I wrote it myself. Action!
哎呀 天啊
"ah, me."
怎么了
"what's wrong?"
我们刚刚丢了
"we just lost our jobs...
工厂的工作
"at the factory,
我们夜里无法入眠
And we can't get a good night's sleep."
高兴起来
"chipper up!
到床垫之家来吧
"come on down to mattress land.
批发价销♥售♥
"we've got near-wholesale prices
满足您款式和经济的双重需要
To fit your style and pocketbook."
不好意思 卡斯佩尔伯格先生
I-i'm sorry. Mr. Cusperberg.
台词很精彩
This script is brilliant,
但是我们是欢乐合唱团 我们应该表演
But we're a glee club, and we should perform.
那就照着我写的台词表演
Perform the lines as I wrote them.
等等 丹尼斯
Wait a minute, Dennis.
你们有什么想法
What did you have in mind?
*叭 叭 叭*
*Ba, ba, ba*
*叭叭 叭嗒*
*Ba-ba, ba-da*
*叭 叭嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba-da-da*
*叭 叭 叭*
*Ba, ba, ba*
*叭 叭 叭嗒*
*Ba, ba, ba-da*
*叭 叭嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba-da-da*
*站起来 叭叭叭*
*I get up Ba, ba, ba*
*没有什么可以把我打倒 叭叭 叭嗒*
*And nothing gets me down Ba, ba ba-da *
*叭 叭嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba-da-da*
*你觉得艰难 叭叭叭*
*You got it tough Ba, ba, ba*
*我的周围满是艰难 叭叭 叭嗒*
*I've seen the toughest around Ba, ba, ba-da*
*叭 叭 嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba, da-da*
*我知道 叭叭叭*
*And I know Ba, ba, ba*
*宝贝 你的感受*
*Baby, just how you feel*
*叭 叭 嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba da-da*
*你要找到动力*
*You've got to roll with the punches*
*去发现真♥相♥*
*To get to what's real*
*叭 叭 嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba, da-da*
*噢 看见我了吗*
*Oh, can't you see me standing here*
*我背对着录音机*
*I got my back against the record machine*
*我不是你见过的最糟的*
*I ain't the worst that you've seen*
*不是你见过的最糟的*
*Ain't the worst that you've seen*
*噢 你明白了吗*
*Oh, can't you see what I mean? *
*你明白了吗*
*Can't you see what I mean?*
*是的 不如跳起来*
*Yeah Might as well jump*
*跳起来 叭叭叭*
*Jump! Ba, ba, ba *
*不如跳起来 叭叭 叭嗒*
*Might as well jump Ba, ba, ba-da*
*叭 叭嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba-da-da*
*来吧 跳起来 跳起来*
*Go ahead, jump Jump!*
*叭叭叭*
*Ba, ba, ba*
*来吧 跳起来 叭叭嗒嗒*
*Go ahead and jump Ba, ba-da-da*
*跳起来*
*Jump...*
*叭叭叭 叭嗒 叭嗒*
*Ba, ba, ba, ba-ba, ba-da*
*跳起来 耶*
*Jump... Yeah*
*不如跳起来*
*Might as well jump*
*不如跳起来*
*Might as well jump*
*叭叭嗒嗒 来吧 跳起来*
*Ba, ba, da-da Go ahead and jump*
*嗨 嗨 耶*
*Hey, hey, yeah*
*来吧 跳起来*
*Go ahead and jump*
*叭 叭 嗒嗒*
*Ba, ba, da-da*
*跳起来 跳起来 噢噢噢*
*Jump, jump, jump Oh, oh, oh*
*耶 叭嗒 叭叭嗒嗒*
*Yeah... Ba-da, ba-ba-da-da*
*跳起来*
*Jump!*
欢迎到床垫之家
Come on down to mattress land!
欢迎到床垫之家
Come on down to mattress land!
特丽 看到我的方巾了吗
Terri, have you seen my pocket square?
特丽
Terri?
特丽
Terri?
方巾会让你看起来像泰德·科奈特
A pocket square's gonna make you look like Ted Knight.
这是什么
What is this?
这是孕妇垫
It's a pregnancy pad.
卖♥♥孕妇装的商店试衣服用的
They have them at the maternity stores for trying on clothes
可以让孕妇看到衣服穿出来的效果
So you can see how you're gonna look when you're showing.
肯德拉把它偷回来
Kendra stole it for me so I could see
好让我看看她以前的衣服适不适合我
If any of her old clothes would fit...
把衣服掀起来
Pick up your shirt.
什么
What?
不
No.
把衣服掀起来
Pick up your shirt.
你吓到我了 威尔
You're scaring me, will.
想想你在指责我什么
Think about what you're accusing me of.
好好想想 转过身去
Think about it and turn around
去找你的方巾吧
and go find your pocket square.
求你了
Please?
为什么要这么做
Why did you do this to us?
我不明白
I don't understand!
我以为你要离开我
I thought you were leaving me.
你变了很多 威尔
You're so different, will.
我们都知道这一点 我能感觉出来
We both know it. I can feel you.
你正在远离我
You're pulling away from me.
因为什么 就因为我对你有反对意见吗
Why, because i-i've started standing up to you?
想扯到男女平等问题吗
Trying to make this a relationship of equals?
不是 是因为该死的欢乐合唱团
No, because of the damn glee club.
自从你参加
Ever since you started it,
你在我面前
You just walk around
就好像高我一等
Like you're better than me!
我有权利让自己感觉良好
I should be allowed to feel good about myself!
骗谁呢 威尔
Who are we kidding, will?
我们的婚姻能走下去是因为
This marriage works because
你的自卑情结
You don't feel good about yourself.
我们的婚姻能走下去是因为我爱你
This marriage works because I love you,
是因为我接受你的一切 你的好或坏
Because I've always accepted you, good and bad.
你爱的是你15岁时认识的那个女孩
You loved the girl you met when you were 15.
不是我
I'm not that girl.
现在你真变得陌生了
You've made yourself a stranger to me now.
你高兴了吗 满意了吗
Are you happy? Are you satisfied?!
我本来并没有打算撒谎
It didn't start as a lie.
我真的以为自己怀孕了
I really thought I was pregnant.
医生说这是
And then the doctor,
癔病性怀孕
He said it was a hysterical pregnancy, and i...
我只是太不知所措了
I just panicked!
简直是疯了
This is insane.
等到了预产期你准备怎么做
What were you gonna do when the due date came?
奎恩·法布蕾
Quinn fabray.
这很完美
It was so perfect.
她不想要她的孩子 我想要
She didn't want hers, and I needed one.
我让医生在你约的那天
I had the doctor use her ultrasound dvd
用的她的超声波影像
At your appointment that you came to.
我爱过你 特丽
I loved you, terri.
我真的爱过你
I really loved you.
对不起 威尔
I'm so sorry, will.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你还记得上次去见医生吗
Do you remember at that appointment?
还记得我们说过的话吗
Do you remember what we said?
那时我们说 不管发生什么
That at that moment, no matter what happened,
我们都会爱着彼此
We loved each other.
我们可以再找回那个感觉
We could get that feeling back again.
你可以再爱我 威尔
You could love me back, will!
求你了 威尔 求你不要走
Please, will! please, don't go!
求你不要走 求你
Please, don't go! please?!
天啊
Oh, god.
难道我要求太多了吗
Am I asking for too much,
俄亥俄州公布了州立假日安排
Ohio board of statewide holiday planning?
我所要求的只不过是一年能有一天
All I want is just one day a year
不用去看那些恐龙和肥猪
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表