for your right to love whoever you want,
也会为你争取 让你去爱你想爱的人
but when you were a little baby in my arms,
但是你还是我怀中婴儿的时候
did I dream about taking you to baseball games
我难道没有想过带你去看棒球赛吗
and talking about girls?
没想过和你谈论女孩子吗
Yeah, I did.
我当然想过
A lot of fathers do.
很多父亲都这样想
I had no idea how disappointing I was.
我原来这么令人失望
Hey, come on, now, stop it right now.
拜托 别走开啊
I'm-I'm talking straight to you.
我和你说真心话呢
Don't go playing the victim.
不要总是扮演受害者
You know that's not what I mean.
你知道我不是那个意思
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know you're working hard on yourself
我知道你很努力地
to make all this okay.
让一切正常
Just seeing you,
只是看着你
the way you are with Finn,
你和芬恩在一起的样子
how easy it is...
如此简单
It breaks my heart.
我的心都碎了
Is that why you were pretending
你假装和那个古怪拉拉队员约会
to date that daffy cheerleader?
就是因为这个吗
And dressing differently, and singing Mellencamp?
和平时装扮不同 唱梅伦坎普的歌♥
I just want you to know that...
我就是想让你知道...
I'm going to work as hard as you to make this okay.
我会像你一样努力去让一切变得正常
You don't have to work at anything, Kurt.
你用不着去努力 科特
Your job...
你的任务是...
is to be yourself,
做你自己
and my job is to love you,
我的任务就是爱护你
no matter what.
无论发生什么事
Okay? That and a majority ownership in a tire store--
知道吗 还有那个轮胎商店的过半数所有权
that's all we got.
那是我们的全部
Okay? We stick to that, we're going to be great.
好吗 我们团结一心 我们就会很好
I missed you, Dad.
我想念你 老爸
Oh, come here.
过来
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Mom...
妈妈...
Finn with you?
芬恩和你一起来的
No, I came by myself.
不是 我自己来的
Is that okay?
可以吗
Yeah.
可以
I, um... I just wanted to say thank you,
我... 我想对你说声谢谢
and for showing me that
是你让我知道了
just because I'm not good
仅仅因为我除了唱歌♥
at anything other than singing doesn't mean
其他都不擅长 并不意味着
I'm not any good if I can't sing.
唱不了歌♥我就会一无是处
That sounded like a really bad greeting card.
刚刚那段听起来像是张很糟糕的祝福卡
No. It was cool.
不会 挺好的
Well, anyways, I...
不管怎样...
I just thought I could maybe return the favor.
我想也许我可以报答你的帮助
I thought I could give you singing lessons.
我想我可以给你上音乐课
It sort of seemed like an area of interest for you.
看起来你对唱歌♥挺感兴趣的
I'll-I'll come by,
我可以每周
like, once a week or something, and we could just
过来一次 我们可以看看
see how it goes?
效果如何
I've-I've helped almost everyone in our glee club,
我们整个合唱团都是我指导的
some by brute force, but...
有些是在我的胁迫之下 不过...
So, your voice came back.
那么说你的声音恢复了
Turns out that a heroic dose of antibiotics
看起来一剂强有力的抗生素注射
and a mysterious blend of herbal remedies
加一种神秘的草药治疗
and a vow of silence is all it takes
还有保持缄默
to cure tonsillitis, so...
是治疗扁桃体炎最好的办法...
I'll probably have to
我可能到时候
have my tonsils taken out eventually, but, um,
还得把扁桃体切除 不过
I'm-I'm not scared anymore.
我已经不害怕了
Uh, so...
那么...
do you want to give it a spin now?
现在要不要试来一段
Sing with you?
和你对唱吗
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah, I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
Come here.
过来吧
Take my hand?
握着我的手
Can you feel that?
你能感觉到吗
No.
不能
But it's weird.
很奇怪
I remember what it feels like,
我记得那是什么感觉
and I can see it, so...
我现在看得到 所以...
it's like I can.
就好像我感觉得到
I-I, um...
我...
I thought we'd do a little
我想我们可以唱一首
classic rock today.
经典的摇滚
Finn said you might like that.
芬恩说你可能会喜欢
Yeah.
是啊
**Is it getting better?
是不是感觉好了一些
**Or do you feel the same?
还是感觉和以前一样
**Will it make it easier on you now?
那样会让你感觉好些吗
*You got someone to blame?
如果有个人可以让你埋怨*
**You say...
你说...
**One love, one life
一份爱 这一生
**When it's one need, in the night
当一个人需要的时候 在晚上
**One love, we get to share it
这份爱 我们一同分享
*Leaves you, baby, if you don't care for it...
走吧 宝贝 如果你真的不在乎*
**Did I disappoint you?
我是否让你失望
*Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
还是在你口中留下的难闻的味道*
**You act like you never had love
你就像从未爱过
**And you want me to go without
而且想让我也无爱可寻
**Well, it's too late
太迟了
**Tonight
今晚
**To drag the past out into the light
将过去拖进光明
**We're one, but we're not the same
我们是一样的 却又不尽相同
**We get to carry each other, carry each other
我们要扶持对方 扶持对方
*One
一*
**One
一
**Love is a temple, love is a higher law
爱是座庙宇 爱是更高的法律
**Love is a temple
爱是座庙宇
**Love is a higher law
爱是更高的法律
*You ask for me to enter, but then you make me craw
你要我进去 却又让我匍匐前行*
**And I can't be holding on to what you got
你所拥有的我无法依靠
*When all you got is hurt
你所拥有的只是痛苦*
*One love
一份爱*
*One love
一份爱*
*One blood* *One blood
共同的血* *共同的血*
*One life, you got to do what you should
这一生 你要完成你的使命*
*One life
这一生*
**One life
这一生
**With each other
和彼此在一起
**Sisters Sisters
姐妹 姐妹
**And my brothers
还有我的兄弟
**One life
这一生
**But we're not the same
尽管我们不尽相同
**We get to carry each other
我们要扶持对方
**Carry each other
扶持对方
**One...
一
**One
一
**One...
一
**One...
一
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表