前情提要
so here's what you missed last week
奎恩的父母发现女儿怀有身孕
Quinn's parents found out she's pregant
因为芬恩用歌♥声告诉了他们
Because Finn told them in song.
我们并没有做♥爱♥
We didn't even have sex.
然后他们就把她赶出了家
So they kicked her out the house.
现在她借宿在芬恩家里
Now she is living at Finn's house
每个人都认为芬恩是孩子的父亲
Everyone thinks Finn is the father
但事实上帕克才是
But really it's Puck
不管生下来的宝宝是否长着莫霍克的发式
I don't care that baby come out with a Mohawk
我到死都会说他是芬恩的
I will go to the grave swearing it's Finn's
以上就是你错过的上集内容
And that's what you missed on...
喂 老兄
Hey, fella.
除非是最近《劈叉》杂♥志♥把我
So unless my recent write-up here in splits magazine
命名我为这十年最杰出啦啦队教练这事
Naming me cheerleading coach of the decade has me driven
让我高兴过头 我非常确信
Completely insane, I'm pretty sure you and I
你答应了会提前给我看
Had an agreement that you were going to show me
欢乐合唱团的分组赛歌♥曲单
Your glee club set list for sectionals.
对不起 苏 我还以为你对
Sorry, Sue. I didn't think you were all that interested
-欢乐合唱团的已经不感兴趣了 -怎么会
- In glee club anymore. - Not interested?
我是文艺部系主任之类的
Well, I'm the fine arts administrator or something.
我保证你会拿到一份歌♥单的
Um... well, I will make sure you get a copy.
那太棒了
That'd be fantastic.
我不喜欢把这事拿到校长那去说
I'd hate to have to go to Figgins about this.
-喂 威尔 -什么
- Hey, Will. -Yes?
请把我的杂♥志♥还给我
I'd like my magazine back, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这有个问题
Here's the problem
你完全不知道要如何面对苏
You never quite know where you stand.
我知道她正在策划着什么事情
I knew she was up to something.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
原地换步 五 六
Step ball change, step, step,
七 八
Unh and seven, eight.
原地换步 五 六
Step ball change, step, step, unh,
你们跟着节奏来 转身
You guys go. step ball...
布里特妮
Brittany?
不是西尔威斯特教练叫我做的
Coach Sylvester didn't tell me to do this.
还有更糟的
It kept getting worse.
老兄 可以再次提醒我一下
Hey there, pal. would you remind me once again
小组赛我们组里的其它两所学校吗
The names of the schools you'll be competing against at sectionals?
简·亚当斯学院和哈维布鲁克聋哑学校
Jane Addams Academy and Haverbrook school for the deaf
知道了 它们的邮政编码是什么
Got it. what are their zip codes?
她想把我们的歌♥单泄露给我们的对手学校
She's leaking our competitive set list to the other schools.
如果其它合唱团研究我们的歌♥单和录像
If the other glee clubs get set lists and videos,
他们就知道怎么能在分组赛里打败我们
They'll know exactly how to beat us at sectionals.
首先 别让苏的这些举动干扰到你 好吗
Well first, don't let Sue distract you, all right?
如果你不能想明白苏是否有所企图
And if you can't take Mohammad to the mountain,
你应该改变策略 主动出击
Then you got to get Mohammad to bring the mountain
找到问题关键
Down to his house.
想想谁会因此而受益
Mohammad's house, wherever he's staying.
-我不是很明白 -听着 你应该开车去
- I don't understand. - Look, you should drive
一趟简·亚当斯学院
Over to Jane Addams Academy
找合唱团指导员问个清楚
And ask the director point-blank.
如果真有什么事 你马上就知道了
If something's going on, you'll know.
好的 谢谢
All right. oh, thanks.
你是个好孩子 阿法斯亚
You're a good kid, Aphasia.
为什么你要去抢银行
Why did you try to rob a bank?
赫金斯老师 因为
Because, Ms. Hitchens,
那里有很多钱
That's where they keep the money.
回去上课
Go back to class.
你好 赫金斯小姐
Uh, hi, Ms. Hitchens.
我是麦金利高中的威尔·舒斯特
I'm Will Schuester from Mckinley High.
阿法斯亚 把舒斯特先生的钱包还给他
Aphasia! give Mr. Schuester his wallet back.
天 她手脚可真快
Wow, she's... she's good.
谢谢你 谢谢你抽时间见我
Thank you. thank you for seeing me.
