尽管这并不重要
Not that it matters.
我太赞同了
I couldn't agree more.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - Great.
-那就7:30了 -没问题
- 7:30. - Cool.
《时尚》 第一次拍摄
"Vogue," Take one.
音乐准备...
Sound speed...
开拍
And action.
回放
And playback.
*摆个造型*
*Strike a pose.*
*举目四望 你的每个转身都让我心痛*
*Look around, everywhere you turn is heartache*
*无论你所去何处*
It's everywhere that you go
*所去何处*
*Go, go, go, go*
*你竭尽所能*
*You try everything you can to escape*
*逃避生活的伤痛*
*The pain of life that you know*
*生活的伤痛*
*The life that you know*
*当一切皆不如意 你渴望自己*
*When all else fails and you long to be*
*可以比现在更了不起*
*Something better than you are today*
*我知道一个可以逃避的地方*
*I know a place where you can get away*
*那就是舞池 一个宣泄的地方*
*It's called a dance floor, and here's what it's for*
*所以 动起来 追随时尚*
*So come on, vogue*
*让你的身体随着音乐舞动*
*Let your body move to the music*
*随着音乐舞动*
*Move to the music*
*动起来 追随时尚*
*Come on, vogue*
*让你的身体随着节奏摆动*
*Let your body go with the flow*
*随着节奏摆动*
*Go with the flow*
*你知道你可以做到*
*You know you can do it*
*美丽需要自己挖掘*
*Beauty's where you find it*
*并非举手投足之间轻易可得*
*Not just where you bump and grind it*
*灵魂穿梭于音乐间*
*Soul is in the musical*
*那是最美的地方*
*That's where I feel so beautiful*
*魔力*
*Magical*
*生活是场舞会*
*Life's a ball*
*快快踏入舞池*
*So get up on the dance floor*
*动起来 追随时尚*
*Come on Vogue*
*让你的身体随着音乐舞动*
*Let your body move to the music*
*随着音乐舞动*
*Move to the music*
*动起来 追随时尚*
*Come on, vogue*
*时尚*
*Vogue*
*让你的身体随着节奏摆动*
*Let your body go with the flow*
*随着节奏摆动 你知道你可以做到*
*Go withthe flow?You know you can do it ?*
*时尚 时尚*
*Vogue, vogue*
*美丽需要自己挖掘*
*Beauty's where you find it*
*随着音乐舞动*
*Move to the music*
*时尚*
*Vogue*
*美丽需要自己挖掘*
*Beauty's where you find it*
*随着节奏舞动*
*Go with the flow*
*葛丽泰·嘉宝和梦露*
*Greta Garbo and Monroe*
*迪特里希和迪马乔*
*Dietrich and DiMaggio*
*马龙·白兰度和吉米·迪安*
*Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean*
*杂♥志♥封面人物*
*On the cover of a magazine*
*葛丽丝·凯莉 哈洛 简*
*Grace Kelly, Harlow, Jean*
*选美皇后玉照*
*Picture of a beauty queen*
*金·凯利 弗莱德·亚斯坦*
*Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire*
*苏·西尔威斯特舞动云端*
*Sue Sylvester dance on air*
*她们有型 她们优雅*
*They had style, they had grace*
*丽塔·海沃思美若天仙*
*Rita Hayworth gave good face*
*劳伦 凯瑟琳 还有拉娜*
*Lauren, Katherine, Lana, too*
*威尔·舒斯特 我讨厌你*
*Will Schuester, I hate you*
*拥有个性的女士*
*Ladies with an attitude*
*情绪高涨的男士*
*Fellas that were in the mood*
*不要呆站着 动起来*
*Don't just stand there, let's get to it*
*摆个造型 别无他法*
*Strike a pose, there's nothing to it*
*时尚*
*Vogue, vogue*
*时尚*
*Vogue, vogue*
*让你的身体随着音乐舞动*
*You've got to let your body move to the music*
*你需要的是...*
*You've got to just...*
*时尚*
*Vogue...*
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
马上就好
In a minute.
*我穿过荒野*
*I made it through the wilderness*
*不知怎样我已穿越*
*Somehow I made it through*
*我曾迷失方向*
*I didn't know how lost I was*
*直到我找到你*
*Until I found you*
*我伤痕累累*
*I was beat, incomplete*
*我曾经拥有*
*I'd been had*
*我伤心欲绝*
*I was sad and blue*
*但是你让我感到*
*But you made me feel*
*让我感到焕然一新 光彩照人*
*Yeah, you made me feel shiny and new*
*宛若处子*
*Like a virgin*
*仿佛初次被人爱抚*
*Touched for the very first time*
*宛若处子*
*Like a virgin*
*当你我的心一起跳动*
*When your heart beats next to mine*
*我会给你所有的爱*
*Gonna give you all my love, boy*
*我的恐惧一去不返*
*My fear is fading fast*
*我为你保留一切*
*I'd been saving it all for you*
*只因真爱永存*
*Cause only love can last*
*你如此完美*
*You're so fine*
*你全部属于我*
*And you're mine*
*你让我坚强*
*Make me strong*
*你让我勇敢*
*Yeah, you make me bold*
*你的爱融化一切*
*Oh, your love thawed out*
*你的爱融化一切*
*Yeah, your love thawed out*
*融化冰冷的一切*
*What was getting cold*
*宛若处子*
*Like a virgin*
*你让我感觉宛若处子*
*You make me feel like a virgin*
*仿佛初次被人爱抚*
*Touched for the very first time*
*宝贝*
*Oh, baby*
*宛若处子*
*Like a vir-ir-irgin*
*当你我的心一起跳动*
*When your heart beats next to mine*
*宛若处子*
*Like a virgin*
*宛若处子*
Oh-oh-oh, like a virgin
*内心感觉如此美妙*
*Yeah, it feels so good inside*
*当你紧抱着我*
*When you hold me*
*当你紧抱着我 倾听你的心跳*
*When you hold me When your heart beats*
*倾听你的心跳*
*When your heart beats*
*当你好好爱我*
*When you love me*
*当你好好爱我*
*When you love me, baby ?Oh-oh*
*宛若处子*
*Oh, like a virgin*
蕾切尔
Rachel?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们的节目很成功
Our project was a triumph.
是啊 我在想她会尝试哪个装扮
I know. I wonder which look she's gonna rock.
无所谓 麦当娜所有装扮都很完美
Doesn't matter. They were all fantastic.
上帝啊
Oh, dear.
西尔威斯特女士
Miss Sylvester.
你们好 乌比[美国黑人女星]和唐?诺茨[喜剧演员]
Oh, hey, there, Whoopi, Don Knotts.
-发生什么了 -我来告诉你们吧
- What happened? - Well, i'll tell you what.
那些服装和发型
All those costumes and the hairstyles,
我把那些经典重塑的机会留给麦当娜吧
I'm gonna leave constant reinvention to Madonna.
知道为什么吗 我得到了新的启发
Know why? Had a revelation.
这有一张单子
Here's a list of the kids
上面的学生给他们每人三十五美元
I want shipped off to New York
把他们送到纽约去
With 35 bucks in their pocket.
麦当娜行动现在大功告成
Operation Madonna is now complete.
-苏 这都是合唱团的孩子 -是啊
- Sue, these are all Glee kids. - Yep.
抱歉 苏
Um... I-I'm sorry, Sue.
我现在很难集中注意力
I'm having trouble concentrating.
你的新造型...
Your new look is...
棒极了 我完全同意
Fantastic. Yeah, I agree.
没有必要
Unnecessary.
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表