I really thought you were different, Finn.
我以前还真以为你不一样 芬恩
You know, I thought that being in Glee Club
我以为你参加了欢乐合唱团
and being raised by your mom
在你妈妈教育下长大
meant that you were some,
就意味着你是个
you know, new generation of dude who saw things differently.
看事情视角不同的新生代年轻人
Who just kind of, you know, came into the world
就好像一来到世上就能了解
knowing what has taken me years of struggling to figure out.
我挣扎多年才理解的事情
I guess I was wrong.
我想我错了
I'm sorry, Finn, but you can't... you can't stay here.
我很抱歉 芬恩 但你不能待在这儿
Dad.
爸爸
I love your mom.
我爱你的妈妈
And maybe this is going to cost me her,
也许这会让我失去她
but my family comes first.
但我的家庭才是第一位的
I can't have that kind of poison around.
我不能在家里留着你这个毒瘤
This is our home, Kurt.
这是我们的家 科特
He is my son.
他是我的儿子
Out in the world, you do what you want,
走出这扇大门 你可以随心所欲
but not under my roof.
但别在我的屋檐下这么做
The place looks great.
这地方很不错
You should be in orbit.
你好像得调整调整
My balls keep falling off.
我身上的球总是掉下来
Been there.
我以前也是
I want to talk about this.
我想和你谈谈
There's not much to say.
没什么可说的
I feel sorry for you. I thought you were different.
我为你感到遗憾 我以为你和他们不一样
I am different.
我是不一样
All right, let's get things started.
好吧 我们开始吧
Mr. Shue.
舒老师
There's something I want to say to Quinn.
我有话想要和奎恩说
And I want everybody to hear it.
我希望大家都听一听
All right.
好吧
At first I didn't really get this theatrical assignment--
最开始我没有搞懂这次戏剧化的作业
being larger than life and putting it all out there,
要表现的很夸张 对一切都不在乎
'cause I'm kind of like that all the time.
因为我一直就是这样的人
That's how my dad was, too.
我爸爸也是这样的人
He was too busy being all crazy
他忙着疯狂地搞摇滚
and rock and roll to be there for his kid.
都没有时间关心他的孩子
And you know what?
知道吗
I didn't care that my dad was a badass.
我不在乎我爸爸是个混♥蛋♥
I just wanted him to be there.
我只是希望他能关心我
And he never was.
但他从来没有
And then I learned all this KISS stuff and
之后我了解了KISS乐队的事情
while Jackie Daniels is a great name for like a powerboat or something,
发现杰姬·丹尼尔对摩托艇来说是个好名字
it's not right for a baby girl.
但对于刚出生的小女孩就不算了
So if my KISS mates will help me out,
现在如果我的伙伴们愿意协助我
I got a better idea.
我有一个更好的主意
Grab a stool, guys.
拿个凳子 伙计们
**Beth, I hear you calling*
*贝丝 我听见你的呼喊
**But I can't come home right now*
*但现在我不能回家
**Me and the boys are playing*
*我和朋友们还在演奏
**And we just can't find the sound*
*我们找不到合适的曲调
**Just a few more hours*
*再过几个小时
**And I'll be right home to you*
*我就会回到家中
**I think I hear them calling*
*我想我听到他们的呼喊
**Oh, Beth, what can I do?*
*贝丝 我该何去何从
**Beth, what can I do?*
*贝丝 我该何去何从
**You say you feel so empty*
*你说你感到空虚
**That our house just ain't our home*
*我们的房♥子感觉不像我们的家
**I'm always somewhere else*
*我总身在其他的地方
**And you're always there alone *
*而你总是孤单一人
**Just a few more hours*
*再过几个小时
**And I'll be right home to you*
*我就会回到家中
**I think I hear them calling*
*我想我听到他们的呼喊
**Oh, Beth, what can I do?*
*贝丝 我该何去何从
**Beth, what can I do?*
*贝丝 我该何去何从
**Beth, I know you're lonely*
*贝丝 我知道你很孤单
**And I hope you'll be all right*
*我希望你会没事
**'Cause me and the boys will be playing all night*
*因为我和朋友们会整晚演奏
**All night.*
*整晚演奏
I know you're giving her up,
我知道你要把孩子送走
but before you do,
但是在那之前
I think you should name her Beth.
我想你应该给她取名叫贝丝
If you'll let me,
如果你允许的话
I'd really like to be there when she's born.
我真的希望她出生的时候我能在她身边
I'd really like to meet her.
我很想见见她
So, how'd your dads come up with the name "Rachel"?
你的爸爸们为什么会给你起蕾切尔这个名字
They were, um, big Friends fans.
他们是《六人行》的忠实粉丝
I know why you're here...
我知道你为什么来这...
to say good-bye.
来告别
I really wanted this to work.
我真的很希望这可以成功
Do you know what really turned me?
你知道是什么让我改变主意的吗
That story that you told me about your dads,
你讲的那个爸爸们的故事
and how they'd bring you water
在你伤心的时候
when you were sad.
他们会给你一杯水
We're never gonna have anything like that.
我们永远不会有那样的故事
It's too late for us.
对我们来说太迟了
I just think that anything we share right now
我觉得现在我们之间的关系
is gonna be confusing for you.
会使你很困扰
I just don't understand.
我还是不明白
You're my mom.
你是我妈妈
I feel awful right now,
我现在感觉很糟糕
and I should want to just fall into your arms and let you
我本应该奔向你的怀抱
rock me and tell me everything is gonna be fine, but...
让你告诉我一切都会好起来 但是...
I just don't feel it.
我没那种感觉
It's because I'm your mother, but I'm not your mom.
那是因为我是你的生母 而不是养育你的妈妈
So what? Do we just pretend we don't know each other now?
接下来如何 我们都假装不认识对方吗
That seems silly.
那样太蠢了
Let's just be grateful for one another...
就让我们彼此心存感激
from afar.
保持距离...
For a while.
持续一段时间
Don't think for a second
千万不要认为
I'm gonna go soft on you during regionals.
地区赛的时候我会对你手下留情
Bring it.
放马过来吧
Can I have a hug good-bye?
我能用个拥抱作为告别吗
Sure.
当然
Can you do me one more favor?
能再帮个小忙吗
Sometime when you're thirsty...
有时你口渴的时候...
can you get yourself some water from this cup?
你能不能用这个杯子喝水
Gold stars are kinda my thing.
我一直很喜欢金色的星星
Of course.
没问题
Shelby...
谢尔比
before you go, will...
你走之前
will you sing with me?
能和我对唱一首吗
Just one time.
就这一次
It's sort of a fantasy of mine,
是我的一个梦想
and it would really mean a lot to me.
这对我意义重大
I would be honored.
我很荣幸
Brad!
布拉德
He's always just around.
他总是在附近
Um, take that.
给你
Here you go.
给你
**I want to hold 'em like they do in Texas, please*
*我想要像德州扑克一样制伏他们
**Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it*
*扣牌 发牌 加注吧
**Baby, stay with me*
*宝贝 和我在一起
**Love the game, and intuition*
*爱这个游戏 要用直觉
**Play the cards with spades to start*
*玩牌时要从黑桃开始
**And after he's been hooked*
*在他上钩之后
**I'll play the one that's on his heart*
*我会亮出底牌赢得他的心
**I'll get him hot and show him what I got*
*我会让他激♥情♥高涨 让他领教我的魅力
**Oh-oh, oh, I'll get him hot*
*我会让他激♥情♥高涨
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表