Oh, you know...
知道吗
I think I'm going to keep these shoes.
我想我会留下这双鞋
April...
埃普丽尔
I brought you here because I need to talk to you.
我带你来这里 是想找你谈谈
Okay.
行啊
I'm concerned that you're a bad influence on the Glee Club.
我担心你为欢乐合唱团带来了不良影响
I can't have you around if you're going to continue
如果你继续鼓励他们做出不好的决定
To encourage them to make bad choices.
我就不能把你留在身边了
Well, you're right, Will.
你说得对 威尔
As of right now, I'm back on the wagon.
作为正当要求 我要重新开始戒酒了
Really?
真的吗
That's great.
太好了
I have to tell you something.
我有点事要告诉你
I was in awe of you in high school.
高中的时候我很敬畏你
I mean, of all the roads I never traveled in my life
在那些我此生从未经历过的事中
The one I regret the most was never...
我最遗憾的就是
Getting the chance to sing with you.
从没找到机会跟你一起唱歌♥
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. I mean, that's how you get better, you know?
真的 我是说 你知道怎样才能进步吗
Singing with people who are better than you.
就是要找比你更好的人一起唱
You really thought that much of me?
你真的对我有这么多想法
April...
埃普丽尔
You are the reason I joined Glee Club.
你是我加入欢乐合唱团的原因
No...
不可能
So, your dream was always to sing with me, huh?
所以你的梦想是要跟我一起唱歌♥啊
Yeah.
是的
Well, then, come on.
那么 来吧
What? Come on!
什么 来啊
Hey, April, karaoke's on wednesdays--
埃普丽尔 周三才开卡拉OK
tonight's bingo.
今晚是宾果游戏
Shut your gravy hole, Barry.
闭上你那大肥嘴 巴里
Hey, guys
伙计们
Uh, happy gambling.
赌得开心啊
Here we go.
我们开始了
** I hear the ticking of the clock *
*钟表滴答吟
** I'm lying here, the room's pitch dark *
*暗夜无声临
** I wonder where you are tonight *
*万般牵挂 只道今夜君在何处停
** no answer on the telephone *
*电♥话♥无人应
** and the night goes by so very slow *
*夜晚熬人心
** oh, I hope that it won't end, though *
*千种期盼 只愿一切如常无止息
** alone *
*纵使寂寞又何妨
** till now, I always got by on my own *
*我已孑然独♥立♥到如今
** I never really cared until I met you *
*当日见君芳心动
** and now it chills me to the bone *
*而今换来彻骨寒
** - how do I get you alone? - how do I get you alone? *
*-怎能任君独寂寞 -怎能任君独寂寞
** how do I get you alone? *
*怎能任君独寂寞
** - how do I get you alone? - alone *
*-怎能任君独寂寞 -寂寞
** alone! *
*寂寞
This is really good pizza.
这比萨真不错
Yeah. I think they import the pepperoni
是啊 我想这些意大利香肠是从
From, like, Michigan or something.
密西根州还是什么地方进口的
How's Glee?
合唱团怎么样了
Oh, well, everybody misses you.
大家都很想你
They miss my talent.
他们只是想念我的才华
No, no. we're your friends.
不是的 我们大家是朋友
We just miss having you around.
我们想念有你在身边的时候
I love Glee, I just...
我爱合唱团 只是...
Don't see the point in wasting my energies
我不知道有什么意义要把力气浪费在
On someplace that I'm not appreciated.
一个我不被欣赏的地方
I appreciate you.
我欣赏你
It's your last ball.
这是你最后一球了
Just like the first time
就像第一次一样
But better.
不过扔得更好点
Come back to Glee.
回合唱团吧
What about Quinn?
奎恩怎么办
I don't know what's going to happen in the future.
我不知道未来会发生什么
I just know that I want to spend more time with you now.
我只知道我想花更多的时间跟你在一起
I'll-i'll have to quit the play.
那我得退出音乐剧了
I'll do it!
