*- Mommy! - *Mama*
妈咪 *妈妈
**Any way the wind blows*
*不管风往哪个方向吹
**I don't want to die*
*我不想死
**I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...*
*有时候我希望自己没有出生过
It's never coming, ever!
她就是不出来
Shut up!
闭嘴
Ooh, you suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!
你去死 去死 去死
Come on, Quinney.
使劲 小奎
**I see a little silhouetto of a man*
*我看到一个小小人影
**Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango?*
*黑衣小丑 你能跳支方丹戈舞吗
**Thunderbolt and lightning*
*雷鸣和闪电
**Very very frightening me*
*我吓破了胆
*- *Galileo* - *Galileo*
*伽利略* *伽利略
*- *Galileo* - *Galileo*
*伽利略* *伽利略
**Galileo Figaro Magnifico*
*伽利略 费加罗 都是权贵
**I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me*
*我只是个可怜的男孩 没人爱我
**He's just a poor boy from a poor family*
*他只是个来自贫穷家庭的可怜男孩
**Spare him his life from this monstrosity*
*怪物放他一条生路吧
**Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?*
*来去匆匆 让我走吧
**Bismillah!*
*以神之名
**No! We will not let you go*
*不 我们不让你走
*- Let me go! - *Let him go*
放开我 *放开他
**Bismillah! We will not let you go!*
*以神之名 我们不让你走
*- Let me go! - *Let him go*
放开我 *放开他
**Bismillah!*
*以神之名
*We will not let you go* Let me go!
*我们不让你走* 让我走
**- Will not let you go - Let me go*
*-永远不让你走 -让我走
**- Will not let you go - Let him go*
*-永远不让你走 -让他走
*No! No! No! No! No! No!* No! No! No! No! No! No!
*不不不不* 不不不不
*- Okay, she's crowning! - *Oh, mama mia, mama mia*
她快出来了 *妈妈咪呀 妈妈咪呀
*Mama mia, let me go* Push, baby.
*妈妈咪呀 让我走* 使劲
**Beelzebub has a devil put aside*
*撒旦派了一个魔鬼
*- Come on, Quinn, push. - *For me*
奎恩 使劲 *来对付我
**For me*
*来对付我
**For me!*
*来对付我
**So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye*
*你以为你向我扔石头 吐口水
**So you think you can love me and leave me to die*
*你以为你能给予我爱 然后让我等死
**Oh, baby*
*哦 宝贝
**Can't do this to me, baby*
*不能这样对我 宝贝
**Just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here*
*我要离开 我要离开这里
**Nothing really matters*
*什么都不重要
**Anyone can see*
*人人都能看到
**Nothing really matters*
*什么都不重要
**Nothing really matters*
*什么都不重要
**To me*
*我无所谓
**Any way the wind blows.*
*不管风往哪个方向吹
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks, Rachel.
谢谢 蕾切尔
But we beat you today.
但今天我们表演的比你们好
Jessie's a good singer,
杰西是个好歌♥手
but you and I both know he doesn't have much heart.
但你我都清楚他是个冷血动物
Vocal Adrenaline's best days are behind it.
肾上腺乐团的黄金时期已经过去了
So I have a proposition for you.
我想给你个建议
Come teach at McKinley.
来麦金利高中吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
You and-and Mr. Schuester could be co-directors.
你和舒斯特先生可以合作指导我们
We'd be unstoppable.
我们就无人能敌了
There's so much that you can teach me.
你能教我的东西太多了
So much only you can teach me.
有很多只有你能教我的东西
Oh, Rachel, I can't do this anymore.
蕾切尔 我不能再这样下去了
I'm tired of coaching glee club.
指导欢乐合唱团让我身心疲惫
I want a life.
我想要自己的生活
It took meeting you to realize
和你相认让我意识到
all the stuff that I missed out on.
所有我错过的东西
I need some balance, you know?
我需要平衡一下 你明白吗
I need a house and a garden
我需要一间屋子 一个花♥园♥
and a dog, a f... family.
一只狗 一个家庭
I missed out on my chance with you,
以前错过了你
and it kills me.
让我痛不欲生
And I can't let that happen again.
我不能重蹈覆辙
Where's the rest of your team?
