Mrs. schuester.
舒斯特夫人
I need to talk to you...
我需要和你谈谈
About the baby.
关于孩子的事
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了吗
Wait, you're not having it right now, are you?
等等 你不会是要生了吧
What? no!
什么 当然不是
Aren't you supposed to be a nurse?
你难道不是护士吗
Mm-hmm.
当然是
I've been thinking about your offer.
我一直在考虑你的提议
Yeah?
怎么样
I like my life.
我想要我的生活
I like being a cheerleader.
我还是想做啦啦队长
And I can't believe I'm actually saying this,
并且我不敢相信我真的要说
But I really like being in glee club.
但我真的喜欢待在欢乐合唱队
I have all of these great things in my life,
我的生活那么精彩
And it already feels like too much.
已经有点忙不过来了
I can't raise a baby.
我不能再养一个孩子了
You know, honestly,
你知道吗 说实话
I don't even know how
我都不知道
You kids do it nowadays.
你们这些孩子如今是怎么回事
I didn't have it this bad
这些坏事
When I was your age.
我当初都没做过
There weren't as many tv channels either, though.
当然也没那么多电视频道看
Is Finn okay with this?
芬恩也同意了吗
'cause, you know,
因为 你要了解
I don't want any baby daddy drama
我不想孩子交到我手上的时候
When you hand it over to me.
发生什么父亲闹场的意外
He's the reason I'm doing this.
就是因为他我才要这么做
He's such a good guy,
他是那么好
And he internalizes all this pressure.
他自己承担了一切压力
He's gonna have a heart attack.
压得他快喘不过气了
I never want Mr. Schuester to find out about this, though.
我也永远不想舒斯特先生知道这件事
I don't want to hurt him, either.
我也不想伤害他
Well, your secret's safe with me.
没问题 我会替你保密的
I have a lot more to lose.
我也不能让别人知道
One more thing.
还有一件事
You know how you gave me those vitamins for the baby?
你给的那些对孩子有好处的维生素片
I really appreciated that,
为此我真的很感激
But I'm gonna have all these doctor's bills,
但我会需要付很多的医药费
And I'm gonna need some new maternity clothes.
并且我还需要些孕妇装
You want money from me?
你想问我要钱
It's gonna be your baby.
那将会是你的孩子
Which means I'm gonna be paying the bills for 18 years.
但我要为此支付十♥八♥年♥的账单
I think you can handle nine months.
我想你可以自己解决这九个月
Look, you're making the right call here, Quinn.
你做的是正确的选择 奎恩
It's what's best for everybody.
这对所有人都好
Um, I can't... I can't stay long in this room
在这间房♥间我待不久
Because of the germs, you know,
因为这些细菌 你知道的
And because of the odor.
还有这些味道
But I have a question.
但我有个问题
Anything for you, Emma.
尽管问 艾玛
So what would, um...
那...那个
What would getting married mean
结婚的细节问题
Exactly?
是怎样的
Because I would want to keep my last name.
因为我想保留我的姓
And I'd want to continue living in different parts of town,
我还想继续生活在这个城市的不同地区
And, um, I think it would be best
如果我们在放学后没见到对方
If we didn't see each other after school.
那样最为方便
Sure.
当然可以
And I wouldn't want a big ceremony, you know,
还有我不想婚礼过于隆重
Like in a church with people.
比如请客人去教堂之类
We wouldn't have to invite anybody, you know,
其实我们不必请任何人
Or tell anybody, actually.
或者告诉任何人
Keeping it more like a secret, you know,
可以像保守秘密一样
Like a secret marriage.
就像秘密婚礼
That's actually a better deal than I expected.
这已经很出乎我意料了
You're a really good man, Ken.
你真的是个好男人 肯
And I don't want to spend
我不想我的下半辈子
The rest of my life alone,
都孤零零的
And I know that you don't either.
我知道你也不想
So... Is that a yes?
那... 这代表你愿意吗
What's up, a-rage?
怎么了 生气了吗
Hey, sweet mash-up. you guys were so energetic.
表演真精彩 你们太有活力了
We were just taking a lesson from major league baseball.
我们只是从美国职棒联赛取了点经
It's not cheating if everyone's doing it.
如果大家都这样做就不算作弊了
We were just leveling out the playing field.
我们算回到同一起跑线上了
You really believe that?
你真这样想吗
No.
不
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
Even if we win, it's not gonna be satisfying.
就算我们赢了 也没什么开心的
I know. I don't even remember performing.
我明白 我连表演的情景都忘了
What do you think we should do?
那你觉得我们该怎么做呢
I think... the only way to make things right
我想 唯一的办法是
Is to just withdraw from the competition.
不要再相互较劲了
You know, admit that we were wrong
承认我们做错了
And disqualify our respective teams immediately.
立刻取消我们所有人的比赛资格
No one gets to win.
没有人赢了比赛
Cool.
就这样
I'm sorry about what I said the other day.
我很抱歉那天我说的话
About calling you contemptible and deplorable.
说你龌龊又卑鄙
Ah, that's all right. I didn't even know what those words meant.
没关系 我根本不知道那些词的意思
What I meant to say is that
其实我是想说
I guess I get caught up in the competitive hysteria, too.
我觉得我也被这比赛弄得有点歇斯底里
My goals are too selfish.
我的目标太自私了
You know, it's time for me to
应该是我
Stop competing against everyone
停止和其他队员竞争
And start competing alongside them.
并肩作战的时候了
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
You gave drugs to my students?
你给我的学生兴♥奋♥剂♥
I'll say it again.
我再说一遍
They're over-the-counter, fda-approved.
那些是非处方药 美国药监局认证了的
And if I didn't give it to them, I'm sure the kids
而且就算我不给他们 我相信
Would just find a way to get it for themselves.
他们也会自己弄到手的
No, no, they wouldn't.
不 他们不会的
These are good kids.
他们是好孩子
Nothing bad happened.
事情并不是很糟啊
Howard Bamboo got arrested.
霍华德·班布被拘捕了
Well, that.
遗憾
Wait. what?
等等 什么
Pseudoephedrine is an ingredient
伪麻黄碱是
In the manufacturing of methamphetamines.
制♥造♥冰♥毒♥的一种成分
Howard got picked up
霍华德被怀疑经营一家药物实验室
By the feds on suspicion of running a crystal meth lab.
因此被联邦政♥府♥抓了
I never told Howard to get them all in one place.
我没让霍华德全在一个地方买♥♥
Okay, enough, Terri.
够了 特丽
How are we supposed to raise a baby
如果连照顾一群青少年
When I can't trust you to look after
你都无法让我信任
A group of teenagers?
我们怎么去养一个孩子
You are oblivious to consequences.
你真是不知好歹
I was only trying to help you, Will.
我只是想帮你 威尔
Don't!
算了吧
Every time I light a fire in my life,
每当我投入做一件事的时候
You find a way to make sure it burns the forest down.
你总有办法让我失望
I have serious concerns
我对你的判断力
About your judgment, Mrs. Schuester.
表示深切的忧虑 舒斯特夫人
I must ask you to resign as school nurse.
我要求你引咎辞去校护士职位
Fine.
好吧
I was working too hard anyway.
反正我已经尽力了
Hold onto your horses, Shue.
请留步 小舒
I have to question your judgment in the matter as well.
我同样质疑你在这件事上的判断力
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表