Congratulations,
恭喜你
Miss Sally Bowles.
萨莉·鲍尔斯小姐
You have just landed the lead.
你成为领唱了
This is a joke.
这太荒谬了
William, Sandy's never been formally charged with anything.
威廉 桑迪并未被正式控告任何罪名
And the fact is, upon further reflection,
事实上 从长远考虑来看
My firing of him was rash.
我当初解雇他实在有些操之过急
This is a wonderful thing, Will.
这样做是有好处的 威尔
How many times have you sat in the chair
你不是多次坐在那椅子上
Complaining how I don't care about the arts program?
抱怨我不关心文艺部门吗
This was you.
是你搞的鬼
You have always been out to get me.
你一直想方设法刁难我
Well, if I was out to get you,
要是我故意和你过不去
I'd have you Pickling in a mason jar on my shelf by now.
你可以马上往我身上泼硫酸
William, take a chill pill.
威廉 冷静点
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你的
Oh, really?
是吗
Is that why you stole my best singer?
所以你就挖走了我最好的歌♥手吗
An opportunity arose for me
一个机会在召唤我
To showcase my talents, and I took it.
让我展示我的才华 我就接受了
How's that any different from when you quit glee
这跟当初你离开合唱团去组织自己的团体
To form your boy band?
有什么区别
Because I didn't do it out of spite.
区别是 我不是为了泄恨才那么做的
I'm offended by that accusation.
我对你的指责有些不满
I've always been a team player.
我一直都只是个合唱队员
Just admit it, Mr. Shue, you don't like me very much.
承认吧 舒老师 你并不是很喜欢我
That's not true.
没有这回事
I am your biggest...
我是你最忠实的...
And sometimes, your only... fan.
有时甚至是你唯一的粉丝
Look, I know who I am, okay?
听着 我有自知之明 好吗
I know I can be a little abrasive, bossy and conceited.
我知道我可能有点专横 自负 无理取闹
I'm just hurt that you chose to judge me on that,
我伤心的是你只看到我这些缺点
Rather than on my talent.
却绝口不提我的才华
I know it sounds awful, but I'm the best one in there.
我知道这不中听 可我确实是团里最棒的
I try the hardest, and I want it the most.
我是最努力的 也是最想得到那位子的
Everyone knows that. And they're scared of it.
大家都知道 所以他们都害怕去争取了
They all think that they can slack off
大家都觉得自己可以懒懒散散
Because you'll pick up their weight.
因为领唱的位子反正是你的
We can't win regionals like that.
这样下去我们赢不了全区大赛的
We need everyone to think that they're a star.
我们要让每个人都觉得自己是明星
We're giving everyone a chance to think they're a star.
要给每个人机会 让他们认为自己是明星
We're providing opportunities, we're opening doors.
我们提供机会 我们敞开大门
Find your voice, stomp that yard...
发现你的声音 征服那片舞台
All that crap.
全是这些废话
What does she have on you?
她到底抓到你什么把柄了
Enough!
够了
I tried to play nice With you, William.
我本想跟你和和气气的 威廉
But clearly, you prefer to be adversaries.
可是很明显 你选择敌对
So be it.
那就来吧
I'm not quitting glee.
我不是要退出合唱团
I'm just looking for a reason to stay.
我只是想找个留下来的理由
Oh, like me taking the solo away from Tina?
比如"让我代替蒂娜来领唱"吗
Everyone on the team is getting something out of being there.
团里每个人都有所获益
You're doing a great job of getting them out of their shells,
你做的很棒 帮他们突破了自我
Except for me.
但我除外
I'm still getting my lipstick flushed down the toilet.
我的唇膏还是会被人在厕所冲掉
I still don't have a boyfriend.
还是没有男友
Tina's great, but...
蒂娜非常棒 可是
Why do you have to hurt me to make her feel good?
你为什么非得伤害我来取悦她呢
Just come to rehearse.
