Say it for me again. Word for word.
再一字一句清楚的说一遍
What about us?
我们呢
You expect us to just sway back here like props?
难道你要我们像布景一样在后面晃
Perfect.
很好
Then turn to the other two and say...
把另外两个也收买♥♥了
I think sue was right about him.
我想苏是对的
He clearly doesn't like minorities.
他明显不喜欢少数群体
Can you imagine,in this day and age,
谁能想到在这个时代
being discriminated against?
还有人遭受歧视
My goodness,the pain you must be feeling.
上帝啊 你们一定非常痛苦
So,your last name's puckerman,huh?
你姓帕科曼吗
Shalom.
你好(犹太人招呼用语)
Who knew?
谁能想到啊
And poor,sweet brittany.
还有我们可怜的甜心布列塔尼
Oh,I know the dutch are famous for being a cold people,
我知道德国人出了名的冷酷
but that's no excuse for eating
但也不能把你当
like some half-price hooker
阿姆斯特丹红灯区的廉价妓♥女♥对待
in amsterdam's
苏·西尔威斯特的彩虹门
famous red light district.
永远向你们敞开
sue sylvester's rainbow tent will gladly protect you from his storm of racism.
我保证你们不再受歧视
Hey,babe,you home?
宝贝 你在家吗
hey,what's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
Oh...why don't you get something from takeout?
叫点外买♥♥吧
Hey,listen,I don't expect you start cooking,
听着 我没期待你亲手做饭
but on nights when you're home first,I think it's appropriate for you to take care of dinner.
但既然在家你至少要准备好晚饭
Wow,you're so forceful.
你怎么这么凶
What's gotten into you?
你怎么了
You.You were right.
没错 你说得对
I stood up to sue,
我跟苏来硬的了
and now she is begging me for mercy.
她便开始求饶了
Oh,I feel great!
这感觉太棒了
And I have you to thank for it.
我得感谢你
I have my moments,huh?
我也有对的时候吧
You're going to have another one
还有一件事
this friday at 4:00.
这周五四点
I made an appointment for us with dr.Wu.
我跟吴医生预约了
My obstetrician?
我的产科医生
yep
没错
I'm finally going to get a look at my little boy.
我终于要看到我的小宝贝了
Hey,pick whatever you want for dinner.
你想吃什么晚餐都好
Just not chinese again.
就是别再吃中餐了
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Well,now you know how it felt for me
现在你知道你把我的拉拉队员挖走时
to ve my cheerios snatched away.
我什么感受了吧
I can't do a song with three kids!
只有三个学生我怎么表演
Not with that attitude.
这种态度当然不行
Look,I'm prepared to cut you a deal.
我们来做个交易
You pass my cheerios,
你还我拉拉队员
and I'll give you back your team of losers and snot-faucets.
我就把你那帮败类还给你
Sue sylvester,
苏·西尔维斯特
you're going to have to pry those "f"s from my cold,dead hands.
除非我死了 否则你休想
Can't wait,pal!
我巴不得你去死呢
My job is very stressful.
我的工作压力很大
After dentists,
在医生中除了牙医
obstetricians have the highest rate of suicide among medical professionals.
产科医生自杀率最高
Caring for my bonsai relaxes me.
修剪盆景让我放松
I had a huge crush on the karate kid
我小时候迷上过一个
when I was a teenager.
练空手道的男孩
Can we cut the crap?
别废话了行吗
I guess I'm a little curious as to what you ladies want from me.Neither
我比较好奇的是 既然你们都没怀孕
Neither of you are pregnant.
你们来找我♥干♥吗
Well,wu,
是这样的 吴
you delivered all three of my kids.
我的三个孩子都是你接生的
Each one is dumber than the last.
他们一个比一个蠢
Plus,they all have add
还都有多动症
and although my husband nor I have red hair,
另外 我跟我老公都不是红头发
they are all creepy ginger kids.
但他们的头发却都是姜黄色的
It's caused by a recessive gene.
那是隐性遗传导致的
That's one theory.
这是你的说法
Do you wanna hear mine?
想听听我的吗
You gave me too much pitocin when I was in labor
我怀孕的时候你给我打了太多催产素
and it screwed up their dna.
所以把他们的基因给毁了
That's not a theory.You
医学上没有这种说法
just made that up.
你瞎编的
Mrs.Schuester
舒斯特太太
is your sister on some kind of new psychotropic medication?
你姐姐在吃什么精神病药吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
That's offensive.
你太无理了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Here's the deal,
告诉你吧 吴
My husband does the taxes for some very powerful mid-sized law firms in this town.
我老公负责一家中型法律公♥司♥的税务
And I'm sure somebody would be more than happy to take on my lawsuit.
我想肯定有人愿意帮我打官司
You'll never win.
你不会赢的
I don't have to win.
我不必赢
There's only twobs in this town.
本地就两个产科医生
You get even the slightest stink on you,
你有任何不好的传闻
and you can bet that a bunch of your patients will just close on up their legs .
你的那些病人就会合拢她们的大腿
and walk on over to dr.Chin
跑到陈医生那儿去了
Okay,this is outrageous.
好吧 这太无♥耻♥了
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Listen here,
你给我听着
treasure-trail,we're about to have a smackdown.
我跟你没完
I don't want to have a confrontation.
我不想跟你吵
Don't play stupid with me,stubbles.
别跟我装傻
I'm having finn's baby and you need to back off.
我怀着芬恩的孩子
I'm asking you as nicely as I possibly can.
你给我离他远点
Leave him alone.
离他远点
You're right.
你是对的
I've helped you not because it's the right thing to do,
我帮你不是出于责任心
but because I had romantic ulterior motives.
而是因为我喜欢芬恩
But just so we're clear,
但别搞错了
you're the one who's cheating.
你才是骗子
Excuse me?
什么
I have on good authority that you're sue sylvester's mole.
我知道你是苏的狗腿子
And you can deny it all you want,
你尽管否认好了
but I know it's true.
我知道这是真的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sue's not on your side,quinn.
苏不是你一伙的
She's not on anyone's side
她跟谁都不是一伙的
but her own.
她只顾她自己
Can you imagine what she's gonna do once she finds out about your situation?
你能否想像她知道你的情况后会怎么做
She'll probably try to rip off your uniform with her bare hands.
她会亲手把你的制♥服♥给扒下来
Every time you whisper in her ear,
每次你给她打小报告
you empower her to do more damage to the glee club.
你都是在帮她毁了合唱团
And right now,
而现在
glee club is all you have,
除了合唱团你一无所有
and if I were you,
我是你的话
I'd recognize who my true friends are.
我就会分清谁才是真正的朋友
Oh,and I'd practice a little bit more.
另外 我练习的勤快是因为
Because you obviously have a lot you need to express.
你明显很想表现
Oh,you have no idea.
你根本不懂
**Set me free,why don't you,baby?*
*给我自♥由♥ 宝贝
**Get out my life,why don't you,baby?*
*离开我的世界 宝贝
**'Cause you don't really love me*
*你不是真的爱我
**you just keep me hanging on*
*只是在敷衍
**you don't really need me*
*你不是真的需要我
**but you keep me hanging on*
*只是在敷衍
**why do you keep coming around*
*为何你还出现在我身边
**playing with my heart?*
*玩弄我的心
**Why don't you get out of my life*
*为何不离开我的世界
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表