你们队里的其他人呢
They're, uh... they're at the hospital.
他们 他们在医院
Quinn had her baby. Is she okay?
奎恩分娩了 她还好吗
Yeah, she's fine.
挺好的
It was, um...
孩子是...
It's a beautiful baby girl.
是个很漂亮的女孩
Newton-John? You're dead to me.
纽顿·约翰 你死定了
Remington, Horsey, have a seat and listen up.
雷明顿 马脸 坐下好好听
I don't care who comes in first,
我不管谁是第一名
I don't care who places second,
谁是第二名
but I have a very strong opinion about who comes in third.
但是我对第三名很有意见
Sue, if I may.
苏 我可以说两句吗
That "Bohemian Rhapsody"
那《波西米亚狂想曲》
had me a-movin' and a-shakin', and I'm talking old school.
让我摇摆 这绝对是复古
You know, I partied with Freddy Mercury back in the '70s,[同性恋歌♥手/皇后乐队主唱]
早在70年代 我与弗雷迪·墨丘利一起开派对
and I partied... hard, if you know what I mean.
这是很艰难的事 明白我的意思吧
Back then, people weren't so obsessed with labels.
那时候 人们不会沉迷于贴上标签
I, for one, was offended
举个例来说 我对于
that only one of the groups chose to honor me in song.
仅有一支参赛队用歌♥曲向我致敬 很不满意
I think Aural Intensity should win.
我认为听觉震撼合唱队应该胜出
Yes.
恩
Two questions. One: Are you single?
两个问题 第一 你单身吗
And two, how about those New Directions?
第二 新航向乐团怎么样
I liked them. I thought they had a lot of... heart.
我挺喜欢 他们很用心
Heart? Oh, please.
用心 算了吧
Talk about blatant tokenism.
这么假的话你也说得出
That whole "We're inspiring, we're a ragtag
那些 "我们积极上进" "我们是社会底层"
bunch of misfits" Thing is so 2009.
"格格不入" 都是去年的调调
I couldn't agree more. Let's vote.
我完全同意 投票决定吧
The production values simply weren't there.
完全没有舞台效果
Couldn't they afford better costumes?
他们就不能弄好点的服装吗
Are they a poor person school?
他们是穷♥人♥学校来的吗
I thought that brunette had an amazing voice.
我倒觉得那位黑发女学生嗓音很不错
Brunettes have no place
黑发女星在商业演出中
in show business.
没有市场
Oh, come on. They're just kids.
别这么市侩 他们都是孩子
That's no excuse. By the time I was 14,
那不是借口 话说我14岁时
I'd already formed a band.
就已经组建乐队了
When Josh Groban was their age,
乔什·格罗班在他们这个年纪
he was already in The Mickey Mouse Club or something.
都在米老鼠俱乐部什么的表演了
As the only educator here, let me point out
作为这里唯一名教育工作者 我想说
that not all kids are afforded
并不是所有的孩子都能获得
the same opportunities as others.
同其他人一样的机会
Is that what you tell yourself to get to sleep at night?
这是你每晚睡前安慰自己的话吗
Some people just simply don't have talent.
很简单 有些人就是没天分
You think you're a celebrity. You're not.
你以为你是名人 其实不是
You just try hard. That's about it.
你只是努力想成为名人 仅此而已
Olivia Newton-John has a valid point here.
奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰的观点很正确
You have a lot in common
你与学校的这些孩子
with those kids at your school, Sue.
有很多共同点 苏
Underachievers with delusions of grandeur.
都是后进生却又抱有幻想
Dagnabbit!
该死的
Now even I have to admit, I'm a little confused
现在 就连我也必须承认 我不明白
as to what Sue is doing in this room.
苏在这屋子里干什么
Wasn't the theme tonight supposed to be celebrity judges?
今晚的主题不是名人评委吗
Kiss my ass, Josh Groban!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 乔什·戈洛班
I am a internationall y-ranked cheerleading coach!
我是有国际排名的拉拉队教练
Who lives in Ohio. When this is done but I have
住在俄亥俄州的 这事结束之后
today, Josh and I are flying back to L.A. First class.
乔什和我会乘头等舱飞回洛杉矶
You'll be staying here.
而你 仍然留在这里
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表