I just want to say how proud I am
我只想告诉你 我的高中生涯
To have you on my arm in front of the whole high school.
能有你陪伴 我觉得自己很幸运
You're pretty good at this.
你真有两下子
I've had a lot of practice.
我经常有在练的
You're actually a lot luckier than me and Quinn.
你要比我和亏恩幸运很多
Your head is shaved.
你头发不长
I'm really sorry I ever did this to you.
很抱歉以前我也这样泼过你
It's okay.
没事
No, it isn't.
不
No one deserves this feeling.
没人理应受到这样的惩罚
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最难受的是什么吗
It's not the burning in your eyes or the way
不是眼睛受到刺♥激♥的灼烧感
The slushie drips all the way into your underpants.
也不是冰沙一直淌进内♥裤♥的不适感
It's the humiliation.
而是被人羞辱的感受
I feel like I could burst into tears at any moment.
那种感受让我觉得随时都有可能会哭出来
Rachel...
蕾切尔
I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 不过
Today, when the clock chimes 3:30...
今天下午3点半的时候
You're choosing football over glee,
我会选择足球队离开合唱团
Which means we probably can't be together anymore.
也就是说我们可能再也不能一起了
Yes.
没错
Damn, I feel like such a bad jew.
妈的 我觉得自己是个坏犹太人
Are you ready, yet?
你还没有准备好吗
We've only got an hour for lunch, Emma.
艾玛 我们只有一个小时的时间去吃午饭了
It's not like trying on a pair of jeans, Will.
威尔 这可不是在试牛仔裤
Well, it doesn't have to be perfect,
现在没必要完美装扮
We just have to see if you can dance in it.
我们只是看穿上方不方便跳舞
It fits okay?
还合适吧
Yeah. Fits great.
非常合适
Terrific.
很好
Yeah. Terrific.
是啊 很好
Uh, so, should we see if you can dance in it?
现在我们来看看穿上它能跳舞吗
Okay. This is
来吧 这是
The instrumental version of your wedding song.
你婚礼曲目的乐器版本
You can sing it on if you want to.
如果你愿意 你就唱出来
It will help your foot work
这样还有助于踩准舞步
** I could have danced all night*
*我要跳舞到天亮
** I could have danced all night*
*我要跳舞到天亮
** And still have begged*
*不要停下舞步
** For more*
*不要休息
** I could have spread my wings*
*我展开双翅
** And done a thousand things*
*达成了无数的梦想
** I've never done*
*以前我从未
** Before*
*有过尝试
** I'll never know what made it so*
*我无从得知自己怎会
** Exciting*
*如此兴奋
** Wall at once my heart*
*我的心像插上了翅膀
** Took flight*
*和我一起飞翔
** I only know*
*只有和你
** When he began to dance with me*
*相拥起舞
** I could have danced*
*我才想跳到天亮
** Danced, danced...*
*跳啊 跳啊
** All night.*
*到天亮
Yeah... you can dance in it.
不错 你穿这个完全能跳
So I've got to go and, um...
我该走了
Got the big showdown today at 3:30.
下午3点半就见分晓了
And, uh, I want to make sure I'm there
我得赶回学校
To support the kids, no matter what happens.
支持孩子们 不管会发生什么
Wait, what showdown?
等等 什么见分晓
I thought... I thought you and Sue had that last week.
你和苏上周不是已经达成一致了吗
Between me and your fiance?
这次是和你的未婚夫
Ken's told all the football players in glee
肯告诉队员
That they have to choose between the club and the team.
只能在合唱团和球队中间做选择
And unless all the guys choose glee,
除非所有的队员都选合唱团
It looks like we won't have enough members for sectionals.
要不 恐怕我们就没资格去参加选拔赛了
Then glee is over.
那样合唱团就完了
I know.
没错
Well, wish me luck.
好了 祝我好运吧
Hey, guys.
大家好
I guess they're not coming.
我想他们不会来了
I'm really sorry, guys.
孩子们 我很抱歉
I can't believe this.
难以置信
I thought they were our friends.
我以为我们都是好朋友
How can they just abandon us?
他们怎么就这样扔下我们不管
You scared me. We made it.
你吓死我了 我们成功了
Good seeing you.
见到你太好了
Are you sure about this, Noah?
你确定要这么做吗 诺亚
I mean, choosing us over the team means
我想说 你的这个决定
You might get a slushie in your face every day.
可能每天都会被人泼汽水的
Bring it.
放马过来吧
Where's Finn?
芬恩呢
Hey! Fellas...
你好啊 伙计
Hey, man.
好啊 哥们儿
You made the right decision.
你的选择是明智的
What's up, dude?
老兄 还好吧
Ok, let's huddle up
好了 开始训练
Do it.
来吧
I really don't want to.
我真的不想这么做
Honestly, I know how picky you are
说实话 我知道你对护肤品
About what products you use on your face.
向来都是很挑剔的
But you've been getting so much pressure
不过我知道足球队那个大猩猩
From the gorillas on the football team.
给你施加了不少压力
I guess they didn't
我知道他们厌恶我
Appreciate me resigning from the team and choosing glee.
因为我选择了合唱团
Probably would've went over better
如果你不是在冲澡时公布退出
If you didn't announce it in the showers.
可能也不会闹那么难看
You are not going to slushie on my man, kurt.
你不能泼在科特身上 他是我的男人
Why wouldn't he? he's made his choice.
他有什么不能的呢 这是他选择的
He doesn't care about us "losers" anymore.
他可是再也不会关心我们这些"饭桶了"
No, that's not true, it's just if I don't do it,
不是这样的 如果我不这么做
The guys on the team are going to kick the crap out of me.
队里的人会想办法把我踢出球队的
Well, we can't have that, can we?
没错 我们不能眼看着那种事情发生 是吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么
It's called "taking one for the team."
这就是 为了全队 请牺牲我吧
Now, get out of here.
现在 你走吧
And take some time to think whether or not any of your
有时间的话想想 你球队的朋友
Friends on the football team would've done that for you.
是不是也会像我这样帮你
Someone get me to a day spa, stat!
傻愣着干什么 快带我去都会水疗啊
Oh, Sue.
苏
Rod.
罗德
Andrea.
安德莉亚
Uh, you aren't scheduled to tape another
我记得"苏之角"的录影
"Sue's corner" until tomorrow night.
好像是在明晚吧
I came by special to show you my zoot suit.
我专程来来给你看看我的阻特装
I had it made for our dance competition.
是我特意为我们舞蹈比赛订做的
But, uh, only the men wear those.
但是只有男人这么穿
Further embarrassed.
尴尬了
You're taking her?
你要带她去吗
Not now, Andrea.
不是现在 安德莉亚
He took me last year. We came in third.
去年他带我去的 我们拿了第三名
You didn't think that we were... exclusive, did you?
你不会觉得我们是彼此的唯一吧
That's the only way I do it, Rod.
我一直这么认为 罗德
I can't be caged in, Sue.
我不能被束缚 苏
That's why I got my tiger tattoo.
所以才有了这个老虎纹身
Heck, even my wife understood that.
见鬼了 我妻子都能理解我
Are we still on for Saturday night?
周六晚继续吗
No.
不
Do you miss it?
你很怀念吧
Hell, no.
见鬼了才想
I hope you didn't choose glee over football because of me.
我希望你选择合唱团而离开橄榄球队不是因为我
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表