What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Look, emma, I know our relationship
听着 艾玛 我知道我们并不拥有
Hasn't been perfect-- you won't ride in my car,
完美的爱情 你不愿意坐我的车
I can't touch you above the wrist.
我不能碰触你手腕以外的部位
Remember, you cried for an hour that one time my elbow
记得吗 上次我的手肘不小心碰到你的胸部
Accidentally brushed by your breast?
你哭了整整一个小时
But I think about you all day long.
而我想了你整整一天
I kiss that picture of us at the state fair every night
每晚睡觉前 我都会亲吻我们
Before I go to sleep.
在国家展览馆的合影
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊 天啊
This isn't happening. This is a dream.
这不是真的 这是我在做梦
Emma Pillsbury, this is not an engagement ring.
艾玛·皮尔斯伯里 这不是一枚订婚戒指
Oh, thank goodness. No, I mean it is.
谢天谢地 不 我是说 这的确是
But it's more than that. It's a promise.
但不仅仅是一枚订婚戒指 更是个承诺
Look, Emma, I know you have this thing about being clean.
艾玛 我知道你很爱干净
Now, I can't promise to pick up my underwear
现在我不能向你保证收拾好内♥裤♥
Or squeegee the shower door,
或是擦干浴室门
But I can promise to keep your life clean of sadness
但我能保证为你擦掉生活中的一切忧伤
And loneliness
和孤寂
And any other dark clouds that might float into it.
还有片片缓缓升空的乌云
It's cubic zirconia.
这是方晶锆石
I know how affected you were by black diamond.
我知道你酷爱黑钻石
Emma Pillsbury Eminem...
艾玛·皮尔斯伯里·艾米纳姆
Will you marry me?
嫁给我 好吗
Thank you so muck, It really is a pleasure.
非常感谢你们 我们倍感荣幸
While the boys chose a selection of songs that cast
我们的对手选唱的歌♥
An eye inward on the irresponsible
不外乎就是毫无责任的生活方式
Life choices and sexual hunger of today's modern teens,
和现今年轻人对性的强烈渴望
We have chosen a selection of songs that speaks
而今天我们所选唱的曲目
To the nation as a whole during these troubling times
是表达 在经济危机带来的无尽疾苦下
Filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe.
整个国民相互支撑的情意
Because if there's two things america needs right now,
现在整个国家最需要的就是
That is sunshine and optimism.
阳光和乐观
Also angels.
还有 天使
Okay.
