Thanks, Ken.
肯 谢谢你
Hey, guys, how you doing?
大家好
Uh, I think I recognize some of you from Spanish class,
有一些人上过我的西班牙语课
But, Uh, I'm...here to tell you something different
我今天要谈一些不同的东西
Music
音乐
Glee club needs guys.
欢乐合唱团需要男生的加入
I'm going to put the sign-up sheet at the door to the lockroom.
我会将报名表贴在休息室的门上
So if anyone wants to sign up, please...
谁想参加 请写下名字
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Dismissed.
解散
You been sleeping okay?
你睡得不好吗
Your eyes look a little bloodshot.
你眼睛看起来有些充血
I got allergies.
我过敏了
Okay. thanks a lot.
好吧 多谢
欢乐合唱团
新航向
I honestly thought that was the end
我确实认为所谓"新航向"就是
Of the very brief fever dream that was "new directions!"
我那狂热梦想的终结
And even as I wander
当我彷徨时
I'm keeping you in sight
眼中仍旧有你
You're a candle in the window
你是暗夜寒风里的
On a cold, dark winter's night
窗内之烛
And I'm getting closer
我逐渐靠近
Than I ever thought I might
超乎我所想
And I can't fight
我已无力
This feeling anymore...
再抗拒这感觉
I suddenly realized
我突然意识到
Why I had wanted to do this thing in the first place.
我当初为什么要坚持这件事了
What I started fighting for
我开始为之奋斗
It was seeing the gift in a kid that
我看到了那些孩子的特质
They didn't even know they had.
这些特质连他们自己都没意识到
And I can't fight this feeling anymore
我已无力再抗拒这感觉
It was pure talent.
那是纯粹的天赋
Come crashing through your door
冲开你的大门
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.
宝贝 我已无力再抗拒这感觉
What I did then...
之后我做的事情
Was the blackest moment of my life.
是这一生中最卑鄙的一件
You want to tell me how long you've had a drug problem?
你想告诉我你吸毒多久了吗
I don't even know who the chronic lady is.
我都不知道大♥麻♥是从哪儿来的
Look, if it were up to me we wouldn't
要是我能做主 我们就不会
Have mandatory biweekly locker checks
每周两次强制性检查柜子了
But I've never seen that before, Mr. Shue, I swear.
我发誓从没见过这玩意儿 舒斯特先生
It's not mine-- I'll pee in a cup.
这不是我的 不信您给我验尿
I'll pee. look, it...
验一下吧
It wouldn't make any difference.
那没有用
Possession is eight-tenths of the law.
藏♥毒♥八毫克就能定罪了
I'm pretty sure that much pot is a felony. yeah.
这么一大包肯定是重罪
Look, you'll get kicked out of school.
你会被学校开除
You'll lose your football scholarship.
也会失去橄榄球奖学金
Wait, I... I had a football scholarship?
等等 我有橄榄球奖学金
To... to where?
哪个大学的
You could land in prison, son.
你可能会入狱的 孩子
Oh, my god.
天啊
Please, don't tell my mom.
求你了 千万别告诉我妈妈
Look, I see a lot of myself in you, Finn.
芬恩 我在你身上看到了自己的影子
I know what it's like to struggle to make good life choices,
我知道为了过上好日子而奋斗的感觉
And I don't want to see you
我不想看见你
throw away everything you have to offer the world.
为了适应这个世界 放弃自己的天赋
I just expected more out of you, Finn.
你只希望你能更出色 芬恩
That really got to me when Mr. Schuester said that,
舒斯特先生的话真的打动了我
Because every day of my life, I expect more out of myself.
因为每一天我都希望比之前更加出色
See, I might look confident and everything,
我看起来很自信
But I really struggle with the same thing other kids do.
但我也和其他学生纠结着同样的事
Peer pressure, backne.
同伴的压力啦 攀比啦
I never knew my dad.
我从没见过我父亲
He died in Iraq when we were fighting
他在我们第一次对抗本拉♥登♥的时候
Osama bin Laden the first time.
死在伊♥拉♥克♥战场
Hold on, hold on. Finn, Finn, Finn!
别闹了 别闹了 芬恩
Please, I'm on the phone.
我在讲电♥话♥
I just want to trade next
我想把这周六
Saturday's shift for this Saturday,
和下周六的班调换一下
Because Finn's got a parents night for cub scouts.
因为芬恩的童子军训练有个家长之夜
My mom and me, we're real close,
我和妈妈关系很好
But being a single parent can be hard.
但是单亲妈妈很不容易
The only good time for mom was
妈妈唯一的快乐时光
when we splurged a little bit and ordered emerald dreams.
就是在我们奢侈地订了草坪服务时
Darren was good to her,
达伦对她很好
And he was cool about letting me hang out.
他还很好心地带我出去玩
You make me weak
你令我变得软弱
And want to die
生不如死
Just when...
就在那时
That was the first time I really heard music.
那是我第一次听到真正的音乐
You said we'd try
你说我们一起
Lovin'
试着爱
Touchin'
接触
Squeezin'
紧紧相拥
Man, it set my soul on fire.
那点燃了我的全部激♥情♥
Each other
彼此之间
You got a voice, buddy.
你唱的不错
Seriously, if I had that voice,
说真的 如果我有那么好的嗓子
My band would still be together.
我的乐队就不用解散了
Stick with it.
好好利用吧
My mom took it real hard when Darren left her
达伦和一个新认识的女孩跑了
For that girl he met at pick & save.
妈妈很难过
With someone else
和别人一起
Lovin', touchin'
爱着 接触
Squeezin'
紧紧相拥
Each other
彼此之间
Now it's your turn, girl, to cry
该你了 女孩 哭吧
It was at that moment I decided to do
那一刻我下定决心
Whatever it took to make my mom proud of me...
要让妈妈以我为荣
Make her feel all her sacrifice was worth it.
让她觉得一切的付出都是值得
We have two options here.
现在你有两条路
I'm running detention now,
我现在看管留堂生
So you can do six weeks after school,
你要在放学后留堂六周
But that's gonna remain on your permanent record.
但是会写进你的档案
What's the other option, Mr. Shue?
另一条路是什么 舒先生
I got chills
我很失意
They're multiplyin'
这感觉无休无止
And I'm losin' control
已近失控
'cause the power you're supplyin'
因着你提供的力量
It's electrifyin'!
重新振作
You better shape up doo, doo, doo
你最好振作起来
'cause I need a man doo, doo, doo
我需要个男子汉
But my heart is set on you doo, doo, doo
我对你芳心暗许
And my heart is set on you
芳心暗许
You better shape up doo, doo, doo
你快点振作起来
You better understand
你最好明白
to my heart I must be true
我无法欺骗自己的心
Nothin' left
没有什么
Nothin' left for me to do
再没有什么
You're the one that I want * * you are the one I want
你是我的唯一 我的唯一
Ooh, hoo, hoo, honey, the one that I want...
宝贝 你是我的唯一
Oh, hell to the no.
都停下吧
Look, I'm not down with this background singing nonsense.
听着 我可不要只是唱合声
I'm Beyonce. I ain't no Kelly Rowland.
我是碧昂斯 不是凯莉·罗兰
Okay, look, Mercedes, it's just one song.
梅塞德斯 只不过是一支歌♥
And it's the first time we've been kind of good.
也就这一次练得还好点
Okay, you're good, white boy.
好 算你行 白人男孩
I'll give you that.
我给你个机会
But you better bring it.
你最好抓住它
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表