污点
**Don't believe everything that you breathe *
*周遭一切都是狗屁
**You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve *
*禁止停车 袖子上有蛆爬来爬去
**So shave your face with some mace in the dark *
*在黑暗中遭受狼牙棒的洗礼
**Savin' all your food stamps *
*藏好你的粮票
**And burnin' down the trailer park *
*去把拖车车场烧个干净
**Cut it.*
*停
**Soy, un perdedor *
*我 一个衰人
**I'm a loser, baby *
*宝贝我就是个孬种
**So why don't you kill me? *
*干脆杀了我吧
**So why don't you kill me? *
*干脆杀了我吧
I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.
我本以为犹太人都是聪明人
Go restack the space heaters.
去把暖器堆好
Mrs. Schuester, can you show me how to fold this sham again?
舒斯特夫人 你能教我怎么叠枕套吗
Mrs. Schuester?
舒斯特夫人
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yes, sure. Of course.
当然可以
How old are you?
你多大了
Sixteen.
16岁
Dear Journal,
亲爱的日记
Something strange happened yesterday.
昨天发生了一件很奇怪的事
I felt something below the neck.
我居然感到内心一丝冲动
Dare I admit it?
我敢不敢承认呢
I have feelings for one Will Schuester.
我对那个威尔·舒斯特有感觉
Sexy, non-murdering feelings.
他很性感 不再想杀了他
Oh, it all makes sense now, Journal.
其实这也说得通
True love always springs from true hate.
爱意经常发自于憎恨
I'll admit, in the past, I've fantasized about waking up
我承认 过去我常常幻想一醒来
with Will's head on the pillow next to me,
就能看到威尔l的头颅搁在旁边
except now I picture it
而现在我心之念之的
attached to the rest of his body.
是整个的他躺在我身边
Sue, you got a sec?
苏 你有空吗
Yes, William. How can I help you?
有 怎么了威廉
I, uh, I wanted to bring you these.
我给你带了点东西
I snuck a peek at your tracksuit this morning,
我偷瞥见今天你运动服的颜色
and I got these to match.
我带了花给你 很搭的颜色
Those are cheap gas station flowers.
便宜货 加油站里到处都有的花
I-I have no interest.
我没兴趣
Okay.
好吧
But I also got you these.
我还给你带了别的
A tub of Extreme Challenge Lifestyle CarboGels.
一桶超级乐活蛋白粉
I had to drive to Dayton to get your favorite flavor.
我专门开车到代顿 买♥♥你最喜欢的口味
Appletini. Appletini.
苹果马蒂尼 苹果马蒂尼
I don't get it either, Sue,
苏我也很困惑
but you can't deny that we have chemistry.
但不可否认的是 我们之间有那种感觉
My divorce opened my eyes to a world of possibilities.
离婚让我眼界大开 没什么不可能
I thought I'd finally have the chance to
我以为终于可以
have all the things I'd ever wanted.
追求我想要的东西了
And then I realized,
后来我认识到
the only thing I want...
我想要的
is Sue.
只有苏
You have Nationals this Saturday, right?
这周六你有全国赛吧
Why do you ask?
怎么了
Because I'd like to take you to dinner this week.
这周我想和你共进晚餐
How's Wednesday night?
周三晚上怎么样
Breadstix?
去布莱德斯蒂克司怎么样
Yeah.
好
Good.
好吧
You know what Wednesday is, right?
你知道周三是什么日子吗
Hump day.
驼峰日[隐喻性]
I'm sorry, Mrs. Schuester,
对不起 舒斯特夫人
my heart's not in this.
我心不在此
This whole Vocal Adrenaline thing's really getting me down,
我们都很沮丧 因为肾上腺乐团的事
and we have to come up with this funk number for Glee,
我们必须得为欢乐合唱团想首放克风的歌♥
and I have like, less-than-zero ideas, and I...
我实在没什么主意
Glee?!
欢乐合唱团
God!
天哪
This club is like toxic mold on my life.
摊上它我真是倒了八辈子邪霉
I'm sorry.
对不起
What am I doing?
我在干嘛
This is exactly how I destroyed my marriage.
我就这样毁了自己的婚姻
I have this compulsive need to crush other people's dreams.
我不由自主的想给别人的梦想泼冷水
Yeah, that's what Mr. Shue said.
小舒先生也这么说
I mean, I think you're awesome, though.
你是很棒的人
I mean, look how hard you've been working to try
比如你一直努力
and help me fold a sham. Well...
教我怎么叠枕套
And you'd be a total MILF
如果不是那件假装怀孕的事
if it weren't for the whole faking-the-mother thing.
你绝对是个美貌熟♥女♥
You're very sweet.
你真好
You could be my second chance.
也许你就是我的第二春
I'm gonna change.
我要改变下
I don't have to stay in this post-divorce funk forever, right?
我不想永远都处于后离婚期
Yeah. Yeah, right, I guess.
啊 是啊
Well, then I am going to help you with your Glee assignment.
关于欢乐欢唱团的作业嘛 我来帮帮你
Okay, you said you needed a funk song, right?
你说你们需要一首放克风的曲子对吧
Yeah.
对
Ok, so, we'll type "Funk" Into the iTunes,
在iTunes商店上查查放克这个词
and we'll see what comes up.
看看结果都有什么
I never thought of that.
我从没想到啊
Oh, Howard, I'm promoting Finn to assistant assistant manager.
霍华德 芬恩升为经理助理的助理
You'll report to him from now on.
以后你就归他管
Do you have a problem with that?
有什么问题吗
Wow, thanks.
谢谢
I believe in you, Finn.
我相信你 芬恩
Okay, Quinn, it's your day to show us your funky side.
奎恩 让我们见识下你放克风的一面吧
So, take it away.
我们洗耳恭听
For some of us...
对像我这样的人来说
...just simply getting to class
仅仅是上课
takes a little bit longer.
都比以前难了
When you're pregnant,
当你怀孕的时候
you're responsible for two lives.
你就得对两条生命负责
And you're walking down the hallway
当你走在走廊上时
oppressed by the man.
当你被男人们指指点点时
Oh, my goodness, she is not about to go there.
天哪 她不会真的要这样吧
Hearing people call you fat.
听到别人喊你肥
Sometimes it hurts.
有时候还是很伤人心的
Sometimes you have to stop
有时候 你得停下来
and hold that precious life and say no.
维护宝贵的生命 说不
This is offensive.
这可有点让人不爽
Who are these girls?
这些女孩是怎么回事
We're the "Unwed Mothership Connection."
我们是"未婚妈妈联合会"
And that's what we're here to sing about.
这也是我们要唱的主题
**This is a man's world*
*这是个男人的世界
**This is a man's world*
*这是个男人的世界
**But it wouldn't be nothing*
*但这些都一钱不值
**Nothing*
*一文不名
**Without a woman or a girl*
*如果没有女人的话
**You see*
*你看到
**Man made the cars*
*男人制♥造♥了汽车
**To take us over the road*
*为了带我们兜风
**Man made the train*
*男人发明了火车
**To carry the heavy loads*
*为了搬运货物
**Man made the boat for the water*
*男人为涉水制♥造♥了船只
**Like Noah made the ark*
*就像诺亚制♥造♥了方舟
**This is a man's, man's, man's world*
*这是个男人的 男人的世界
**But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing*
*但这一切都一钱不值 一文不名
**Without a woman or a girl*
*如果没有女人的话
**Without a woman or a girl*
*如果没有女人的话
**Man thinks about a little baby girls*
*男人想着小女孩
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表