并没有很多其它学校的老师来这里
We don't get a lot of other educators paying us visits.
对
Right. um...
我来这的原因
Well, the reason I'm here
有些不合常理
Is... a little weird.
我想解决我的
So I guess the best thing
困惑最好的方法就是过来这里直说
For me to do is just come right out with it.
我觉得我们学校的啦啦队教练
I think our cheerleading coach
把我们分组赛的歌♥单偷偷泄露给
Has been passing along our set list for sectionals
-你们 -你们学校到底是什么鬼地方
- To you. What kind of messed up school are you people running?
你觉得因为我们的学生是
You think that because our students are
小偷和纵火犯 我们也会作弊吗
Thieves and arsonists, that we're cheaters, too.
不 不 我
No, no, no, no, I...
不是你 是苏
It's not that you, it's, it's sue.
你知道我们没有服装
Do you know that we don't have costumes?
甚至连排练大厅都没有
Or even an auditorium.
我们的合唱团不得不在室外排练
Our show choir has to practice out in the rec yard.
这里是俄亥俄州 不是每天都阳光明媚
This is Ohio. We have weather.
我理解没有足够资金来搞艺术
You don't have to tell me about underfunding for the arts.
我唯一清楚的是歌♥唱似乎
Look, all I know is that our choir seems to be
是唯一一件能让她们远离犯罪的方法
The only thing that keeps my girls from recidivism.
能让她们找回自信
It makes them feel good about themselves.
我不会靠冒险作弊去赢你们
I'm not going to cheat and risk that just so we can get a leg up
学校那些没经过风浪的孩子
On your school of privileged misfits.
从我听说的来看
Especially from what I hear.
我们还是有机会赢你的
We're probably going to take you anyway.
真的吗 你从哪里听说的
Really? and who'd you hear that from?
你们的表演赛时 我有派间谍去
I had my spies at your invitational.
喝点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
谢谢
Please.
我真的很对不起
I'm, I'm really sorry.
我没有任何冒犯的意思
I didn't mean to offend you.
让我做些什么来弥补我的过错
Let me make it up to you.
你们没有排练厅 就来用我们的吧
You guys don't have an auditorium, come use ours.
对 让我们在我们学校来一场友谊赛
Yeah, let's have a little, uh, scrimmage at our place.
好了 同学们 首先
Okay, guys, so first of all
欢迎赫金斯小姐和简·亚当斯的欢乐合唱团
I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane addams glee club.
我们很高兴你们能来
We're all very happy to have you guys here.
我们就让你们开场
So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off.
让我们见识你们的实力
Let's see what you got.
来是吗
Hit it.
*杰埃尔, 你能行吗*
*jayelle, can you handle this? *
*肖当达*
*Shadonda*
*你能行吗*
*Can you handle this? **
*阿法斯亚 你能行吗*
*Aphasia, can you handle this? *
*我觉得他们不行*
*I don't think they can handle this *
*快点让开 因为我们来袭*
*better move 'cause we've arrived *
*性感出位 无人能及*
*Lookin' sexy, lookin' fly *
**这里我最坏*
*Baddest chicks,* *chicks inside *
*DJ 放上音乐*
*Deejay, jam tonight **
*让我找到 我的猎物*
*Spotted me, a tender thang **
*来吧 宝贝*
*There you are,come on, baby *
*与我共舞*
*Don't you wanna dance with me? *
*你能跟上我吗*
*can you handle,handle me? *
*魅力难挡 香气四溢*
*Lookin' hot, smellin' good *
*状态极佳 脱胎换骨*
*Grooving like I'm from hood*
*越过我的肩头 送你一个飞吻*
*Over my shoulder I'll blow you a kiss *
*你能受得了吗*
*Can you handle, handle this? *
*我想你还没有准备好*
*I don't think you're ready for this jelly *
*我想你还没有准备好*
*I don't think you're ready for this jelly *
*我想你还没有准备好*
*I don't think you're ready for this *
*因为我的秀色你难餐*
*'cause my body's too bootylicious for ya, babe *
*我想你还没有准备好*
*I don't think you're ready for this jelly *
*我想你还没有准备好*
*I don't think you're ready for this jelly *
*我想你还没有准备好*
*I don't think you're ready* *for this *
*因为我的秀色你难餐*
*'cause my body's too bootylicious for ya, babe *
*上下扭动你的身体*
*Move your body up and down *
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表