*And it's only because you're feeling alone *
*当我一开始看见你掉泪*
*At first, when I see you cry... *
*我开心得笑了*
*It makes me smile *
*没错 我开心得笑了*
*Yeah, it makes me smile *
*我最多只是小小地难过了一会儿*
*At worst I feel bad for a while *
*然后我笑了*
*But then I just smile *
*我继续笑着*
*I go ahead and smile *
*当我一开始看见你掉泪*
*At first when I see you cry *
*看见你掉泪*
*See you cry *
*我开心得笑了*
*It makes me smile*
* 我笑了*
*Makes me smile *
*我开心得笑了*
*Yeah, it makes me smile *
*我开心得笑了*
*Yeah, it makes me smile *
*我最多只是小小地难过了一会儿*
*At worst I feel bad for a while *
*小小地难过了一会儿*
*Feel bad for a while *
*然后我笑了*
*But then I just smile *
*我继续笑着*
*I go ahead and smile Smile *
*我继续笑着*
*Go ahead and smile. *
搞什么啊
What the hell?!
我们只是在练习罢了 冷静点
Hey, man, shh, we're practicing, dude. Chill out.
我们听说了 你要上合唱团的照片
We heard you're going to be in the glee club photo,
我们一定不会错过这个涂鸦的机会的
And we don't want to mess up messing it up.
克罗斯基 去死吧
Screw you, karofsky!
我不能容忍♥你这种整人行为
I'm sick of you pulling people down.
你小子不要一副道貌岸然的样子
Hey, man, don't talk that kum-bah-yay-yah crap.
我要让你见识见识这里谁说了算
All right, you know the system's put in place to keep order around here
听着 要怎么样你自己选
You know what, I'm gonna give you some options, okay?
你想让我在照片上画希♥特♥勒♥的小胡子吗
Do you want me to put the hitler mustache on your glee club picture
还是画尖牙呢
Or you want the buck teeth on your glee club picture?
你喜欢哪一个呢
Which one do you want?
两种方式我都喜欢哦
It don't matter to me either way.
那我就...
I'll put...
嘿 你知道"吊车尾"怎么写吗
Hey, how do you spell "loser"?
我要把这个写在他额头上
I'm gonna write it on his forehead.
没错 他的马铃薯头
His big ol' potato head.
那上面排比句都写得下
You could write a whole haiku on that thing.
可以开始了吗
Can we shake a leg here?
好的
Fine.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我自己会摆姿势
I'll... Do it myself.
等等
Wait, i...
我只让人拍左脸
I insist on only being shot from my left side.
稍微笑一点
Yeah, I kind of need to see your teeth.
我的职责需要
It's sort of my job here.
抱歉 我心情不太好
I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm upset.
我的副队长遇到了些麻烦 而且
My co-captain bailed and it just...
抱歉 给我几分钟时间
I'm sorry, I just need a minute.
振作起来
Snap out of this.
不要用别人的观点来
Stop being defined by what other people think of you,
看待你自己
Or how they disappoint you.
要做到顶尖就必须忍♥受孤独
It's lonely at the top, you know that.
那首关于克服职业和个人的困难的歌♥
What's that song about overcoming
是怎么唱来着
Professional and personal disappointments?
哦
Oh, yeah.
*当你微笑的时候 当你微笑的时候*
*When you're smiling, when you're smiling*
*世界也会对你微笑*
*The whole world smiles with you. *
我准备好了
I'm ready.
很好
Great.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这就完了吗
That-that's it?
为了这次摄影
I practiced over 18 different poses
我练习过不止18个不同的姿势
For this shoot, and I haven't even shown you
而且我左肩的姿势还一个没摆呢 看
Any of my over the left shoulder pose. See?
对不起 孩子 我得走了
Sorry, kid, I got to blow.
我半小时后还有个拍摄
I got a casting session in half an hour.
什么拍摄
A... A casting session for what?
我姐夫要给他的店拍个广♥告♥
My brother-in-law is shooting a commercial for his store.
