*帽子 先生 也许没有成功*
* hat, sir, I guess I didn't make it *
*但无论我是完美至极的玫瑰*
* but whether I'm the rose of sheer perfection *
*还是生活脸上的小雀斑*
* a freckle on the nose of life's complexion *
*是煤灰 还是她苹果般*
* the cinder or the shiny apple *
*闪耀的眼睛*
* of its eye *
*我要飞一次 我要试一次*
* I gotta fly once, I gotta try once *
*人生仅有一次*
* only can die once *
*对吧 先生*
* right, sir? *
*生活多滋多味*
* oh, life is juicy, juicy, and you see *
*有苦有甜 先生*
* I gotta have my bite, sir *
*准备好吧 亲爱的 我要来了*
* get ready for me, love, 'cause I'm a comer *
*我要出场 我的心就是那面鼓*
* I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer *
*不要给我的演出*
* don't bring around a cloud *
*泼冷*
* to rain on my parade *
*我要活着 现在就活着*
* I'm gonna live and live now *
*得我所求 我知道*
* get what I want, I know how *
*如何去追求*
* one roll for the whole shebang *
*投掷吧 铃儿会响*
* one throw, that bell will go clang *
*看准目标 重击吧*
* eye on the target and wham! *
*瞄准 射击 嘣*
* one shot, one gunshot, and bam! *
*嗨 阿恩斯坦因 先生*
* hey, Mr. Arnstein *
*我在这儿*
* here I am... *
*我的乐队将要*
* I'll march my band... *
*出场*
* out *
*鼓在*
* I'll beat *
*敲打*
* my drum *
*等我退场*
* and if I'm fanned out *
*才有你的机会 先生*
* your turn at bat, sir *
*至少我很坦诚 帽子 先生*
* at least I didn't fake it, hat, sir *
*也许没有成功*
* I guess I didn't make it *
*准备好吧 亲爱的*
* get ready for me, love *
*我要来了*
* 'cause I'm a comer *
*我要出场 我的心就是那面鼓*
* I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer *
*没人 不 没人*
* nobody, no, nobody *
*会给*
* is gonna *
*我的演出*
* rain on my *
*泼冷*
* parade! *
女士们先生们 新航向乐团
Ladies and gentlemen, the new directions.
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*但若开始尝试*
* but if you try sometimes *
*你将发现*
* you'll find *
*你已得到所求*
* you get what you need *
*哦*
* oh... *
*今天 在接待处*
* I saw her today *
*我看到她*
* at the reception *
*她的手中*
* a glass of wine *
*一杯美酒*
* in her hand *
*我知道 她已有约*
* I knew she was gonna meet her connection*
*她的脚上 一双休闲鞋*
* at her feet was her footloose man *
*不 你无法*
* no, you can't *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*哦 不 你无法*
* oh, no, no, you can't *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*如愿*
* what you want *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*但若尝试*
* but if you try sometimes *
*你也许将发现*
* well, you just might find *
*你已得到所求*
* you get what you need *
*嗨 嗨 耶*
* hey, hey, yeah *
*我会展现*
* and I went down to the demonstration *
*发泄的权利*
* to get my fair share of abuse *
*唱出来*
* singin' we're *
*将挫折发泄*
* gonna vent our frustration *
*若非如此*
* if we don't * *
*50安培的熔丝 也将熔断*
* we're gonna blow a 50-amp fuse *
*现在就唱出来*
* sing it to me now *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*不能 不能*
* no, no, no, no *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*不能 不能*
* no, no, no, no *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*哦*
* oh... *
*但若尝试*
* but if you try sometimes *
*你也许将发现*
* well, you just might find *
*你已得到所求*
* you get what you need *
*哦 耶耶耶*
* oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah *
*如愿*
* get what you need *
*你不能随心所欲*
* you can't always get what you want *
*如愿*
* get what you need *
*哦 耶 如愿*
* oh, yeah, what you need *
*如愿 耶*
* what you need, yeah *
*耶*
* yeah! *
*如愿*
* what you need! *
我要说出来了
Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it.
这是一个歌♥唱比赛
This is a singing competition.
我不知道那些聋哑孩子怎么进来的
I don't know how those deaf kids got in.
他们不是在唱
They weren't singing.
是在嘶喊
They were, like, honking
观众们都在哭 我都想说 "下来
And everyone was crying and I was, like, "get off the stage.
你们唱得太糟了 我听得非常不舒服"
You're terrible and you're making me super uncomfortable."
稍等一下 坎蒂
Now, hold on just a second, Candy.
哈维布的那群孩子让我感动得两次掏手帕
Those Haverhurst kids twice had me reaching for my handkerchief,
简·亚当斯的女孩们也让我感动
And those Jane Addams girls had it going on
都是恰到好处
In all the right places.
我能说几句吗
Can I just say something?
我不知道我究竟是在这干吗
I have no idea what the hell I'm doing here.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我不明白欢乐合唱团是什么
I don't understand what a glee club is
而且直到三个小时前
And I have never even heard the term "show choir"
当我老板说他有Nascar赛车门票的时候
Until about three hours ago
我才知道有"合唱秀"这个词
When my boss told me he had tickets to Nascar
我还要搅进这件傻事中
And I had to fill in at this fool event.
简·亚当斯的女孩们
Those Jane Addams girls--
如果我不把
I'll be damned
纳税人的钱
If I didn't apportion hundreds of thousands
分配个几千几万给那个学校
Of taxpayers' dollars to that school
好让他们展现自己
So they can parade their behinds around like a bunch
我肯定会被骂的
Of hoochie hos.
麦金利乐团不错 但是好像没有经过排练
The mckinley group was good but didn't seem all that rehearsed,
不过我喜欢他们的那种激♥情♥
But I liked their energy.
我得承认滚石
Well, I have to admit I have a soft spot
是我的弱点
For the rolling stones.
我在奥尔塔蒙特69号♥高速公路上
I was at Altamont speedway in '69.
亲眼看到那人被刺杀
I actually saw that guy get stabbed.
从那以后
Can't get that image out of my noggin
我一直有阴影
To this day.
我真不知道
I seriously don't know
你们俩都在说些什么
What either one of you are talking about.
我从来没觉得这么无聊过
I have never been so bored.
我是说
I mean
如果一定要我选个比较不讨厌的...
If I had to pick a group that I hated the least...
听起来不妙 伙计们
It doesn't sound good, guys.
我想说你们真是太棒了
I just wanted to say how great you all were,
简直不可思议
And I thought you were amazing.
我们对你无话可说
We have nothing to say to you.
因为我们作弊了
Because we cheated, I know.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible about it,
现在我要进去告诉评委
But I'm going to tell the judges right now
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表