开始吧
** Oh...
喔
** Remember those walls I built?
记得我修筑的壁垒吗
** Well, baby, they're tumbling down
哦 宝贝 它们都轰然倒塌
** They didn't even put up a fight
没有丝毫反抗
** They didn't even make a sound
一切悄无声息
** It's like I've been awakened
就像我已经被唤醒
** Every rule I had you breakin'
你打破我的所有原则
** It's the risk that I'm takin'
风险由我承担
** I am never gonna shut you out
我永远不会关你在门外
** Everywhere I'm looking now
我望去的天涯海角
** I'm surrounded by your embrace
都在你温暖的怀抱
** Baby, I can feel your halo
宝贝 我能感觉到你的光环
** And don't it feel good
这种感觉不是很棒吗
** I can feel your halo halo
我能感觉到你的光环 光环
** I can feel your halo halo
我能感觉到你的光环 光环
** I can feel your halo halo
我能感觉到你的光环 光环
** I can feel your halo halo
我能感觉到你的光环
** And don't it feel good
这种感觉不是很棒吗
** I used to think maybe you loved me
我原以为你爱我
** Now, baby, I'm sure
宝贝 现在我很肯定
** And I just can't wait
我已经等不及
** Till the day when you knock on my door
要你敲响我的门
** Oh, now, now
就是现在 现在
** I'm walking on sunshine
在阳光下漫步
** Whoa
哇哦
** I'm walking on sunshine
在阳光下漫步
** Whoa
哇哦
** And don't it feel good
这种感觉不是很棒吗
** I can feel your halo, halo, all right now
宝贝 我能感觉到你的光环 感觉多好
** Oh... hey I can feel your halo, halo
哦...我能感觉到你的光环 光环
** Oh, yeah... I can see your halo
是的 我能看到你的光环 光环
** I can feel your halo hey
我能感觉到你的光环
** Halo Halo
光环 光环
** I can feel your halo, halo, hey, halo
我能感觉到你的光环 你的光环
*I can see your halo, halo I can see your halo
我能看到你的光环 我能看到你的光环
** Halo.
光环
Ladies, I...I don't even know what to say.
姑娘们 我不知道还能说些什么
You did such a good job.
你们太棒了
I don't know what you guys did,
我不知道你们怎么做到的
But whatever it was, keep doing it.
但无论如何 继续吧
Our celebrity judge has her work cut out for her.
我们的特邀评委真是天生就是这块料啊
Hey, great job, guys. Okay! all right.
太精彩了 各位 好了
Hey, Emma, um... Can you walk with me?
艾玛 能陪我走走吗
Yeah.
好啊
I think your, uh... I think your plan worked.
我认为 你的计划奏效了
Yeah.
对啊
Instilling a sense of good, clean competition
让孩子们慢慢接受
In these kids, I think, um...
这种有意义 纯粹的比赛 我觉得
I think you really motivated them.
我觉得你给了他们很大的鼓舞
Well, actually, I consider you a co-conspirator.
其实 我认为你也有功
We came up with the idea together.
我们一起想到的这个主意
So...
还有...
Is it true about Ken asking to marry you?
肯真的向你求婚了吗
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
What are you going to do?
你会答应他吗
I don't know.
还不知道
Can you, um... Can you think of any other options I might have?
你觉得... 你觉得我有得选吗
Is... is that a reason to marry someone?
这就是你结婚的理由吗
That's not what I'm asking.
我想问的不是这个意思
Emma.
艾玛
Terri.
特丽
Um, how are you?
你好吗
What can I, uh...
我能..
What can I...
我能...
Do for you?
我能为你做点什么
I just wanted to cut to the chase.
我就开门见山吧
Things have been a little awkward since
自我来这里工作
I started working here. I just wanted to clear the air.
气氛就有些尴尬 现在我想消除下隔阂
Oh. that's, um...
这...
That's actually really nice. Why don't you just...
这太好了 你为什么不...
You have no chance with my husband.
你和我老公是不可能的
Do I make myself clear?
我说得够清楚了吧
Oh, you might think there's some kind
或许你会认为
Of competition going on between you and I,
我俩之间能竞争一下
But that's like saying
但那就像
That a nail is competing with a hammer.
胳膊拗大腿
Terri, Will is a good man.
特丽 威尔是个好男人
He's kind and he's generous...
他很善良也很厚道
And he deserves a lot better than you.
还有他配得上一个比你更好的女人
Emma, Will is my husband.
艾玛 威尔是我的丈夫
Look at you.
你是怎么想的
You are so superior because you're nice to a man
对一个每天只相处一两个小时的男人不错
That you see for an hour or two a day.
就觉得自己高高在上了
You're just an innocent
你还真是个无辜的
Little dove. hmm?
小天使 是吗
You're so innocent that you would steal a man away
你无辜地要从一个怀有身孕的妻子身边
From his pregnant wife.
偷走她的丈夫
Yeah.
是
Do yourself a favor, honey.
留给自己点好名声 小可人
Marry Ken Tanaka.
嫁给肯·塔纳卡吧
Oh, sure, he's dumb like sand,
当然了 他没什么情趣
And his fondue pot of nationalities
他的低等基因会让你的孩子
Is gonna open your kids up to a host of genetic diseases,
有一大群遗传病的隐患
But he's kind and he's generous.
但他也很善良很厚道
And he's available.
最重要的是他未婚
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表