Are you guys? Stand up. Come on.
你们呢 站起来 来吧
Let's get this joint jumping.
咱们来活动一下关节
Has your soul been taken over by caffeinated space aliens?
你的魂被咖♥啡♥因♥星球的外星人带走了吗
No, just visited the school nurse.
没有 我只是去找了学校的护士
Got this great vitamin. I feel fantastic.
吃了这种超棒的维生素 我感觉好极了
I can't wait to do the number.
我等不及要排练了
Let's do the number, and then afterwards,
赶紧排练吧 在这之后
We can build a house for Habitat for Humanity.
我们可以为人类家园国际组织建一所房♥子
What kind of vitamin?
这是哪种维生素啊
Vitamin C?
维生素C吗
Vogue magazine says it boosts energy levels
《时尚》杂♥志♥说它能增强体力
And brightens the complexion.
让人容光焕发
Vitamin D.
是维生素D
And I got you guys some.
我给你们也带了点
** This ain't a song for the brokenhearted
这不是一首给伤心人的歌♥
** No silent prayer for the faith departed
无声的祷告也不是给失去信仰的人的
** And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
我不希望自己只是芸芸众生中的一员
** You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud
当我大声呐喊时 你便会听到我的声音
** It's my life
这是我的生活
** It's now or never
机不可失 失不再来
** I ain't gonna live forever
我不指望长生不死
** I just want to live while I'm alive
只希望活着时我能认真珍惜
** It's my life
这是我的生活
** These are my confessions
这些是我的告白
** And just when I thought I said all I could say
当我以为我把能说的话都说了
** My chick on the side said she got one on the way
我的妞却对我说她在路上找了别人
** These are my confessions
这些是我的告白
** If I'm gonna tell it, then I gotta tell it all
如果没法说清 那我就要成全
** Damn near cried when I got that phone call
该死 接到那通电♥话♥时我竟差点哭了
** I'm so thrown
我太失败了
** I don't know what to do
我不知如何是好
** But to give part two of my...
只能交出我的两份...
** Better stand tall when they're calling you out
当他们叫你出来时 最好站高点
** Don't bend, don't break
别弯腰 别泄气
** Baby, don't back down
宝贝 别放弃
** These are my confessions
这些是我的告白
** It's now or never
机不可失 失不再来
** I ain't gonna live forever
我不指望长生不死
** These are my confessions
这些是我的告白
** I just want to live while I'm alive
只希望活着时我能认真珍惜
** It's my life
这是我的生活
** Just when I thought I said all I can say
当我以为我把能说的话都说了
** My chick on the side said she got one on the way
我的妞却对我说她在路上找了别人
** These are my confessions
这些是我的告白
** I just want to live while I'm alive
只希望活着时我能认真珍惜
** It's my life.
这是我的生活
Awesome, guys.
太棒了 伙计们
Geez, I didn't know you had it in you.
天呐 我都不知道你们还有这两下子
It's like somebody slipped something in your juice boxes.
就像有人在你们的果汁里放了兴♥奋♥剂♥
You ladies better bring it tomorrow.
你们姑娘们明天最好也能来点精彩的
Otherwise,
不然的话
We've got our opening number for sectionals!
小组赛的开场曲目就归我们了
Haven't seen you at Glee rehearsals.
没看到你参加合唱团排练
I'm not superwoman.
我又不是女超人
I know Glee is your whole life,
我知道合唱团就是你的全部生活
But I have the cheerios,
可我还有啦啦队
I'm on honor roll, I have friends.
我名列前茅 我有很多朋友
You don't have to be embarrassed.
你不用觉得尴尬
No one at Glee is gonna judge you.
合唱团里没人会对你指指点点
Look, I know everyone expects us to be enemies
我知道大家都希望我们是仇人
And be in competition, but I don't hate you.
希望我们相互竞争 可我并不讨厌你
Why not? I've been awful to you.
为什么不 我一直对你很不好
That was before you knew what it felt like to be me;
那是在你和我感同身受之前
An outsider.
我们都是局外人了
More people are gonna start finding out about this,
会有越来越多的人发现你的事的
And you're gonna need friends who can relate.
