但听说他们要演"Don't stop believing"
But I hear they're doing "don't stop believing."
你是哪位
Um, who are you?
真抱歉 我该自我介绍一下的
I'm so sorry, let me introduce myself.
我叫艾玛·皮尔斯布里
I'm emma pillsbury.
我是麦金利高中的老师
I'm the faculty advisor for the mckinley high school glee club.
哦 那个一头稀松卷发的老师呢
Oh. what happened to the white guy with the jheri curl?
你该感到羞耻 你不觉得自己很卑鄙吗
You should be ashamed. aren't you ashamed?
你是个教育工作者
You're educators.
而你呢 你有更重要的责任
Actually, no, you know what? you're more than that.
因为你的学生都有残疾
You take care of disadvantaged kids.
但现在你在教他们的是
And you're teaching them that
只有通过作弊他们才能在比赛中取胜
The only way they can compete in this world is by cheating.
你到底想给孩子们传达怎样的信息
I'm sorry, but what kind of message is that?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
"Don't stop believing"是首很流行的曲子
"Don't stop believing" is the most downloaded song
很多人都从itune上下载过
In the history of itunes.
我只有一边耳朵听力正常
I've only got one good ear
但我还是知道这个的
And even I know that. scarlet fever.
那么"Proud mary"呢
Right, and "proud mary?"
用轮椅演出的那首
In wheelchairs?
你知道
Do you have any idea
赢一场比赛对孩子们意味着什么吗
How much winning is going to mean to my girls?
这会是她们一生的重大转变
It's going to be a life changer--
这会让她们重新认识到生活的价值
Make them feel like they're worth something again.
不好意思 你真的觉得
I'm-i'm sorry, do you-- do you think
她们完全察觉不出来有什么不对劲吗
That they're not going to know that something's up?
你是在比赛临近时才神奇地
The fact that you just magically came up
找到两首参赛曲目的
With two brand-new numbers days before competition?
我只知道
They were great up there.
她们刚才表演得很棒
That's all I know. I think
你现在简直是在歧视聋哑孩子
What we have here is a case of deaf racism.
你真该感到羞耻
Shame on you.
你知道真正让人羞耻的事什么吗
No, you know what the real shame is?
是如果你对他们多一些自信
Is that maybe if you believed in them just a little bit more
他们就不需要靠作弊
They would've been amazing up there.
来震惊全场了
Without cheating.
*坚持相信*
* don't stop believing *
*保持那感觉*
* hold on to that feeling *
*照亮人们*
* streetlight people *
五分钟后在休息室开会
Meeting in the green room in five minutes.
*坚持相信*
* don't stop believing... *
你泄露了曲目 你根本不想待在这里
You leaked the set list, you don't want to be here--
你就是苏·西尔威斯特的内奸
You were just sue sylvester's little moles.
我确定这是真的
I know for a fact that's true.
苏让我们当她的内线
Sue asked us to spy for her.
我们是仍在啦啦队
Look, we may still be cheerios,
但我们从没有把曲目泄露给苏
But neither of us ever gave sue the set list.
我给了 但是我不知道
Well... I-I did, but I didn't know
她拿那个是要干吗
What she was going to do with it.
随你们信不信
Okay, look, believe what you want,
没人逼我留在这儿
But no one's forcing me to be here.
要是你们这样告诉别人 我是不会承认的
And if you ever tell anyone this I'll deny it--
其实我喜欢待在欢乐合唱团
But I like being in glee club.
它是我生活里最美好的一部分
It's the best part of my day, okay?
我不会离开或者搞砸的
I wasn't going to go and mess it up.
我相信你
I believe you.
各位 再吵下去一点意义也没有
Okay, look, guys, there's no point in us arguing anymore.
我们一小时后还要继续
We-we have go on in an hour.
现在却一首歌♥都没有
And we have no songs.
也许我可以把我的诗作即兴改编一下
Perhaps I could improvise some of my def poetry jams.
