but not even Puck is going to be able to call off Santana.
但就算是帕克也不会那么容易甩掉桑塔纳的
All right, let's get things started.
好吧 那我们就开始吧
Mr. Shue, I'd like to start us off.
舒老师 就从我开始
I believe I've found a song
我认为我终于找到了
that finally expresses my true voice.
一首能表达我心声的歌♥曲
Okay.
好
Gentlemen.
先生们
**There's a black man with a black cat
有个黑人 和他的黑猫
**Livin' in a black neighborhood
住在那黑人区
**He's got an interstate runnin' through his front yard
穿过他的前院 恍如州际飞奔
**You know, he thinks that he's got it so good
他觉得这很不错
**And there's a woman in the kitchen
在他的厨房♥里 有一个女人
**Cleanin' up the evenin' slop
正在清理晚上的残羹剩饭
**And he looks at her and says
他看着她说
**Hey, darlin',
嘿 亲爱的
**I can remember when you could stop a clock
若你能让时间凝结 我就有时间忆起
**Oh, but ain't that America
那不是你和我
**For you and me
心中的美国吗
**Ain't that America
宝贝 那不是
**Somethin' to see, baby
令人憧憬的美国吗
**Ain't that America
那不是 被称作
**Home of the free, yeah
自♥由♥国度的美国吗
**Little pink houses for you and me
你和我 有个粉红屋子
**Oh, baby, for you and me.
哦 宝贝 是你和我的
Is there something wrong, Mr. Shue?
有什么不对吗 舒先生
I don't really think you got the point of the assignment.
我不知道你是否真的明白这次作业的意义
This was about finding a song
这个作业是为了要找到一首
that expresses who you are.
表达真正自我的歌♥曲
That song didn't really sound like you.
这首歌♥听起来不怎么像你
Well, I'm sorry if I didn't live up to your expectations.
如果我没能符合你的期望 那抱歉了
No, no, this group needs you to be you, Kurt.
不 不 合唱队要的就是你自己 科特
You can literally do things that no one else can.
你的才艺无可取代
I'm not a box.
可我不是一只盒子
There are more than four sides to me.
我不只有四个面
Don't lose track of who you are
别因为可以堵住别人的嘴
just because it might be a easier to be somebody else.
就让自己失去了自我
All right, take five, guys.
好吧 孩子们 休息5分钟
Hey, Kurt...
等等 科特...
that song was hot.
那首歌♥唱的真好
Oh...
是吗...
Merci.
谢谢
So you're pretty much the only guy in this school
你差不多是这学校里
that I haven't made out with
唯一一个没有和我亲热过的男生
because I thought you were capital-G Gay.
因为我一直认为你是个同性恋
But now that you're not,
但既然你不是
having a perfect record would mean a lot to me.
打造这个完美纪录 将对我意义非凡
So, let me know if you want to tap this.
如果你想帮这个忙就告诉我
Are you, like, sleepwalking?
你是 这是在 梦游吗
You have to be able to sleep to sleepwalk.
你得是在睡着时才能梦游
I am on my third day of antibiotics,
我吃抗生素已经第三天了
and I am not getting any better,
但却不见好转
which means, I'm going to have to have that surgery,
也就是说 我要去做那个手术了
which means, my life is over.
也就是说 我的人生结束了
Don't you think you're being a little dramatic,
你不觉得你有点太夸张了吗
I mean, even for you?
我是说 即使像你一贯这么夸张的人
God, I'm so sick of you feeling sorry for yourself.
老天 我讨厌看到你自怜自艾
Why don't you get it?
为什么你就不明白呢
I am my voice.
我因我声而生
I am like Tinkerbell, Finn.
我就像是小叮当[迪士尼动画人物] 芬恩
I need applause to live.
我需要掌声才能活下去
I got a friend I want you to meet.
我想让你见一个我的朋友
Another doctor? I've seen six already.
又是个医生吗 我已经看了6个了
No.
不是
No. He's an old friend of mine.
不 他只是我的一个老朋友
Your lip gloss tastes like root beer.
你的唇彩尝起来像根汁汽水
It's weird.