你需要一些有相关经历的朋友
How can you relate to what I'm going through?
我将要面对的事情 你怎么会有经历
You don't think people whisper about me in the lunchrooms
你不觉得人们在食堂对我窃窃私语吗
Or draw pornographic pictures of me on the bathroom walls?
或是在厕所的墙上画我的黄色画像
That was me, actually.
那其实是我♥干♥的
Look, I don't agree with the choice you're making,
听着 我不赞同你的选择
But you're gonna need glee.
但你会需要合唱团的
You have seven months of your youth left.
你的青春只有七个月了
You should enjoy it.
你该好好享受
And let's face it, in a couple of months,
面对现实吧 几个月内
That cheerleading uniform isn't gonna fit
你的啦啦队制♥服♥就会不再合身了
And we're gonna be all you have left.
你剩下的就只有我们了
Just come back to practice.
回来排练吧
Boys versus girls. It's fun.
男女生的对抗 很有意思的
And we could certainly use your voice right now.
而且我们肯定马上就能用上你的嗓音
You're actually a good singer, Quinn.
你其实是名好歌♥手 奎恩
Occasionally sharp, but that's just because
虽然偶尔会破音 但那只是因为
You lack my years of training.
你缺乏我那种常年训练
I would have tortured you
如果我俩互换一下
If the roles were reversed, you know?
我可能会蹂躏你的 你知道吗
I know.
我知道
Hi. It's Terri.
你好 我是特丽
Hi, Terri. This is Howard Bamboo.
特丽 我是霍华德·班布
Yeah, I know that, Howard.
我知道 霍华德
Okay, you know how I'm moonlighting as a nurse?
你知道我作为护士要怎么值夜班吗
Well, I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
O-okay.
好...好吧
Go to the drugstore and get me a couple of boxes of decongestant.
去药房♥帮我拿几盒减充血剂
I'm running low, and I want the children at Mckinley
我快用完了 我想保证麦金利高中的孩子
To be healthy and happy.
快乐又健康
Uh, h-how many boxes?
多...多少盒
Thirty-six.
三十六盒
Hey, Terri.
特丽
Oh, hi, Ken. What's up?
肯 怎么了
Can we talk frank?
能直说吗
Listen...
听着
We have a problem.
我们遇到个麻烦
I think my girlfriend is in love with your husband.
我想我女朋友爱上你老公了
And I wouldn't be surprised if the feeling was mutual.
如果他们互相来电 我也不会觉得吃惊
How long has this been going on?
有多久了
I don't know. A couple months.
不知道 几个月吧
I see them together all the time laughing, talking...
我看到他们老是在一起谈笑风生
All the stuff she never does with me.
做一些她从不跟我一起做的事
You know, I knew something was up.
我就知道有些事不对劲
She couldn't keep her eyes off him
在好兄弟组合进行那些可笑的演出时
At those Acafella clown shows.
她无法将视线从他身上移开
Listen, has Will ever mentioned it to you?
听着 威尔跟你提起过吗
Oh, no, but he's too smart for that.
没有 不过他精明着呢
I mean, just barely, but still.
我是说 虽然很少露出马脚 不过仍有
Oh, Ken, I got to be honest with you.
肯 我得跟你说实话
I only took this job
我接受这份工作
So that I could keep an eye on him.
只是因为这样我就可以看着他了
We've got to put a stop to this
我们得阻止这事
So that I can get out of here.
这样我就能离开这里了
See, I'm not built to work five days a week.
我可不是来一周工作五天的
Well, I've been thinking
另一方面 我一直在想
Maybe that if you and I started seeing each other on ther side.
如果我俩也开始约会
It might kind of cancel their thing out.
有可能会阻止他们之间的事
Are you two still having sex?
你俩现在还有性生活吗
Because, you know, when that stops, something is up.
因为 如果性生活停止了 有些事也就结束了
We actually haven't, um... had sex yet.
事实上我们...我们还没做过
She doesn't like to be touched.
她不喜欢和我
By me.
亲密接触
God, I love her so much.
天呐 我这么爱她
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表