My vespa had a flat.
我的车胎没气了
Give me a minute and I will be ready for my interview.
给我一分钟 采访就开始
We're actually not gonna need any quotes from you
我们并不需要将你的评价加入报道
For the article, Mr. Ryerson.
赖尔森先生
Do the right thing.
识时务者为俊杰
All the great actresses take their clothes off.
所有伟大的女星都靠一脱成名
Well, I have no problem with nudity.
我可以接受裸体
Let me tell you about
我给你讲讲
My planned production of equus.
我计划制♥作♥的骏马专题
Have you ever hung out at a stable?
你去过马棚吗
Hey, what are you doing? Nothing. uh, just...
你在干吗 没什么
Getting the star treatment I didn't get in glee.
只是受到了在欢乐合唱团没有过的明星待遇
Totally.
没错
It's times like this where I know
是时候我来选择
I've chosen the right path.
自己该走的路了
I'm never going back to glee.
我不会再回合唱团了
It's clear my talent is too big for an ensemble.
我的才华用在合唱上太浪费了
Not gonna get an argument from me.
我同意
I'm not?
你真的同意吗
No. you're, like, the most talented person I know.
我同意 你是我见过的最有才华的人
Even more than that guy at the mall who can juggle chain saws.
你比那个能用电锯变戏法的人还厉害呢
I just wanted to let you know
我想让你知道
That if you need someone to run lines with
如果你需要人跟你对台词的话
I'm available.
可以找我
Th-there is a lot of dialogue.
台词的确是不少
I figured...
我想也是
We could go somewhere quiet
我们可以找一个安静的地方
Maybe with low lighting and...
有点昏暗的灯光和...
Let me know.
到时候找我吧
I could get fired for this.
我会因此被解雇的
She was a student 15 years ago.
她是15年前的学生了
No one is gonna care.
没人会查的
Okay.
好吧
I-I knew it.
我就知道
She never graduated.
她从来没毕业
She-she quit with, like, three credits to go.
似乎差了三分
Yeah, I, um, I saw her picture in the folder.
我在文件夹里看到她的照片
Pretty.
美女
Pretty?
美女
April Rhodes was a goddess.
埃普丽尔·罗兹就是女神
The most talented performer
是麦金利欢乐合唱团有史以来
In Mckinley glee club history.
最有才华的表演者
When she sang
她一张口
It was mesmerizing.
就能迷倒众生
She was my first crush.
她是我的初恋
I was a freshman, she was a senior.
当时我高一 她高三
Wait, hold on, 'cause I thought you said
等下 我记得你说过
Your wife was your first crush.
你老婆是你的初恋
Well, yeah, that's because
对 那是因为
April didn't even look at me.
埃普丽尔从未注意过我
Aw, crap, there's no forwarding address.
真没用 没有联络地址
S-so then you've-you've had
那就是说除了你老婆之外
Feelings for someone other than your wife.
你还爱过别人
Emma, I'd love to play this is your life
艾玛 我可以配合你玩下去
But lord google demands my attention.
不过我得谷歌♥下
Okay, just wait-wait. hold on, hold on, hold on.
别忙 别忙
Um, reaching back into your past is
提及你的过去
A dangerous business, okay?
很不应该对吧
People can change.
人都会改变
They can, um, disappoint you...
他们会让你失望
I think I can handle it.
我想我可以搞得定
I thought I could, too. just hear me out, hear me out.
我也这么想 先听我说完
A few years ago,
几年前
I started an online flirtation with a high school flame Andy.
我在网上偶遇高中前男友 并因此旧情复燃
Things got weird, and I called it off.
后来事情变得很奇怪 我提出分手
And two months later...
两个月以后
...Versace was dead.
他殉情自杀了
Dead.
死了
Okay.
知道了
April Rhodes... ohio.
埃普丽尔·罗兹 俄亥俄州
Oh! she has a myspace page.
呀 找到了她的空间主页
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, and here's a link to her own personal web site.
还有她个人网页的链接
She's online.
她现在在线
"hi, April.
你好 埃普丽尔
"not sure if you remember me
不知道你是否还记得我
But my name is will schuester."
我是威尔·舒斯特
"35 bontempo road, between 2:00 and 3:00.
芃太波路 35号♥ 下午2 3点间见
Bring buffalo wings."
带着布法罗炸鸡翅来
April.
埃普丽尔
Are you will?
你是威尔
Y-you remember me?
你记得我吗
Mm. No, but I don't remember breakfast.
不 早饭都不记得了
Come on in.
进来吧
So, did I sleep with you?
我和你上过床吗
Uh, I was a freshman when you were a senior.
呃 你上高三时我高一
So, did I sleep with you?
那 我跟你上过床吗
No.
没
Can I get you a drink?
要不要来一杯
I just cracked open a fresh box of wine.
我刚打开一箱酒
This is a-a great place you have.
你的房♥子很棒
Uh, looks like you're doing well for yourself.
看起来你过得不错
I get about five or six appointments on a good day
运气好的时候一天会和网友
From my world wide web page
约会五六次
So I do okay for myself.
所以比较爽
Why don't you have a seat, take off that jacket
为什么不坐下 脱掉外套
And I'm gonna slip into something
我要去洗手间
A little more comfortable.
以便会更舒服点
So, this is a beautiful five-bedroom
这个房♥子有五间卧室
With wood-burning fireplace and--
木燃式壁炉 还有
You.
你
This is the third time this week.
这礼拜已经发生三次了
Who are you? I'm Sandra with oakcrest realty.
你是谁 我是橡树冠房♥产公♥司♥的桑德拉
And she is a squatter.
她擅自居住在此
This is a bank- owned property.
这是银行的财产
The owners foreclosed six months ago.
业主六个月前将房♥屋抵押
Let me just get my vino
我去拿下酒
And I'll be out of your hair.
然后就从你眼前消失
Hold that.
帮我拿着
Oh, okay.
好的
Just...
稍等
Nice place.
不错的房♥子
Can I ask you a question?
能问个问题吗
Yeah.
问吧
What happened to you, April?
发生了什么事 埃普丽尔
In high school, you were really going places.
中学的时候你很出色
You had a voice like a dream; everyone loved you.
你的嗓音如梦似幻 大家都喜欢你
Oh, I hitched my star to the wrong wagon.
我走错了路
Me and my high school sweetheart Vinny were convinced
我和中学时的男友威尼以为
We were going to be stars, so we dropped out of school
我们可以成为明星 所以辍学
And hitchhiked our way to the broadway.
搭便车去了百老汇
Then we ended up in cleveland slinging hash
接着我们留在拉夫的鱼饵店和餐馆
At Ralph's bait shop and waffle house.
做了服务生
Then Ralph had an affair with Vinny.
再后来拉夫和威尼搞在了一起
I had a set of mixed-race twins.
我生了一对混血双胞胎
And those were the good times.
那段时光很美好
April... I think your struggle is really moving.
埃普丽尔 我觉得你依然在挣扎
And I want to help you get back on your feet.
而我希望能够帮你重拾生活的信心
I happen to know that you're only
我碰巧知道你只差三分
Three credits shy of your diploma.
没能毕业
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表