Let's run it again.
我们再来一遍吧
All right, let's do it.
好极了 来吧
From the top.
从头开始
You usually don't let me in your craft room.
你平时不让我进你的工作室
Isn't this fun?
这很好玩吧
And challenging.
还很有挑战性
Every Wednesday, we're gonna have puzzle night.
以后每周三晚都是我们的拼图之夜
Because I know how important it is
我知道给你一个
For you to have a creative outlet.
灵感宣泄的地方是多么重要
You know, the kids have been working so hard.
孩子们很用心
I was thinking about taking them
我计划下周六
On a field trip next Saturday.
带他们去现场实习
Carmel high's performing a showcase down in Akron.
卡梅尔高中要在亚克朗市举办一场表演
Now, Carmel's gonna be the team to beat at regionals.
目前 卡梅尔是全区最强的队
And I was wondering
我在想
If you might want to come chaperone it with me.
你愿不愿意和我一起去
On saturday?
周六
Oh, I can't.
我去不了
I had to pick up an extra shift at work, Will.
我要加班 威尔
We're living paycheck to paycheck, you know.
我们要赚钱过日子
And how much of that paycheck
那你赚的钱有多少
Goes to your pottery barn credit card?
花在去陶瓷仓刷♥卡♥上(陶瓷仓是很高档的家居店)
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你说什么
Don't go in the christmas closet!
别打开圣诞壁橱
I was looking for my jacket the other day.
我几天前在这儿找夹克
Come on,we cannot afford this stuff, terri.
算了吧 我们可买♥♥不起这些东西 特丽
Oh, we could, will.
我们买♥♥得起 威尔
Yes, I am a shoo-in to be promoted
是的 我肯定能在圣诞周
During the Christmas week at Sheets n' Things.
在西纳斯家居升职
You know, I reek of management potential,
我的管理才能无处发挥
And they're hiring at H.W.Menken
还有H.W.孟肯公♥司♥正在招人
My passion is teaching, terri.
教书是我的爱好 特丽
For the last time, I don't want to be an accountant.
再说最后一次 我不要成为一名会计
Dr. Phil said that people could change.
菲尔博士曾说过 人是会改变的
You know, it's not a bad thing
知道吗 威尔 想要生活得更好
To want a real life, will,
并不是一件坏事
And to have a glue gun that works
想换一把能用的胶水枪也不是
You know, it's really hard for me
得不到我需要的东西
Not having the things that I need
这实在是让我很难受
Oh! and you need three mahogany toilet brush holders?
是吗 你需要三把红木马桶刷吗
They're balinese!
这些是巴厘岛产的
It is not a bad thing to want things, will.
想买♥♥东西并不是一件坏事 威尔
You know, I understand your interest in these kids, will.
我知道你关注这些孩子 威尔
I really do.
我理解
Yeah.
真的
It's your way of recapturing your glory days.
这能让你恢复往日风采
But I'm not the high school cheerleader anymore,
但我不再是高中时的啦啦队员了
And you are not the golden boy.
你也不再是那个金童了
High school's over... for both of us.
高中对我们而言已成为过去
It's time that you move on.
是时候向前看了
New directions,is looking for chaperones,sign up below
新航向乐团 寻找助手 请在下面签名
You're the quarterback.
你可是四分卫
No. I don't want to hear it.
别说了 我不想听
You make your decision.
你自己做决定
You're a football player, or you're a singer.
打球还是唱歌♥ 选一个吧
Hey. what's going on?
怎么了
Oh. I just... I have to miss practice saturday afternoon.
我不过是想给周六下午的训练请个假
It's, uh... it's my mom.
因为我妈妈
I got to help her... cook and, uh, do things.
我得帮她做饭 做事
Why?
怎么了
She just had, uh, surgery.
她刚动过手术
What kind of surgery?
什么手术
Uh, well, she, um, had to have her prostate out.
她割了前列腺
Man, that's a tough break.
兄弟 你真是霉啊
Yeah, it's, uh, engorged.
是啊 霉透了
You think this is hard?
你们以为这样就很痛苦了吗
I'm living with hepatitis. that's hard.
我患有肝炎 那才叫痛苦
You stole my quarterback
你偷走了我的四分卫
Ok, look
好吧 听着
Finn has got a great voice
芬恩有一副天生的好嗓子
He just wants to express himself
他希望表现真实的自己
You are screwing up my life
你会毁了我的事业
Ok, Ken, you hate footbal
直说吧 肯 你讨厌橄榄球
What's this really about?
你这样到底是所为何事
hey, M&M
嘿 小艾玛
So, I got tickets to Monster trucks this weekend
那个 我有两张《怪物大脚车》的周末电影票
Loge tickets
包厢票
No, thanks. Not my thing.
不 谢了 不感兴趣
Truckzilla vs. Truckosaurus.
塞拉和瑟拉斯的终极对决
And get this- the trucks breathe fire.
想象一下吧 烈焰冲天
Ken
肯
Look, you know how every time you ask me out,
听着 你知道每次你想约我出去
I tell you I'm on my period?
我都说我的经期来了
It doesn't bother me.
我不在乎
Or I tell you I'm suffering from cluster headaches.
或者我说我犯了集束性头痛
Or I'm allergic to nighttime.
或者我说我不习惯夜间外出
the things, not really true.
这些 其实都是借口
I'm just not interested in dating you
我就是对你没兴趣
How do I get you... into my hatchback?
我要怎样做 才能与你相好
OK, fine, Ken, Make me say it.
好吧 肯 是你逼我说的
I like somebody else
我有意中人了
All right?
明白了吗
Nothing I can do about it because
我什么也不能做 因为
they're unavailable, so I have to deal with that, but...
他已经是有妇之夫了 我必须接受这个事实 但是
You are right
你说得对
I'm overacting
我反应过头了
The herd will take care of it.
群众自会解决这事的
The herd? The student body.
群众 其他学生
The second someone tries to rise above,
第二个企图在平地崛起风云之人
be different, herd pulls 'em back in.
以为自己天赋异禀 群众会将他拉下来的
So-
所以
Oh, and by the way
对了 顺便说一句
Thanks for putting a good word in for me with Emma, buddy
真要感谢你在艾玛面前替我美言啊 好兄弟
I guess you just want her for yourself
我看是你自己想将她纳入怀中吧
Adiós amigo.
再见 朋友
You're very talented.
你很有天赋
Really?
是吗
Yeah. I would know.
当然 我早知道
I'm very talented, too.
我也很有天赋
I think the rest of the team expects us to become an item.
我觉得其他队员希望我们成为一对
You, the hot male lead,
你是热辣的男领唱
And me, the stunning young ingenue everyone roots for.
而我是年轻绝色外加天真无邪的众人焦点
Well, I, uh, have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了
Really?
是吗
Who?
是谁
Quinn fabray.
奎恩·法布蕾
Cheerleader quinn fabray?
啦啦队长奎恩·法布蕾吗
The president of the celibacy club?
单身俱乐部的主席
Wait.
等一下
Let's pray.
我们来祷告吧
Oh, no!
不
We're almost four months now.
我们在一起有四个月了
She's cool.
她很不错
Mmm, I wonder if they have sour patch kids.
不知他们还有没有酸味软糖
Those kielbasas look like they've been in there a while.
这些熏肠看起来放很久了
Do you want to go halvsies on a pb and j?
你想平分一份花生酱果酱三明治吗
That sounds perfect.
听起来不错
Yeah? yeah. let's go.
是吗 当然 走
Sorry. excuse me.
抱歉 让一下
I haven't had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a really long time
我很久没吃花生酱和果酱三明治了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表