I'm going to start storyboarding our choreography tonight.
我今晚就开始编舞
Hey, I hope you guys are up for this competition.
希望你们准备好了
The girls look pretty pumped.
女孩们可是干劲十足
We're planning on smacking them down like the hand of god.
摆平她们就像碾死只蚂蚁一样容易
Hey, Finn, you all right?
芬恩 你还好吧
You seem a little out of it.
你看起来不在状况啊
Yeah, I'm just a little worn out.
是啊 我只是有点累
Come on, dude.
走吧 伙计
We're late for football practice.
球队练习要迟到了
"Dear journal.
亲爱的日记
"Feeling listless again today.
今天又觉得无精打采的
"It began at dawn."
从清晨就开始了
"when I tried making a smoothie out of beef bones,
想榨果汁却把牛排放了进去
"breaking my juicer.
弄坏了榨汁机
"and then at cheerios practice--
然后是啦啦队训练
"disaster.
简直是灾难
"it was unmistakable.
再明显不过了
"it was like spotting in the first spark on the Hindenburg.
就像兴登堡的第一道火光
"a quiver.
颤抖
"that quiver will lose us nationals.
那一抖会让我们输掉全国大赛
"and without a championship,
拿不到冠军
"I'll lose my endorsements.
我就得不到奖金
"and without those endorsements,
而没有了奖金
I won't be able to buy my hovercraft."
我就不能买♥♥气垫船了
Feeling all right, Quinn?
你还好吧 奎恩
I'm just really tired from glee club.
我只是因为合唱团的训练太累了
"glee club.
合唱团
"every time I try to destroy
每次我试图击垮
"that clutch of scab-eating, mouth-breathers,
这帮乌合之众
"it only comes back stronger
他们都会东山再起
"like some sexually ambiguous horror movie villain.
就像变♥态♥恐怖片里的恶棍
"here I am, about to turn 30,
现在的我 都快30岁了
"and I've sacrificed everything only to be shanghaied
我牺牲了一切 到头来却被
"by the the bi-curious machinations
一群乳臭未干的
"of a cabal of doughy, misshapen teens.
变♥态♥小孩给耍了
"am I missing something, journal?
我忽略了什么吗 日记
"is it me?
是我的原因吗
"of course it's not me.
当然不是我
"it's Will Schuester.
是威尔·舒斯特
"what is it about him, journal?
他哪里不对头呢 日记
"is it the arrogant smirk?
自大的假笑
"the store-bought home perm?
还是那一头自己弄的卷发
"you know, journal,
日记啊
"I noticed something yesterday.
昨天我有所发现
...chin dimple.
下巴
Of course, it's coming clear to me now.
没错 现在清楚了
If I can't destroy the club,
如果我无法毁掉合唱团
I'll just have to destroy the man.
我就得毁掉这个男人
Let me be frank.
我就直说了
Your husband is hiding his kielbasa
你丈夫背着你
In a hickory farms gift basket that doesn't belong to you.
在外面拈花惹草
What?!
什么
With who?
和谁
Guidance counselor.
辅♥导♥员
Real floozy and a man-eater.
一个真正的荡♥妇♥
Wears creepy brooches like the kind my nana was buried in.
还戴那种我奶奶死时才戴的胸针
More tea.
再来点茶
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
It's the same old song.
老生常谈了
Wife puts on a couple extra pounds...
妻子只要稍微胖了点...
Oh, I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, that's no excuse.
怀孕不是借口
I've always thought the desire to procreate showed
我一直认为传宗接代的欲望
Deep personal weakness.
反映了人性的弱点
Me-- never wanted kids.
我就从没想过要孩子
Don't have the time, don't have the uterus.
没时间 也没条件
Are you sure about this?
你确信威尔出轨了吗
A woman always knows.
女人的直觉总是最灵敏的
Let me put it to you this way--
这么和你说吧
If it's not a full-blown affair,
他们的关系还没有瓜熟蒂落
Well, it's certainly heading in that direction.
当然正朝那个方向发展
You need a machete to cut through
你必须快刀斩乱麻
The haze of lust that surrounds them.
斩断他俩之间丛生的暧昧
Oh, god, what am I going to do?!
天啊 我该怎么办
I think you should both pack up
我觉得你俩应该收拾行装
And move out of the district.
搬去别的地区
Unless you want to lose your man
除非你想失去你的男人
To a mentally ill ginger pygmy with eyes like a bush baby.
把他让给一个有夜猴眼的精神病侏儒
Now you're absolutely sure about this?
你现在对这事有十足把握吗
I mean, you have proof?
你有证据吗
Get into that school and sniff out those sex pheromones for yourself.
去学校体味空气中弥漫的爱情信息素吧
We happen to have an opening.
我们刚好有个职务空缺
Our school nurse, Mrs. Lancaster, is in a coma.
我们的校医院护士兰卡斯特受伤昏迷了
Oh, she took a terrible tumble down the stairwell yesterday.
她昨天下楼梯时候重重摔了一跤
But I'm not a nurse.
但我没做过护士
I work at Sheets N' Things.
我在西纳斯家居工作
I'm not an American citizen.
我都不是美国公民
I was born in the Panama Canal zone.
我出生于巴拿马运河区
But I managed to get a passport.
但我成功获得了护照
I've run for office twice.
这个职位我竞争了两次
My advice to you,
依我愚见
If you want to keep your husband...
如果你想留住你的丈夫
...get creative.
要有创意
Mrs. Schuester,
舒斯特夫人
I appreciate your interest in the nursing position.
我很感激你来应聘护士一职
But your previous experience
但你之前的工作经历
Is limited to folding hand towels.
只局限于折叠毛巾
As assistant manager at sheets n' things,
作为西纳斯家居的助理经理
I've had first aid training.
我接受过急救训练
I've also used a defibrillator.
我也用过除颤仪
So what did you want to talk to me about?
那么你想和我说什么
Oh, good news.
好消息
I figured out a way to get the kids motivated.
我想出让孩子们有积极性的方法了
They're going to compete against each other in a glee-off.
他们要在合唱团内部互相较劲
Oh. And guess who the celebrity judge is going to be?
哦 猜猜谁是特邀嘉宾裁判
You.
你
Me?
我吗
You are the most honest and impartial person I know.
你是我认识的最诚实和公正的人
Well, isn't this a surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Terri, wh-what are you doing here?
特丽 你在这里做什么
Hi. I don't think we've been properly introduced.
我想我们还没有自我介绍过呢
I'm Terri Schuester, Will's pregnant wife.
我是特丽·舒斯特 威尔怀孕的妻子
Oh, honey,
亲爱的
Someone got a little lipstick on your cup.
某人在你的杯子留了点口红
I got it.
我擦掉了
Um, is everything okay, Terri?
特丽 有事吗
You-you never visit me at work.
你从来没有在工作期间来看望我
Oh, I'm not visiting.
我不是来看望
No.
不是
You've been so stressed about our finances lately,
你最近为了家里的财政问题焦头烂额
That I thought I would pitch in by getting a second job.
我觉得再接一份工作能帮你分担些
I'm the new school nurse.
我现在是学校的新护士
But you're not a nurse.
但你不是护士
You don't have any training.
你没经过任何训练
Oh, please, Will.
拜托 威尔
It's a public school.
这是个公立学校
Isn't this going to be great?
这不是很好吗
And this means I'm going to be around all the time now.
这意味着我时刻都能在你们身边
"Know your routes."
"清楚自己的行进路线"
Now that is the key to this play, gentlemen.
先生们 现在这是比赛的关键
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表