我会退出的
Maybe Quinn is lactose intolerant.
也许奎恩对脂类和糖分不消化
That doesn't explain all the crying.
那也不能解释那些哭声
Maybe she just doesn't like the group.
也许她只是不喜欢这个团队
Are you all that stupid?
你们都那么蠢吗
Seriously?
说真的
I bet you thought Bert and Ernie were just roommates.
你们以为波特和尔尼是室友吧
Maybe quinn's got one in the oven.
也许奎恩是怀孕了
Who's the baby's daddy?
谁是孩儿他爸
Who do you think?
你们以为是谁
Finn.
芬恩
Yes, you've heard right-- I am returning to glee club.
你们听说的没错 我要回欢乐合唱团了
In lieu of flowers, please send all donations
花就不用了
To a socially conscious charity of your choice.
礼物直接捐给慈善机构就好
This is a hot damn mess.
这下真是糟了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Uh, I'm sorry; I thought I'd be welcomed back
对不起 我以为你们会比现在更热情的
With a tad more enthusiasm.
欢迎我
Sorry, Glee Club has just been rocked with its first scandal.
合唱团刚被它的第一起丑闻给吓傻了
Quinn's knocked up.
奎恩被搞大肚子了
And the baby daddy?
孩儿他爸是...
Finn.
芬恩
I just wanted to drop off the application for that scholarship
我想放弃申请你跟我说过的
You were telling me about.
那笔奖学金
I got Rachel to come back to Glee
我已经让蕾切尔重回合唱团了
So, I figure we have a real shot at it.
所以我觉得我们有实力去竞争了
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
See what you can accomplish
看到你能做得多棒了吗
When you set your mind to it?
只要你全心全意去做一件事
Finn!
芬恩
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
Why didn't you tell me Quinn was pregnant?
为什么不告诉我奎恩怀孕了
Who told you? Everyone knows but me.
谁告诉你的 除了我 人人都知道
I'm the only fool who went out with you and let you kiss me
只有我那么傻 跟你出去 还让你吻我
Thinking you actually had feelings for me.
还以为你真的对我有感觉
But I- I do.
可我真的有
Look, yeah, I haven't been totally honest with you
听着 没错 我没对你完全坦白
But that's different than lying.
可那跟撒谎是不一样的
Well, maybe it's not that much different, but...
好吧 可能也没那么不一样 可是
But look, I need to get a music scholarship
听着 我需要得到一项音乐奖学金
So I can go to college
这样我才能上大学
So I can get a good job, so I can take care of my kid
才能找到份好工作 才能照顾我的孩子
And I can't do that if you don't come back to Glee Club.
可如果你不回合唱团 我是做不到的
You should take it as a compliment.
你该把这当作一种褒奖
You could have just been honest with me.
你可以跟我说实话的
Look, I know what I did was wrong.
我知道我那么做是不对的
I get that, but... that kiss was real.
我知道了 可是...那个吻是真心的
Whatever it was, it ruined any chance
不管是什么 那已经毁掉了
Of me ever coming back to glee.
任何让我回到合唱团的机会
I hope you have fun playing house with Quinn
我祝你穿着那身合唱服日渐憔悴的时候
While you languish in your little ensemble
能跟奎恩玩过家家玩得愉快
But my dreams are bigger than that
我的梦想可比这大多了
And they're bigger than you.
也比跟你儿女情长要大
Miss Sylvester.
西尔威斯特女士
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
If you'd like to to return to the musical
如果你想让我重回你的演出
Changes need to be made.
就必须做出点改变
Well, Rachel, I couldn't agree with you more.
蕾切尔 我无比同意
You know, when I heard
知道吗 当我听说
Sandy wanted to write himself into a scene as queen cleopatra
桑迪想写个场景让他自己扮演埃及艳后
I was aroused, then furious.
我被激怒了 然后就盛怒了
I hereby grant you complete artistic control.
艺术指导方面你来全权负责
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表