The liquor cabinet is off-limits.
酒架上的酒不许碰
Oh, no worries-- brought my own.
别担心 我自己带了
Good night, April.
晚安 埃普丽尔
G'night, Will.
晚安 威尔
** One less bell to answer *
*少开一次门
** One less egg to fry *
*少煎一只蛋
** One less man *
*少一个人
** To pick up after *
*去想念
** I should be happy *
*我应该快乐
** But all I do is cry *
*但我还是不停哭泣
** Cry, cry *
*哭泣 哭泣
** No more laughter *
*不再有微笑
** Oh, I should be happy *
*噢 我应该快乐
** Oh, why did she go...? *
*她为什么离去...
** I only know that since he left *
*我只知道自从他离开
** My life's so empty *
*我的生活只剩空虚
** Oh * * Though I try to forget *
*噢* *虽然试着遗忘
** It just can't be done *
*但却情难自禁
** Each time the doorbell rings, I still run *
*每当门铃响起 我依旧希望是你
** I don't know how in the world *
*我不知道该如何
** To stop thinking of him *
*停止对他思念
** I should be happy *
*我应该快乐
** 'Cause I still love him so *
*因为我依然如此爱他
** I end each day the way I start out * * I start and end *
*浑浑噩噩每一天* *每一天
** Crying my heart out * * Each day crying *
*心痛不已* *每天哭泣
** One less bell to answer *
*少开一次门
** One less egg to fry *
*少煎一只蛋
** One less man * * One less man *
*少一个人* *少一个人
** To pick up after *
*去想念
** No more laughter No more *
*不再有微笑 不再
** No more love... *
*不再有爱...
** Since he went away *
*自从他离去
** Since she *
*至从她
** Went away Since he *
*离去 自从他
** Went away *
*离去
** Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh... *
*噢 噢 噢 噢
** A chair is still a chair *
*椅子仍旧是椅子
** Even when there's no one sitting there *
*纵使无人坐
** Well, I'm not meant to live alone *
*我无意独自生活
** Turn this house into a home *
*将这房♥子变成家
** When I climb the stair and turn the key *
*当我踏上台阶 转动钥匙
** Oh, please be there *
*哦 请在那儿
** Still in love *
*依然与我
** With me... One less bell to answer *
*相知相爱 少开一次门
* Each time the doorbell rings *
*每当门铃响起*
** I still run... *
*我依旧希望是你...
** One less egg to fry *
*少煎一只蛋
** I've got one less man One less man... ** To pick up after *
*少一个人 少一个人...**去想念
** No more No more laughter *
*不再有微笑
** No more love *
*不再有爱
** Since he *
*自从他
** Went away Since she *
*离去* *自她
* Went away Since he *
*离去* *自他*
** Went away *
*离去
** All I do * * Is * * Cry. *
*但我还是* *不停哭泣
Good night, Will.
晚安 威尔
Good night, April.
晚安 埃普丽尔
A toast.
我要祝酒
Tonight is a momentous occasion.
这是一个意义深重的夜晚
It marks the first real communion between the Hummel
标志着哈梅尔家族与哈德森家族的
and the Hudson clans.
首次融合的"圣餐仪式"
I imagine that when the Bouviers
我在想当初布维尔家族与
and the Kennedys first broke bread,
肯尼迪家族首次融合聚餐时
there was a similar sense of joy and urgency.
也一定如同今天这般欢愉与迫切吧
So let me raise my Shirley Temple
所以让我举起这杯秀兰·邓波尔[一种饮料]
to our new little family.
敬我们可爱的新家一杯
Aw... We're not a family.
我们才不是一家
Finn...
芬恩...
It's cool. You're right.
没事 你说的没错
Your mom and I just enjoy each other's company right now.
你妈妈和我现在只是喜欢在一起而已
Let's just enjoy dinner.
让我们好好享用晚餐吧
I mean, I'm buying, right?
反正该我买♥♥单 对吧
What you, playing basketball now?
你玩篮球吗
Yeah, but I actually kind of like football better.
玩 不过我还是比较喜欢橄榄球一点
I didn't know that.
我怎么不知道
Sounds crazy, but I miss getting hit.
听起来有点疯狂 不过我怀念被人撞的感觉
Pure boyish insanity.
没长大的表现
No, it isn't.
不是
I totally get that.
我完全了解
I used to love the feeling
我也喜欢这种
of getting my clock cleaned
被人打败的感觉
and then popping right up.
然后突然爆发
Kind of reminded me of being alive. Yeah.
让我觉得我还活着 对
Why hasn't anyone commented
怎么没人评价一下
on the new jeans I got Carole?
我为卡罗挑的新牛仔裤
Oh, come on.
别这样
Notice that the waistband falls well below the belly button.
没发现腰带正好在肚脐之下吗
A welcome change.
这改变不错吧
Sure, Kurt. Hey, you know, I sell tires
当然 科特 你知道吗 我曾卖♥♥过轮胎
to one of the assistant coaches from the Browns.
给克利夫兰布朗队的助理教练
I can probably get you tickets, if you want to go.
我也许能帮你搞到票 如果你想去看的话
That'd be awesome. I've never been to an NFL game live before.
那太棒了 我从来没去看过现场的职业橄榄球赛
Well, no problem.
没问题
Wow. You know,
对一个自称
for a place called Breadstix, these really suck.
"面包迪克斯"的地方 这些东西也太逊了
It's really just stale bread.
这些面包是隔夜的
Yeah...
对...
You finally choose one?
你最终还是选好了吗
No. They're all wrong.
没 全都是错的
Well, they all look like gray to me.
也对 在我看来全是灰的
Well, maybe if they were
如果它们是
different colored sports uniforms,
不同颜色的运动服
you'd work harder to try and tell them apart.
那你努把力 也许搞不好还能辨认出来
I knew it. I knew when I started in
我知道了 当时我和芬恩
on the football with Finn, you'd take it personal.
讨论橄榄球的时候 你就有些介意了
How could I not, Dad?
你叫我怎能不介意 爸爸
When was the last time
你还记得你上次
you were that engaged in a conversation with me?
像那么热衷地和我谈话是多久以前吗
I'm sorry. I don't know what you want here.
抱歉 我不知道你想要什么
What I want is for you to appreciate
我想要你体会到
how hard it is for me to watch you bond with the son
看着你和芬恩如此投缘 我是多么难受
that you've obviously always wanted.
你一直以来就想要那种儿子吧
Oh, suddenly I'm not the guy
说的好像我三年如一日的
who sat through Riverdance three years in a row?
来看你大河之舞表演是假的一样
Look, Kurt, I love you,
科特 我爱你
and I am sympathetic to all of your stuff,
我很同情你的一切
but come on, buddy, we got a deal here.
但是伙计 不能这样 我们有言在先的
Right? I don't try to change you,
对不对 说好我不试着改变你
you don't try to change me.
你也别试着来改变我
You are my son,
你是我儿子
and a little guy talk with some other kid
一次小小的男人间谈话是绝对
isn't gonna change that.
无法改变这一事实的
Guy talk?
男人间谈话
I'm a guy.
我就是男人
Well, come on, you know what I mean.
别这样 你知道我说的是什么意思
Maybe I was wrong.
也许是我错了
Maybe it is too soon
也许让你和女人
for you to start getting serious with someone.
这么快就谈真感情 太过仓促了
Your mom's been dead eight years, you know that.
你也知道你妈妈在八年前就过世了
Why'd you fix me up with Carole, huh?
你为什么要撮合我和卡罗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表