Why?
为什么这么说
Because I don't think this relationship
因为我觉得我们
Is going to work out.
是不会有结果的
That's cool. I was going to break up with you anyway.
无所谓 反正我迟早要和你分手
No, you weren't.
不 你不会的
Yes, I was.
我当然会
You won't even let me touch your boobs.
你连胸部都不让我碰
It's finn, right?
是因为芬恩对吗
He's never going to leave quinn.
只要奎恩还怀着他的孩子
Not with that baby in her belly.
他绝不会离开她的
You like her, don't you?
你喜欢她对吗
I can see you staring at her when I'm staring at Finn.
当我注视着芬恩的时候我看到你也总望着她
Is that why you joined Glee?
这是你加入合唱团的原因吗
To be closer to her?
为了能更接近她
Like I said, they're never breaking up.
我说过了 他们是绝不会分手的
God, what's the matter with me?
上帝啊 我到底是怎么了
I'm a stud and I can't even hold onto a chick like you.
我这种尤物居然抓不住你这样的女孩
No offense.
无意冒犯
Why don't girls like me?
为什么没女孩喜欢我
Cause you're kind of a jerk. No offense.
因为你是个混♥蛋♥ 无意冒犯
I just think you want it too much.
因为你太想要得到
Which is something I can relate to.
这点我很能理解
I want everything too much.
我想要得到所有
Our relationship was built on a fantasy.
我们的关系建立在幻想之上
Like every other one in my life.
就像我生活中的其他关系一样
I think I just agreed to us being together
当初我同意我们在一起
Because I thought it would make Finn jealous.
是觉得这样能让芬恩感到嫉妒
I just hope we can still be friends.
我希望我们能继续做朋友
We weren't friends before.
我们从来就不是朋友
Hey, Finn.
芬恩
Want to have a catch?
来练习接球吧
Sure.
好的
Go long.
离开远一点
I'm not coming back.
我不会回去的
These are the moments, Finn. they're the crossroads.
有一些时刻 芬恩 就像是十字路口
The ones you look back on when you get old
当你老的时候回顾这些时刻
And think, "what if...?"
你会想"如果当初..."
I don't buy that.
我不相信
I don't think any one decision makes your life
我不认为一个决定能影响一生
Unless you accidentally invent
除非你意外发明了
Some kind of zombie virus or something.
某种僵尸病毒或其他什么的
No? you're right.
不 你是对的
Life's a series of choices, a big combination of moments.
生命就是一连串的选择题 许多重要时刻的集♥合♥
Little ones that add up to big ones that create who you are.
一点一滴汇集成一些关键点 正是这造就了你
You're letting other people make those choices for you, finn.
你正在让其他人为你做出选择 芬恩
You're letting them decide who you're going to be,
你正让他们决定你将会成为怎样的人
People you're not even going to know in three years,
那种在三年中你甚至都不认识的人
People whose names you're going to forget
那种走进五金店
When you run into them in the hardware store.
连名字你都懒的记住的人
You don't understand the kind of pressure I'm under.
你不懂我所承受的压力
Yes, I do. because of all the students I've ever had,
我当然能 在我教过的所有学生中
You remind me the most of me.
你最像我
Come back to glee, Finn.
回来合唱团吧 芬恩
It's where you belong.
那才是你的归属
Hey, coach, can I talk to you about something?
教练 我能和你谈谈吗
You got an itch down there or something?
你身上哪里痒吗
What? no.
什么 没有
I'm the quarterback, right? the leader.
我是四分卫 对吗 队长
Sure.
是啊
Well, all this stuff about having to choose
但是在合唱团和橄榄球队中选择
Between glee and football is making it hard for me to lead.
使我很难再继续领导大家
Leaders are supposed to see things that other guys don't.
队长应该看到队员所看不到的东西
Right? like, they can imagine a future where things are better.
比如他们能预见一个更好的未来
Like, Thomas Jefferson, or that kid from the Terminator movies.
比如托马斯杰斐逊 或是终结者电影中的那个孩子
I see a future where... it's cool to be in glee club.