不行 不行
No. no?
我们要想好该怎么做
Look, we're going to do this the right way.
先以抒情曲开头
Let's start with the ballad.
梅塞德斯 你还有别的什么曲目吗
Mercedes, do you have anything else in your repertoire?
有 但是比不上
Yeah, but it's not as good
你即将要唱的曲目
As anything you're going to sing.
-不 我们同意 -我们同意
- No, we, we agreed... - we agreed
我唱"And I'm telling you"
That I would sing "And I'm telling you,"
但是不能再唱了
And that ain't happening.
蕾切尔
Look, Rachel,
你是我们这儿唱的最好的
The truth is you're the best singer that we've got.
虽然我不想承认 但这是事实
As much as it hurts me to admit it-- and it does--
她说的没错
She's right.
蕾切尔是我们的明星
Rachel's our star.
如果有人要展翅高飞
If anyone is going
那个人应该是她
To go belt it on the fly, it should be her.
我还真有些从我4岁时
Well, I do have something
就开始迷上的东西
That I've been working on since I was four.
那我们就从抒情曲开始
Then I guess we have our ballad, and we can close
然后以"Somebody to love"结尾
With "Somebody to love."
观众肯定喜欢
It's a real crowd-pleaser.
这些至少可以保证我们第三的位置
Yeah, that and a can of soup will guarantee us third place.
我们还需要一首
We still need another song
合唱的歌♥
We can all sing together.
我有一首
I have one.
我在网上找到了乐谱
I found the sheet music online.
用啦啦队的复印机复印了一份
I used the cheerios' copier to make copies
然后简单改编了一下
And then I trashed the thing.
麦克 马特
Mike, Matt,
布里特妮 桑塔纳 你们是最棒的舞者
Brittany, Santana, you're our best dancers.
想一下该怎么跳 我们跟着你
Figure something out and we'll all follow your lead.
-动作幅度得大点才好 -很好
- It's going to be choppy. - Good.
放松才能有最好的状态
We're best when we're loose.
我们要做的就是相信自己
Look, all we have going for us is that we believe in ourselves
相信我们所唱的
And what we're singing about.
如果我们可以向评委展现这些
If we can show the judges that...
我们也许会有希望
...we might have a shot at this thing.
你回来太好了 芬恩
It's good to have you back, finn.
不介意把位置还给我吧
You cool if I take my spot back?
一点都不
Quite.
我到这是为了
I was just here because I was hoping
能接近蕾切尔的内♥裤♥
To get into Rachel's pants.
我们没事了吧 兄弟
We cool, dude?
不
No.
芬恩
Finn...
没事吧
You okay?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
现在就看你的了
Okay, this is all up to you now.
你梦想着独唱 梦想着有机会
You wanted the solo, you wanted
成为明星
The chance to be the star.
现在机会来了
This is your chance.
好好表现
Don't screw it up.
他们紧张吗
Well, a-are they nervous?
开始了吗
Has it started?
表演时间到了
Showtime.
接下来是最后一支参赛队伍
And now our final team
麦金利高中的新航向乐团
Mckinley high's new directions!
*不要告诉我不要活着*
* don't tell me not to live *
*坐下呆着*
* just sit and putter *
*生活是糖果 太阳是黄油球*
* life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter *
*不要给我的演出泼冷*
* don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade *
*不要告诉我停止飞翔 我已经起飞*
* don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to *
*即使失败 我也承受*
* if someone takes a spill, it's me and not you *
*是谁允许 你给我的演出*
* who told you you're allowed to rain on my *
*泼冷*
* parade *
*我的乐队出场*
* I'm marching my band out *
*鼓在敲打*
* I'm beating my drum *
*等我退场*
* and if I'm fanned out *
*才有你的机会 先生*
* your turn at bat, sir *
*至少我很坦诚*
* at least I didn't fake it *
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表