我要去导演
I'm directing it.
我到学校拍照片只是为了挣点外快
I just do these school photos for the money.
别这样
Uh, uh, okay.
好吧 别哭
Wait, no, don't...
我再给你拍些照片
I can take a couple more pictures for you.
需要的话 我可以再哭
I can cry on demand.
这是我的才艺之一
It's one of my many talents.
我会很多才艺
I'm very versatile,
除了裸体和模仿动物
And aside from nudity and the exploitation of animals,
我能非常快地进入角色
I'll pretty much do anything to break into the business.
你确实多才多艺
We-well, you certainly seem talented and all,
但是我需要
But I need...
这需要一些其他的对白表演之类的
There's other speaking parts in this thing.
我需要 比如还要找一群演员
I need, like, a bunch of other actors, too.
我可以搞定
I can help with that.
通知大家开会
I'd like to call this meeting to order.
你好 芬恩
Oh, hello, finn.
你能来参加太好了
How nice of you to show.
抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
那些家伙一直在更衣室烦我
The guys were harassing me In the locker room about it.
他们说如果我参加合唱团拍摄
They said that if I took the glee club photo,
我就得戴着希♥特♥勒♥式胡子或者龅牙
That they'd make me choose between an hitler mustache
那两种装扮我都做不来
Or buck teeth, and I can't rock either of those looks.
你觉得我是土豆头吗
Do you think I have a potato head?
我现在才明白
Okay, look, I realize now
原来你们都没把合唱团的事当回事
That all of you think that glee club is just a joke.
你们觉得我们赢不了
Okay, and you're convinced
而且在费金斯取消合唱团之前
That we can't win, and you're content to just sit idle by
你们都只心安理得地坐视不管
Until figgins cancels the club.
好吧
Well,
我要给你们一个很难得的机会
I'm about to present to you a rare opportunity.
一个成为明星的机会
The opportunity to become stars.
怎么做
How?
我们全都被一个本地广♥告♥选中出演
We've all been cast in a local commercial.
-真的吗 -是的 芬恩
- Are you serious? - Yes, finn,
而且就在你们都在关注
And while all of you have been
自己在学校的外表装扮的时候
So concerned with your appearance in this school,
我给欢乐合唱团带来了第一个大机遇
I've landed glee club its first big break.
简单地说
Simply put,
让大家都成为名人
Making us all celebrities.
没人会整蛊名人
Okay, and no one
或者恶搞他们的照片
Messes with celebrities or defaces their pictures.
是什么广♥告♥
What's the commercial?
各位听好啦 我们要卖♥♥的是
Hold on to your hats and get ready to sell...
床垫
...Some mattresses!
我要去买♥♥双漂亮的黑色吊裤带
I'm getting a nice pair of black suspenders.
纯黑的
Simple black.
我妈妈肯定会很骄傲
My mom's going to be really proud.
对镜头来摆个表情
Let's do our camera face.
真不敢相信我们终于打进商业领域了
I can't believe we're finally breaking into the biz!
伙计们 我希望大家都记住这一刻
You guys, I want us to always remember this moment.
不久我们也许还会有经纪人 经理 电影合约
Soon, there may be agents and managers and movie deals,
但是现在 我希望大家都记住这一刻的感觉
But right now I want us to remember what it feels like
作为一个团队的感觉
To be here together as a team.
随便啦 等我一拿到我的唱片合约
Whatever. Soon as I get my record deal,
你们谁我都不会理
I'm not speaking to any of you.
伙计们 很高兴你们能来
Okay, guys, we're very excited to have you here.
我们现在是在床垫之家 我们相信
We here at mattress land believe that mattresses
床垫的作用不只是可以睡觉或者偷♥情♥
Aren't just for sleeping and fornicating anymore.
我们相信 买♥♥一个价格合适的床垫
We believe that buying an affordable mattress
会有很多乐趣
Should be fun.
好 我们过一遍台词
All right, let's go over the script.
我觉得写的很精彩
I think it's pretty brilliant.
我自己写的 开始
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表