我看到的未来是在欢乐合唱团很件很酷的事
Where you can play football and sing and dance
你可以一边打橄榄球一边又唱又跳
And no one gets down on you for it.
没有人会因为这样而讨厌你
Where the more different you are, the better.
你越是不同越有魅力
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
其实我想说的是
I don't want to have to choose between them anymore.
我不想再在两者中选择
It's not cool.
很不爽
You know, about that Thursday practice, it's, uh...
有关星期四的操练
Canceled indefinitely. I've got some stuff
无限期取消 因为那个时段
I got to do that time-- laundry, things like that.
我有些事要处理 比如洗衣服
Oh. sweet.
太棒了
Finn.
芬恩
Tell puckerman and the other guys, too, will you?
告诉帕克曼和其他人好吗
Sure.
没问题
Thanks, coach.
谢谢你 教练
Schuester!
舒斯特
Yeah?
什么事
I'll need to see that set list for sectionals after all
我要看下区赛的节目单
And I want it on my desk, warm from the laminator at 5:00 p.m.
打印出来后在下午5点放在我桌上
And if it is one minute late,
如果你晚了哪怕一分钟
I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat.
我会去动物收♥容♥所♥给你找一只猫
I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat,
我会让你和这只猫相恋
And then, on some dark, cold night,
然后在某个夜黑风高的晚上
I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face.
我会潜入你家偷走猫咪并且揍扁你的脸
Hey, Sue?
苏
What? Didn't work out with Rod?
什么 你和罗德没成吗
No, it did not.
没有
Q, take off those sunglasses. I want to look in your eyes
Q 把眼镜拿下来 我和你说话的时候
When I give you this piece of business.
我要看着你的眼睛
You're off the cheerios.
你被啦啦队除名了
I can't have a pregnant girl on my squad.
我不能让个孕妇待在啦啦队中
You're a disgrace.
太丢人现眼
I wanted to talk to you about your wedding mash-up.
我想跟你谈谈婚礼音乐的事
I've been working really hard on it and...
我很努力地尝试了
...I just can't get those two songs to go together.
但是仍然无法把那两首歌♥混搭在一起
Yeah, that's because they don't.
因为他们根本不配
We both know that.
我们早就清楚的
They're both good songs, though.
他们各自都是好歌♥
Great ones.
非常棒的歌♥
I just wanted to say, uh...
我想说的是
Thank you.
谢谢你
For the dance lessons.
给我上的舞蹈课
So, what do you think about my welcome back gift
你们觉得我给合唱团带来
To the club, huh, guys?
的回归礼物还不错吧
Thanks for the slushies, Finn. they're delicious.
谢谢你的雪泥 芬恩 很美味
And loaded with empty calories.
而且充满了空卡路里
You know why they call them slushies, don't you?
你们知道为什么会称为雪泥吗
Because your butt looks like one if you have too many of them.
因为如果吃得太多你的屁♥股♥也会变成这样
I'd like to propose a toast to Mr. Shue.
我建议敬舒先生一杯
You were right about glee club and football
你是对的 欢乐合唱团和橄榄球队
Being a killer combination.
是无可匹敌的组合
Mr. shue, I am sorry to report
舒先生 我很抱歉地通知你
That we've all been remiss
这周我们都怠工了
About completing our assignment this week.
没有完成任务
Yeah, none of us could find a good groove for "bust a move."
没人有心情搞这首"纵情跳跃"
And I personally feel like a failure.
我觉得自己很失败
Well, that's okay, guys, because I feel like the lesson landed
不要紧 大家 因为我们又学到了一课
And that's what's important.
这才是最重要的
And we are glad to have you back, Finn.
而且我们很高兴你回来了 芬恩
You okay, Quinn?
你还好吗 奎恩
Do I look okay?
我看起来像很好吗
I'm devastated.
我完了
Now that I'm off the cheerios,
我被啦啦队除名了
I'll start every day with a slushie facial.
现在我要以雪泥面膜开始每一天了
That's okay if that happens, Quinn.
就算这样也不要紧 奎恩
Because there are 11 of your friends right here
因为这里有11个朋友
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表