**Cause I'm gonna do me,*
*我要做我自己
**You'll be mad,baby*
*我知道你会生气 宝贝
**Go'head and hate go 'head and hate on me hater*
*来恨我吧 来恨我吧 恨吧
**Cause I'm not afraid of what I got I paid for,*
*无论多少代价 我也无所畏惧
**You can hate on me you can hate on me now or later '*
*你可以恨我 尽情恨吧
**Cause I'm gonna do me*
*我要做我自己
**You'll be mad,baby*
*我知道你会生气 宝贝
**Go on and hate Go 'head and hate on me,hater '*
*恨吧 来恨我吧 恨吧
**Cause I'm not afraid of what I got I paid for*
*无论多少代价 我也无所畏惧
**You can hate on me Hate on me,hater now or later*
*你可以恨我 恨我吧 尽情恨吧
**'Cause I'm gonna do me*
*我要做我自己
**You'll be mad,baby*
*我知道你会生气 宝贝
**Go 'head and hate go 'head and hate on me,hater '*
*来恨吧 恨我吧 恨吧
**Cause I'm not afraid of what I got I paid for*
*无论多少代价 我也无所畏惧
**You can hate on me.*
*你可以恨我
Sue.
苏
Hey,Sylvester,I'm talking to you.
西尔威斯特 我叫你呢
Oh,hey,buddy.I thought I smelled failure.
兄弟 我想我闻到了失败的气息
Why did you take the piano
你为什么在轮到我和孩子们练习时
When it was my time up with the kids?
把钢琴搬走
A properly steam-cleaned piano
因为一架调好音的钢琴
Is key to any successful music group.
是一个乐团成功的关键
You are undermining me in front of these students.
你在这些学生面前诋毁我
Your delusions of persecution are a telltale sign
你这受害妄想是早期
Of early stage paranoid schizophrenia.
偏执型精神分♥裂♥症的典型症状
Sue,I am not done talking to you.
苏 我话还没说完呢
What about all my sheet music?
我的活页曲谱去哪里了
My kids need that music.
我的学生们需要那些乐谱
Well,Will,the last thing your kids need
不 威尔 你的学生不需要那些
Is chronic sinusitis from the mildew
发了霉的老古董
I feared was infesting that old moldy paper.
我怕那些发霉的纸也被感染了
Oh,so,what? You sent it away for some testing?
那你怎样 拿去化验了吗
No. Burned it.
不 全烧了
Oh, that is it, Sue. This ends right here.
够了 苏 这件事就到此为止
A cockfight. Fantastic.
要来真的 太好了
No. We are here for these students so,
不 我们在这里是为了学生
whatever problems we have with one another,
不管我们之间有什么过节
We're going to get them out in the open right now.
我们现在就该开诚布公的说清楚
Okay,you want to get real?
行 你想知道真♥相♥吗
You're right,Will,
你说对了 威尔
I have been trying to destroy your club
我怀着一种无比虔诚的信念
With a conviction I can only call religious.
想要毁了你的合唱团
And you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because I don't trust a man with curly hair.
因为我不信任卷发男人
I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there,
我总忍♥不住想象小鸟会在里面下蛋
And I find it disgusting.
这让我恶心
Oh, you are a terrible influence on these kids.
你给学生造成了恶劣的影响
I think you're dangerous and
我认为你不但危险
I think you teach them all the wrong lessons.
而且误人子弟
I don't care what you think.
我不在乎你怎么想
I have a legacy to protect, William,
我有正当的权利去保护学生 威廉
and glee club is a part of that legacy,
欢乐合唱团在我的权限之内
And I will win.
我会赢
And if it means I have to get you fired to do it...
若这意味着要设法让你被解雇...
So be it.
那就设法让你被解雇
Those drinks are crap!
这饮料真难喝
Oh, thanks, honey.
不 谢谢 亲爱的
I want to finish grading these papers first.
我想先批改完这些作业
What, you think the kids weren't drunk when they wrote them?
你以为孩子们写作业时没喝东西吗
Listen,honey.
听着 亲爱的
I've been a really crummy wife lately.
我最近真的成了个没用的妻子
But Terri, you're carrying my baby.
特丽 你怀着我的孩子
I have no right to expect anything more than that from you.
我没有权利要求你做的更多
No. That is my sister's marriage
不 那是我姐姐的婚姻模式
And I don't want it.
但不是我想要的
Anyway,listen. Okay.