来参加排练吧
** Tonight, tonight
今之夜兮
** It all began tonight
万事始之
** I saw you and the world
但见君与天下兮
** Went away...
渐行远之
** Tonight, tonight
今之夜兮
** There's only you tonight
唯与君矣
** What you are
君之所为
** what you do
君之所欲
** What you say...
君之所语
** Today, all day I had the feeling
惶惶终日兮 心有所感
** A miracle would happen
奇迹将至兮
** I know now I was right...
吾知吾所感
** For here you are
若得与君相伴兮
** And what was just a world is a star...
万物皆星辰矣
** Tonight.
今之夜兮
That was great, Tina. Good job.
太棒了 蒂娜 唱得太好了
You don't have to say that.
你不用故意安慰我
I was sh-sharp.
我高音上不去
I c..c..can't do this.
我唱不了
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Have you noticed the more confident you are,the less you stutter?
你发现你越是自信 口吃的次数就越少吗
Hey, I need you to be great at regionals.
听着 我需要你在全区大赛上好好表现
To do that, you've got to know that you can do this.
所以 你要相信自己 你能做到
You have to give this song to Rachel.
这首歌♥你必须让蕾切尔来唱
She's better than me.
她比我强
And you know she'll quit if you don't.
你知道 要是你不让她唱 她会退出的
I'll t..take one for the team.
我愿意牺牲我一个 幸福整个团
Hey, Finn, what's up?
芬恩 还好吧
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Thanks a lot for this, Mr. Shue.
谢谢你 舒老师
I couldn't talk to my mom, you know?
我不能告诉我妈 你明白吗
Yeah. So how far along is she?
我明白 她怀了多久了
Uh, I don't know, uh,
不知道
A couple of weeks, maybe.
可能几周了吧
It's pretty recent, I guess.
我猜应该就是最近
Well, what do you... what do you need me to do?
你需要我怎么帮你呢
You want me to...
要不要我...
You want me to set you up with planned parenthood?
需要安排你跟计划生育协会见个面吗
No.
不用
No, it's not even a conversation.
根本就没有商量的余地
She's keeping it.
她要把孩子生下来
I've seen the guys
我见过镇上那些
Around town who had kids in high school.
高中就生了孩子的
They work here or at the supermarket
他们在餐馆 超♥市♥ 加油站
Or pumping gas or worse.
甚至更糟的地方工作
They're caged.
他们失去了自♥由♥
Got no future.
前途渺茫
I can't become one of those dudes.
我不想和他们一样
Mr. Shue, I've got to go to college.
舒先生 我想上大学
But we don't have any money, and...
但我们没钱 而且...
I need a football Scholarship,
我必须拿到橄榄球奖学金
but the only way I'm going to get one is if we start winning.
而只有球队开始赢球 我才有这个机会
I'm not a football coach.
可我不是橄榄球教练
Remember when we were working on that Acafella stuff,
记得我们一起为好兄弟组合排舞吗
And you helped me and puck with the dancing?
你教我怎么玩转舞蹈
Yeah.
记得
You loosened us up.
你让我们彻底放开了手脚
That's the football team's problem.
而球队的问题就在于此
I figured it out watching Kurt kick those field goals.
我在看科特开那一脚的时候就想明白了
Check this out.
看看这个
I got this at the school library.
我从学校图书馆借的
Did you know you can just borrow books from there?
你知道我们能 从那里借书吗
All of them.
所有的书
Except for the encyclopedias, but...
除了百科全书 但
It says in here that Walter Payton
这本书是讲沃尔特·佩顿的
Was a great dancer.
他曾经是个很棒的舞者
In college, he-he won dance competitions on Soul Train.
大学时 他就得了灵魂列车比赛的冠军
And he took ballet lessons.
他还参加了芭蕾课程
And he even got the whole bears team to take them
他甚至让整个小熊队都去上了舞蹈课
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表