怪怪的
Can I ask you something?
能问个问题吗
What do boys' lips taste like?
男生的嘴唇是什么味道
Usually dip.
湿湿的 没什么特别
Sometimes they taste like burgers.
有时候像汉堡
or my armpits.
有时像我腋窝的味道
Kissing my armpits is a really big turn-on for me.
不过吻我的腋窝倒是很能勾起我的欲望
Am I interrupting something?
我好像来得不是时候
You sure are.
肯定的
Okay, I'm confused.
好吧 我不太明白
I came home to find this note on your doorknob--
我进门时 发现你门把上挂着这东西
"Do not enter under any circumstances,
"任何情况下不得入内
I'm making out with a girl."
我正在和女孩亲热"
I just thought it was the start
我还以为你又在玩
of one of your murder mystery dinners.
你的互动谋杀案之谜晚宴
Dad, I really need you to respect my privacy.
爸爸 请尊重一下我的个人隐私
Brittany and I were just, uh, having sexual relations.
布里特妮和我 正要享受亲密二人世界
Hi.
你好
Kurt, uh... I've been sorta dealing for months
科特 我花了好几个月的时间
with you being gay and everything,
去接受你是同性恋的事实以及其他问题
and now you're telling me that's not the case?
但现在 你是在告诉我事实并非如此吗
Dad, you and I have more in common
老爸 我们俩
than I would have thought.
要比我想象的有更多共同点
the flannel, the Mellencamp... the ladies.
法兰绒 梅伦坎普 还有女人
Okay, well...
好吧...
you're free to be whoever you are, okay?
你想变什么样是你的自♥由♥ 行了吧
You just let me know when you make up your mind,
只要让我知道你的最后决定就行
I'm gonna do the best I can.
我会尽力配合
But I'm good either way.
但不管怎样 我都乐于接受
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
All right, you kids be careful, all right?
好了 你俩注意安全 好吧
And you gotta respect her, all right?
你要尊重人家 知道吗
And if things get serious,
如果 真的情难自禁
use protection.
记得采取点保护措施
Does he mean like a burglar alarm?
他指的是防盗警报吗
So what made Super Mario Brothers 3 so amazing
超级马里奥兄弟3如此有魅力
was the Star Worlds.
就是因为星际
None of the other versions had anything like that.
其他任何版本都没有这样的效果
Look, Puck, I agreed to start dating you
听着 帕克 我同意和你交往
because you have great arms,
是因为你强有力的臂膀
and we have serious musical chemistry--
和我们在音乐上的共鸣...
both of which are really important to me.
这两点对我来说很重要
But clearly you've never dated a sister before.
但很显然你从未和女人正式约会过
And we have needs--
而我们是有要求的...
as in you need to stop flapping your gums
就像你需要闭上嘴
about this video game nonsense
别再说那些电子游戏的废话
and start finding out more about me, about who I am.
然后开始多了解我 了解我是谁
Okay.
我知道了
I've never done that with a girl before,
虽然我从没去了解一个女生
but I'm cool.
但我可以做到
First thing you need to know is
首先 你需要了解的是
I like those frozen coffee drinks.
我喜欢喝冰咖啡
Do you want me to get you one?
想让我帮你去拿一杯吗
Decaf. Cool.
无咖♥啡♥因♥的 没问题
What was that?
干嘛
Whatever I did, I'm-I'm sorry.
我对我之前的行为道歉
Here, take my lunch money as an apology.
给 我的午饭钱当做赔礼
Put that away.
拿开
Why didn't you look at me when I walked by?
从我身边过的时候为什么不盯着我看
Well, the Tweetosphere says you're dating Mercedes Jones.
博客上说你和梅塞德斯·琼斯在拍拖
She's one of the most popular girls in school.
她是学校最火的女孩之一
Your cool-o-meter is off the charts.
你的酷值已经打破了记录
Which means most of us are terrified of you again.
大多数人又开始怕你了
Some of the guys who threw you
那天扔你进垃圾箱的一些家伙
in the Dumpster actually transferred today,
怕被报复
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表