不管怎么样 听着 好
I think that I might be able to
我想在学校的问题上
Help you with your problems at school.
我也许能帮上你
Uh,thanks,Terri, but
谢谢 特丽 但是
The last time you helped out at school,
上次你来学校帮忙
It didn't go over very well.
进展可不太顺利
Besides, this is serious.
况且 这次问题很严重
I mean,Sue said she wouldn't rest until she saw me fired.
苏说要看到我被解雇她才会罢休
Well,all the more reason. You got to do whatever it takes,honey.
那更该让我去了 你要不惜一切代价 宝贝
You got to get down in the gutter if you want to win this.
想赢的话你得放低点姿态
Sue, a lot of our readers at cheerleading today...
苏 我们的很多读者今天都来为你助威了
I'm cutting you off. Is this a cover story?
我要打断你一下 这是做封面报道吗
Yes. Okay.
是的 好
This is all your readers need to know.
这是你们所有读者需要知道的
I'm all about empowerment.
我全权授权
I empower my cheerio to live in a state of constant fear
我制♥造♥出一种非理性的 不定时恐怖的环境
By creating an environment of irrational,random terror.
以让我的啦啦队一直处于恐惧的状态中
Speaking of which...Q,here,now!
说到这个... 奎 过来 马上
Where are my cheerios?
我的啦啦队员们呢
Coach Sylvester,they're not academically eligible.
西尔威斯特教练 他们没通过学业考核
Mr.Schuester flunked them.
舒斯特先生让他们挂科了
This is a travesty of international proportions.
这是对我们国际形象的扭曲
You are jeopardizing my cheerios'role as goodwill ambassadors.
你损害了我的啦啦队员亲善大使的形象
And I have a call in to the president.
总统都召见过我
Sue,I have in my hand a spanish quiz in which
苏 我手里有份西班牙语试♥卷♥
one of your cheerleaders misspelled her name
你的一名啦啦队员连自己的名字都拼错了
and answered every question with a drawing of asombrero.
而且回答每个问题都是画个宽边帽
You can't standd it.You can't stand
你就是无法容忍♥
to see a woman in a position of power.
你就是接受不了一个女的掌权
That has nothing...
这可没什么...
your psychosexual derangement would be fascinating,will
你的精神病意淫如果不是这么恐怖 威尔
if it weren't so terrifying!
它们本会很美妙的
Sue.Will did a little research,
苏 威尔只是做了个小测验
and according to our test records,
从分数上来看
most of your cheerleaders are functionally illiterate.
你的大部分啦啦队员都基本算是文盲了
Oh,so what?
那又咋样
Why,only last friday at the football game,
还咋样 就说上周五的橄榄球赛好了
they tried to spell out "go,te"
她们想组合出"加油 球队"
and they spelled out...to game.
结果却拼成了"比赛 去吧"
To game.
比赛去吧
Since 1992,95% of your cheerios should have flunked spanish,
从1992年起 95%的啦啦队员就放弃西语了
and I,for one,am not going to be a part of it anymore.
而我则不会再纵容这种情况了
Oh,will,we all know about your devotion
拜托 威尔 我们都知道你对那濒死的语言
to that dying language.
做出的贡献
Dying language?
濒死的语言
Let me break this down for you,okay?
我来给你分♥析♥一下好吧
I empower my cheerios to be champions.
我能让我的啦啦队员成为冠军
Do they go on to college?
他们会继续上大学吗
I don't know.I don't care.
我不知道 我也不在乎
See...should they learn spanish?
她们该学习西班牙语吗
Sure,if they want to become dishwashers and gardeners.
当然 如果她们想成为洗盘子或者园丁的话
But if they want to be bankers and lawyers and captains of industry,
可如果她们想成为银行家 律师 工业领导
the most important lesson they could possibly learn
那他们能学到的最重要的一门课程
is how to do a round-off.
就是如何进行取舍
She is deranged!
她疯了
You know what? This all happened on your watch.
这可是在你眼皮底下发生的
You have allowed this to go on for years.
你纵容这种状况好几年了
Say something!
说点啥啊
Oh,ple...
拜托
oh,okay.
好吧
Sue,will is correct.
苏 威尔是正确的
You're wrong.
你错了
What? Thank you.
什么 谢谢
From now on,no free passes. That's it!
现在开始 不能无条件地过关了 就这样
See you in glee club,sue.
合唱团见 苏
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表